Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel/X men or the characters. Just the story/plot!!

Playmates By ClaireLeon

Chapter 2

Ororo smiles sweetly and cups his whiskered cheek,

“I was tired of waiting too. I want you both too.” Ororo starts to pull on Logan’s flannel shirt and wraps it around her sticky nightie and body. Logan pulls ‘Ro to her feet and brushes her knuckles with his rough finger pads. He feels the need to keep a connection with his mate, whether it is a touch or a look. ‘Ro smiles at the small gesture, knowing it is a big step for Logan to show affection. No matter how small it is, from Logan it is a big deal.

As she holds the shirt closed to the blowing wind, they trek back to the mansion. Enjoying nature and the night sky they kept quiet, only stealing glances at one another.

“Logan!!” Ororo screeches as Logan starts to chase her toward the patio, her long legs bounding like a running doe. Her speed and agility still astounded Logan as it does during battles. Logan races behind her like a wolf, finally wrapping his thick arms around Ororo and sweeping her off the ground as she kicks her feet. She can’t help but laugh at their playfulness together, it is something that before now only stayed by the lake between them.

Logan sets her down gently and opens the back door for her. Following ‘Ro into the dark mansion, Logan thinks about how the day started with him alone and is ending with him having a mate. Logan hesitates at his bedroom door as ‘Ro keeps walking, when she suddenly notices he isn’t beside her. “Logan? Come with me.” Ororo holds out her hand to Logan as he tries not to seem too eager or scared.

The animal within him did not want to go into unfamiliar territory, especially after the emotional night he’s having. But at the same time his animal doesn’t want to let ‘Ro out of his sight just yet, and needed to be able to physically reach her at all times for the next few days.

He can’t seem to get his feet to move or his mouth to open and respond to her. Ororo walks back to Logan, she seems to glide up to him like an ethereal being. She puts a hand on his cheek and he rubs his stubble covered cheek into her palm. “It’s okay if you are not ready to go into my bedroom yet. Would you like me to stay with you in your bedroom tonight?”

“How do ya always know what is wrong wit me ‘Ro?” Logan asks surprised at her perceptiveness. “I just need ta be in my environment tonight, but stay da night wit me.” Logan nuzzles ‘Ro’s soft neck and skims his lips over her pulse, like the flutter of a butterfly wing. He grins as she extends her neck, giving him better access to the crook in her neck. Ororo sighs as an arm firmly wraps around her waist as Logan licks her pulse.

He can taste the salt of her sweat, but there is also a hint of sweetness. Her skin almost tastes like a margarita, Logan moans at the taste. “Ya taste good baby. Let me mark ya darlin’, so everyone knows yer mine.” His hold on her waist tightens and he nips at her neck, waiting for an answer.

“Please Logan!” Ororo pleads softly, trying to keep quiet in the hallway. She didn’t want to alert anyone to their presence in the middle of the night. Logan shakes his head into her neck,

“Not a good enough answer goddess!” Logan grabs her long hair at the nape and pulls her head back, he growls at her whimper. His animal is coming to the surface and is calling to Ororo’s animalistic side.

“Do it Wolverine, mark me! Make me yours!” Ororo growls, her blue eyes turning electric at her swirling emotions. Wolverine bites her neck and holds the flesh in his teeth, Ororo’s eyes turn white as he breaks the skin and sucks twice at the wound. She digs her fingers into his arms and moans as Wolverine laps at the mark, the taste and smell of blood bringing his lust back full throttle.

Wolverine opens the bedroom door and pushes them through the threshold, kicking the door shut. Ororo can feel his erection growing against her thigh; she sees that Wolverine is in control and eager for her. There is suddenly a very naked Wolverine pulling her clothes off. Then he begins nuzzling her large breast with his cheek. Ororo moans as his stubble causes her dark chocolate nipples to harden even more, they are so sensitive! They are so puffy and big they could almost be considered as buttons.

She lifts his head and kisses that sarcastic mouth that has taunted her for years. It is soft yet firm against her own luscious mouth, god his mouth is sinful!! Wolverine grunts and pulls away from Ororo watching her lay back across his bed. He smells himself on the female and she bears his mark, he runs a knuckle over it.

