Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel/X men or the characters!! Just the story plot!! Please note I really don't like Jean, so fair warning (her character is not likeable)

< > is a thought

** is a psychic conversation

Chapter 2

“Now you know how I feel in the mornings,” Ororo whispered to a surprised Logan. She left him wanting more as she walked to his bedroom door, turning around she smiled a brilliant smile. “I’ll see you tomorrow Logan.” Logan stood up to take a shower, make that a cold shower. He grinned at the blush on ‘Ro’s cheeks as she checked him out, “Now that you got a show darlin’,” Logan teased, “How about you take me to dinner tomorrow?” Ororo mentally cursed her body as she felt her blush deepen at the teasing. Logan was uncharacteristically nervous as he waited for her answer, he could think of a million reasons for her to tell him no. “I would enjoy that very much,” she replied. Logan grinned as she said good night and shut the door behind her. He had a date with not only a goddess, but the goddess!

Ororo awoke the sun warming her bare skin through the large bay window in her bedroom. She stretched her arms over her head and stilled her stretches as memories from the night before flooded in. Ororo wondered as she pulled on her long white robe, not bothering with a nightgown since it was Saturday and spring break. Most of the students were with their families or sleeping in, so she shook out her hair and left to the kitchen.

Logan stood in the archway of the kitchen, watching ‘Ro laugh at Scooter’s stupid ass joke. She had an infectious laugh that commanded all around to follow suit, but it just frustrated him this morning. He could never get her to laugh at his jokes, she just frowned at him. Then Logan smirked, His beast snarled at him and he threw his head back at the realization that he and his beast had begun thinking of ‘Ro as theirs and Scooter was making him jealous. Logan snorted at the thought, but deep down knew it was true. As he walked into the kitchen Scott nodded in greeting to him and went back to sipping his coffee. Jean’s eyes lit up at his arrival, while ‘Ro stood up to put her coffee mug in the sink. Logan sauntered over to ‘Ro and blocked her from moving with his arms.

“Hey darlin’, are you avoidin’ me?” he asked as she turned to face him.

“Why Logan, have you ever seen me run from anyone?” Ororo asked with a smile, “Much less from you?” Logan growled playfully as she tugged on his blue flannel shirt. Scott laughed at their banter as he told Jean he would be ready to leave after his shower. Jean glared at Ororo as she flirted with Logan! Jean angrily thought,

“So wat ya got under dis sheer thing ‘Ro?” Logan asked running his knuckle down her arm. The sensation sent goose bumps down her arm, then she leaned into Logan.

“Nothing yet,” she whispered in his ear. Logan sucked in a breath of air and stepped in to her, pressing her up against the sink. “Just remember you asked, if you can’t take it…” “You don’t want me ta take what I want,” Logan whispered back. He took in her scent and closed his eyes as he smelled her arousal. His canines elongated and his beast scented her. “Or do ya?” Ororo looked at him puzzled until he pointed to his nose, then she blushed bright red.

“Logan! You are incorrigible!” she exclaimed. Jean glared as Ororo pushed Logan back and walked up to her. “Good morning Jean, how are you?” Ororo smiled as Logan came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“How do you think Ororo? I am watching my supposed best friend make out with someone I care about,” Jean snapped. Ororo glared at Jean and felt Logan rub her arms with his thumbs trying to calm her down.

“Jean! What Logan and I do is none of your concern, and you should ‘care’ only for Scott.” Logan smirked at Jean’s pain stricken face, and hoped Jean would finally get the message. He had been trying to get her to understand that once she chose to marry Scooter, he could not hurt even him by cheating with her. Plus it showed him what kind of woman Jean really was, and it had opened his eyes and eventually his heart to ‘Ro. “And do not speak to me of friendship! You knew how I felt for Logan when he first joined the team and still you pursued him. Even though you already have a good man who loves you unconditionally, and you even pit them against each other. And for what Jean, to fulfill your selfish need for attention?”

