Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel/X men or the characters. Just the story/plot!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel/X men or the characters. Just the story/plot!!

Playmates By ClaireLeon

Chapter 3

He watches an awe dropping display of lightning that lit up the night sky and jumps as thunder rocks the mansion. Ororo gasps for breath only to have it knocked back out by the thrusts of Logan’s hips slamming into hers.

Logan speeds up to an unnatural pace, he is racing to his orgasm. Ororo digs her nails into Logan’s shoulders, drawing blood and him closer to her. She wraps her legs around his hips and pulls him in for a deeper penetration.

She doesn’t want Logan to feel like he needs to hold back. Ororo clenches her inner muscles, giving Logan the extra push he needs to shoot over the edge.

“Fuck ‘Rooooo!!!!” Logan yells. Ororo mouth is open in an O-shape and her blue eyes turn white as Logan fills her with liquid heat. There is so much that when Logan is done and pulls out, the cum flows out and there is a puddle around Ororo’s hips. “God yer beautiful, damn that was unbelieveable!”

Ororo laughs but soon stops as Logan gets on his knees to rub his cum into her. This is the first time he has done this, but she understands why the wolverine is compelling him to do this with ‘Ro. “Stop me ‘Ro, before I do something you don’t want.”

“No Logan,” she replies, “I understand what your doing and why, and it’s alright. You want your scent on me, in me; in order to mark me as yours. Plus you want to make sure to put it every where to give all your…um sperm a better chance.”

Logan raises his eyebrow at the the woman in front of him, her understanding of him and his animal’s nature still surprises him. He begins to rub the cum from his bed into ‘Ro’s soft skin, his scent becoming a part of hers. He inhales the mingling scents while his eyes are shut, making the scents more potent and readable.

Ororo watches Logan wishing she could read his mind at the moment, when he opens his eyes. She rubs her thumb on his forearm in comfort, their eyes meet in a clash of blue and hazel. Logan strokes her cheek and leans over for a gentle kiss,

“How ‘bout a shower darlin’?” he asks as they reluctantly pull apart from each other.

“That would be wonderful, a very hot one if you please!”

Logan groans as he wakes up to the sunlight beating down on him in his bed. He and ‘Ro didn’t get to bed until three in the morning and he was worn out from their all-night sex marathon. Logan sat up looking for his partner in crime, but found his bed empty. That got him moving to pull on his skin tight jeans without buttoning them up and to start looking for her. Ororo was walking back to Logan’s bedroom when she ran into Remy, literally!

“Oooff!!!”

“Hello cher!” Remy greets her cheerily, holding her up in his arms. His odd eyes shining at her with love, no matter what he would always be her brother. She smiles at the tall handsome man, which he gladly returns. “Where you be rushin’ off ta? And lookin’ so mighty tasty!”

Ororo smacks his arm laughing at his harmless antics when Logan’s door opens revealing him in just skin tight jeans. She can’t help but ogle his naked muscled chest, until she sees his angry scowl. “Hey dere Wolverine, just talking with my Stormy.”

“Yer ‘Stormy’ huh?” Logan asks walking up to Remy and crossing his arms. Logan knows nothing is going on between ‘Ro and the cajun but his animal is swirling dangerously close to the surface. Remy suddenly notices a mark on Ororo’s neck and goes to point it out when Logan growls at him. Remy pulls his hand back and gestures to it,

“You do dat homme? Huh?” As Logan steps up to confront the cajun, when‘Ro is between them pressing her chest into Logan’s. His eyes soften and he grabs her chin softly and tilts her face up to kiss her deeply.

Ororo couldn’t help but moan at the claiming kiss, they pulled apart when Remy cleared his throat. “Don’t mind lil’ ole Remy! ‘Member, homme, you hurt her ‘n she don’t want it Gambit got ya card!” Ororo blushed and burried her face in Logan’s bare chest, Logan laughed as Remy walked down the hall shaking his head.