Ororo uses this time to take in Wolverine; he stands with his feet in a fighting stance and shoulders slightly hunched over. His dark hair is tousled in curls and partly covers his golden eyes, she notes that his canines are extended and he is panting.

Ororo gasps as she finally lays eyes on his cock, it is not only long but the girth!! Her fingers will not be able to wrap around it, and how will it fit? She is perplexed by how she will accommodate his size, at that thought she blushes and looks away.

Wolverine cocks his head at his female then gasps at the sensation of wet warmth around his cock. Wolverine pumps his hips, his cock slipping in and out of his mate’s plump mouth. When it becomes too much he pulls his cock out with a pop! He hungrily kisses her, he could taste himself in her sinful mouth; it drove Wolverine wild.

Ororo clenches her legs shut as she begins to get wet for Wolverine. Ororo closes her eyes at the slickness between her thighs, no one got to her Logan has, she shivers recalling her orgasm in the woods; and found herself kneeling on the bed rolling her nipples and lightly pinching them. Wolverine climbs up in front of her, his lips curling back at her wanton behavior. She always simmers with sexuality, but it was at a whole new level tonight. Or maybe it was because of him being here, snarling Wolverine started to finger fuck Ororo for the second time tonight and fought to keep from cumming all over her. He roars as her darker hand cups his tan, calloused hand and speeds up the pace. “Please…please…nooo!!” ‘Ro moans as he removes his fingers and sucks the juices from them. He rolls the taste on his tongue, it was like tasting sugar coated strawberries. Wolverine and Logan can’t get enough of the taste; they go still as Ororo licks his lips and sweeps her tongue into his mouth.

“You’re right, I do taste good. Let me taste you now.” Wolverine shudders and lies back across his bed, he fists his cock and pumps it. A large vein wraps around the shaft like vine, pulsing as blood rushes t o his cock swelling it even more. Ororo bent down and tentatively licked pre cum from the tip, a strangled cry escaping Wolverine. He sheepishly smiled at the seductress straddling his hips.

Rolling her hips slowly in circles Ororo watches Wolverine close his eyes and throw his head back, trying to focus on the sensation of her heavenly mouth. His body hairs tickle her nipples as she pulls his body into hers by his neck. Ororo thought to herself. Her vaginal walls clenches at the word love and Wolverine’s fingers dug into her soft hips.

“I need to explain somethin’ ‘Ro,” Logan starts, his eyes are hazel again as he holds her stare. “Understand that after this there is no one else, for either of us. I intend ta keep ya as my mate and love ya fer as long as I live. Ororo I love you, I need you.” Ororo closes her eyes and clasps his face as Logan rolls his hips,

“Goddess Logan, I love you! For so long I have, don’t stop.” Somehow their frenzied efforts turned into slow lovemaking and Logan wants this to never stop. He grabs Ororo’s hips and lifts her slowly almost completely off his cock, she whimpers as his legs shook with the effort. Then he shoves her down on his cock, pinning her there making her squirm. Ororo’s mouth gapes as Logan piston and out of her, she tries pushing his hips away but he won’t let up.

“I told ya I would make beg fer me ta letcha breathe ‘Ro.” Ororo shakes her head fast, whipping her wavy hair across his face. Logan inhales the scent of sandalwood and fresh rain in. “Beg me ‘Ro, let me hear ya.” He doubles his speed to her astonishment. Her pussy drenches his cock and the sheets below Logan’s knees.

“Shit!” Ororo roared as an orgasm rips through her body causing full body spasms. She falls back on to the bed with Logan rubbing the head of his cock over her clit with vigor. “Stop, Logan! No more, no more, I’m begging okay I’m be…” She stops mid word as she ejaculates around Logan’s dick, and stops breathing altogether.

He watches an awe dropping display of lighting that lit up the night sky and jumps as thunder rocks the mansion. Ororo gasps for breath only to have it knocked back out by the thrusts of Logan’s hips slamming into hers.






You must login () to review.