Jean’s face flushed red as her temper flared,

“Shut up Ororo! You don’t know what you are talking about, you are just jealous because I had them first. You can keep the leftovers and Logan, when she just lays there like a cold fish don’t come me asshole.” Ororo gasped and stepped back like she had been slapped in the face. *That is exactly what Forge told me before he left you. He couldn’t take lying next to some emotionless robot.* Ororo felt a tear slide down her face and then another. Logan could smell the salt in the air and knew ‘Ro was crying, he could feel his beast rise to protect his mate.

“Jean what the fuck is yer problem?” Logan snapped, “We have been done since ya married Scott, ya made yer choice so you live with it!! Don’t bring ‘Ro in ta it, she is more of a woman than ya’ll ever be. I don’t want ya Jean, I want ‘Ro all of her. She’s got more sensuality in her pinky than ya do in yer whole body.” He pulled ‘Ro into his arms to comfort her as Scott walked into the kitchen, seeing Ororo crying in Logan’s arms he ran up to them.

“Dammit Logan I leave you for ten minutes and you already have her crying,” Scott said as he stroked her back. Ororo couldn’t bring herself to explain the situation to Scott, she didn’t want to her Scott like that. She risked a glance at Logan expecting him to be looking at Jean with longing, but instead his eyes were trained on her and full of concern and another emotion she couldn’t place.

“Ha ha Scooter, why don’t ya ask yer wife bub.” Ororo snapped her head up and Jean glared at Logan. *Where do you get off Logan trying to ruin my relationship with Scott? I knew you weren’t over me, over us.* “Get the fuck outta my head Jean!” Scott looked confused then took in Logan with his arms around Ororo and how Logan has been focused on her ever since his marriage to Jean. Scott glared at his wife, his red goggles masking his true fury and pain.

“So Logan finally spelled it out for you and you couldn’t take it? Then you took it out on Ororo. Don’t you get it, you’re at fault Jean no one else no one else.”

“Shut up Scott!” Jean yelled at the top of her lungs, “You don’t understand, she has you both wrapped around her finger. She doesn’t love him like…” Scott’s eyes widened at Jean’s admission and he felt his heart shatter into a pieces of ice.

“Like you do,” Scott finished her sentence as she hung her head in silence. Scott just nodded at Logan once and walked out of the kitchen. Ororo watched him leave and was disgusted by Jean’s behavior and words. She strides out with Logan on her heels, he cornered her in the library to talk about them.

“’Ro, I am so sorry about what happened,” Logan explained, “I want to take you to dinner, but I’ll understand if you need some space.”

“Goddess, space is the last thing I need Logan,” Ororo replied and grabbed him by the back of the neck, pulling his lips towards her own. She moaned as his warm hands skimmed over her body, skipping over the parts that wanted, no needed to be touched. “Logan, I don’t like to be teased. I am not Jean, so touch me.”

“You certainly are not darlin’, thank god!” Logan skimmed his thumbs across her nipples until they were hard peaks, then pulled on them alternately. Ororo’s knees gave way as she saw stars; Logan caught her up into his arms and carried her to the couch. “If you want to leave ‘Ro I won’t stop you, but after this you won’t get a chance. My beast, it wants you too, almost as much as I do. I won’t be able to stop once we start.”

Logan laid her down and sat beside her waiting for a reply. Ororo just looked at him quietly, he just stared intently at her. His beast fought against its restraints as he feigned disinterest,

Logan looked away in disgust of himself, then opened his eyes to find ‘Ro straddling his lap. She looked like a siren, come to put him out of his misery. He watched in awe as she undid her robe’s belt but left the robe alone.

“I don’t like to be teased either ‘Ro,” Logan told her as he slowly slid her robe off her shoulders to reveal her naked body to him, “Huh, you weren’t lying about wearing nothing underneath.” Ororo laughed and tossed her silver hair back, Logan growled as the scent of sandalwood and rain enveloped him. Ororo’s eyes widen as his eyes turned silver and his canines became even more pronounced. Logan grunted and started to kiss down the side of ‘Ro’s neck to her shoulder. “Want you.”






You must login () to review.