Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel/X men or the characters. Just the story/plot!!

Playmates By ClaireLeon

Ororo inhales the fresh air of the mansion woods as she flies low to the ground through the trees. She takes in the quiet stillness of the twilight, the cool air breezing past her soothingly.

When something suddenly pounces on her, her heart is racing and feels her pelvis clench. They fall to the ground in a heap of limbs, a “Hey darlin’” alerts to her its Logan. He must have been following her and made his move silently, they finally untangled themselves after a short struggle.

Laughing Ororo turns her head to look over her shoulder at Logan, he is wearing jeans and a red flannel shirt. Surprisingly he is without his trademark cowboy hat and boots, opting for bare feet.

Ororo stops laughing and freezes when Logan growls behind her. She notices his eyes are a golden hue, signaling his feral side coming out. She has seen it over the years and is always able to keep him from going into a berserker rage. But she trusted him fully, even his feral side; Logan would never hurt her and she admittedly was attracted to him and his feral side.

Logan takes in Ororo on all fours in front of him with her short white nightie riding up over her backside, flashing her white thong to him. The beast in him sees a potential mate on display for him and can smell her arousal faintly. He crawls behind her in the grass and palms her ass to her surprise.

She had always been attracted to him and his primal nature, but she always assumed both were closed to her. Ororo watches Logan nod his head, not knowing his animal was saying ‘mate’ over and over; and to mark the weather goddess as theirs.

“Mate,” Wolverine grunted out, rubbing her right ass cheek softly. Ororo’s blue eyes widened at the word,

“Logan?” He shook his head no and she asks in a low voice, “Wolverine?”. Wolverine grunts in answer, then begins to grind against her plump ass. His fingers dig into her hips, keeping them still and flush with his pelvis. Ororo dug her fingers into the earth as she moans in approval, reveling in the moist feeling.

Ororo tries not to yell out as the sensations wracked her body, for fear of chasing Wolverine away. Then she gasps as he rips off her thong with his right hand. Wolverine inhales the scent of her arousal, it is more potent without the barrier of the thong. Logan fights for control over Wolverine before he takes this any further with ‘Ro.

Yes, he wants ‘Ro badly! But Logan doesn’t want Wolverine to take her and hurt her. He wants to keep touching ‘Ro but tries to stop himself. Wolverine pushes the man back and begins to rub her lips with his thumb, slowly at first. As he picks up speed Ororo squirms trying to keep herself from cumming, Wolverine feels the wind pick up around them.

Boom! Thunder rips through the night as Ororo cums, she ejaculates over his hand, bringing Logan out of his lust haze. Logan gasps as Ororo falls flat on her stomach with tremors running through her body and a deep blush across her cheeks at the juice on her legs, the grass, Logan’s hand, and dripping still from her throbbing pussy.

Ororo never had an orgasm as intense as that, she feels her hips twitch. The sudden movement causes blades of grass to graze her lips and she moans as it sets off another orgasm, and her body twitches. Logan rips off his shirt, buttons raining down; he gingerly covers Ororo.

“’Ro I’m so sorry! My animal took over so fast, I…I understand if you hate me. Shit!” he stammers. Ororo shakes her head and sits up facing an embarrassed Logan. He avoids making eye contact with her until she forces him look at her. She grabs the back of his head and pulls him to her, kissing him reassuringly. Their tongues fight to top the other's and eventually it is Logan's that tops Ororo's, stroking it. Wolverine roars in triumph on the inside and Logan pulls back to look into his goddess' eyes.

“Do you regret it Logan, tell me honestly?” Ororo asked, rubbing Logan’s warm neck. She could see his pulse racing in his neck, as it picked up speed.

“Hell no, and I want to do it again. Until yer beggin’ me ta stop and letcha breathe,” he growls. Ororo smiles at his statement and likes him showing his animalistic side. Logan can suddenly smell their mixed scents in the air around them, he inhales committing the scent to memory. Ororo shivers as he strokes her face with calloused fingers, “I have been too afraid ta tell ya how I feel, I guess my animal got sick of waiting. We…we want you as a mate.” Ororo smiles sweetly and cups his whiskered cheek,

“I was tired of waiting too. I want you both too.”

Should I continue or not?






You must login () to review.