Ororo stepped back and bent forward to shake out her silver hair. Logan watched her loosen her waves and do her signature ‘Pamela Anderson hair toss’. She had changed into a tight aqua tube top dress that showed of her curves, the shimmer made them seem liquid as she moved. The dress hit her mid thight, showing off mile high legs.

Logan pulled her back against him, she smiled sweetly at him. It was a change from Jean’s calculating and coy smiles, ‘Ro’s were open and honest. They warmed you from the outside in, reassuring her love for you.

“Maybe I should lock ya in my room,” Logan told her, his eyes hungrily devouring her.

“Now why would you even think that Logan?” she asked caressing his cheek.

“I don’t want the guys lookin’ at ya. Plus I want ya all ta myself darlin’.” ‘Ro laughed until she saw Logan’s raised eyebrow.

“My goddess you are jealous of Remy!” Logan rolled his eyes and released her and started to walk to the kitchen. “Oh my you are Logan! It’s okay, he is my brother only. And I am yours.” Logan turned to her and Ororo ran into him he stopped so suddenly.

“Say that again ‘Ro,” Logan whispered, they stood forehead to forehead. Ororo felt her heart try to race out of her chest, afraid that she said too much. “Say it again Ororo.”

“I…I am yours Logan,” Ororo declared softly. She closed her eyes as Logan rubbed her forehead with his and…purred? She giggled and gazed at the big scary Wolverine purring like a kitten, his animal trying to ease her nervousness. “Come, let us eat breakfest before it is all gone.”

When they arrived to the kitchen Jean was holding a plate for Logan. She let her smile falter for a second when she saw his arm around Ororo’s shoulders. Ororo was beaming at him while placing a hand on his bare chest. She was playing with his chest hairs, and Logan was eating it up.

She knew they were spending more time together, but assumed Ororo would never have the guts to start something with the mansion’s self proclaimed bad boy. No, Ororo was more into the safe predicable guys or being alone.

Plus Jean had staked a claim on Logan, even though she was engaged to Scott. She could have her cake and eat it too! Who wouldn’t want Mr. Tall Dark and Dangerously Sexy showering them with compliments and flirting with them?

“Um, hey Logan I saved you a plate. Where were you, you slept late,” Jean commented. Logan took the plate as Ororo went to make a fruit platter, he frowned at Jean following ‘Ro with narrow eyes. He didn’t understand her jealousy of Ororo, even before he started spending more time with ‘Ro.

“Thanks Jean,” Logan replied, “Ya don’t need ta do that, I can handle it. ‘Ro and I stayed up late, so we must have slept in.” Jean glared at Ororo and then turned back to Logan,

“Really now? So you guys are sleeping together?” Ororo gasped and dropped her knife, she had sliced her finger at that comment. Rogue and Remy looked up from their conversation, Rogue smiled at Logan.

she thought happily. Remy glanced at Scott talking obliviously with Hank over breakfest, Remy rolled his red and black eyes. Scott was always ignoring Jean’s obssession with Logan and her jealousy of Stormy.

“You said it not me,” Logan told her, “But if you must know yes we did, why? Do you have a problem with that?”

“N…no no! I just heard wrong.” Jean blushed as Logan put her jealousy on blast, Logan pulled ‘Ro to him and stared at her finger as it healed slowly before his eyes, looking into his eyes she licked the blood off. Jean smirked,

“See just a little cut, she doesn’t need you all over her Logan. She’ll never need your help or want it.”

“It’s nice to get a little attention once in a while, plus he was just worried,” Ororo assured Jean, but was taken aback by Jean’s sneer. “Jean? Is everything okay, whats wrong?” Ororo noticed Scott and Hank had left and Remy was watching them along with Rogue. Jean stepped into her, they were now chest to chest.

“I had him first you know. He still wants me, but is settling for you until I choose to come to him again. And believe me I will come to him again, and he’ll always want this.” Logan saw red and clenched his fists to keep his claws in until a slap reverberated through the room. He watched a red handprint blossom on Jean’s left cheek, bright against milky white skin.






You must login () to review.