After Practice

Disclaimer: I don’t own xmen! Too bad!

Logan stood under the cold shower shivering, a hand on the tile wall and eyes tightly shut. His rock hard erection curved up towards him mockingly, he has been rooted to this spot for 15 minutes and no relief.

It started during the danger room session. He and Ororo were partners and hiding from Scott and Jean. They hid in a dark, rundown asylum, her up against a wall and him in front of her. When Jean threw a large piece of debris, pinning Logan up against ‘Ro’s back. ‘Ro screamed and struggled until he talked her down and stroked her face.

But then his body started to respond to her quivering globes. Wolverine reared his head and grinded his growing erection into her backside. ‘Ro moaned and her hips bucked against his, suddenly there was light and Scott pulled him free. Then both men helped ‘Ro out, she was blushing and avoiding his eyes.

Logan growled at the flashback and how ‘Ro practically ran to the locker room. Logan didn’t see her when he came in so he assumed she was long gone, along with everyone else. *Might as well ease tha pressure*, he thought.

Logan enclosed his rock hard cock in his fist and began to pump it slowly, thinking of ‘Ro’s soft body under him. Her heady scent of arousal mixed with the sandalwood oil she rubs on her body every day and night. How it would feel to thrust between those huge globes from behind. Logan grunted as he pumped faster, imagining a lighter and softer touch jerking his favorite body part.

“Mmm..’Rrrooo!!” he moaned out as he shot his seed on the tile wall, floor, and his hand. That’s when he sensed them, Jean and …’Ro! *Shit! Why didn’t I hear or smell them earlier?* he thought as he turned to find Jean smirking and ‘Ro blushing so hard it looked painful. “Can’t a guy get privacy?”

Jean licked her lips as he washed his hands and body while ‘Ro apologized. When Logan came up to them they could see his healing factor kick in and give his erection its second wind, it jutted out proudly all 11 thick inches.

“We are sorry Logan,” ‘Ro once again apologized, “Jean was checking me out.”

“Hmmm,” Logan smirked, “I’ll just bet she was. I would happily check ya out darlin’.”

“Logan!” Jean shrieked as she pushed him, her hand lingering on his wet naked chest. ‘Ro rolled her eyes at Jean’s behavior as Logan twitched his chest muscles. “Now I need a shower, I better go. Coming ‘Ro?”

Logan eyed his other teammate; she was still in her tight low rise yoga pants but had taken off her x-team shirt. Revealing a well toned mid-section, soft shoulders, swan neck, and a perfect pair of large breasts barely contained in a black leather bra.

Wait, a leather bra? It was a leather bra and she seemed to be about to spill out of the cups. ‘Ro tried not to cover herself and succeeded, barely. She felt as if Logan undressed her each time he looked at her.

“Actually Jean, I need to talk to Logan about something,” Ororo answered, “You go ahead Jean.” Jean frowned; she didn’t want to leave ‘Ro with a naked Logan. Especially after she had seen what he’s packing.

“I can wait!” Jean exclaimed, feigning friendliness.

“Jean! It is a private matter and therefore a private conversation. Don’t you have a date with Scott?” Jean blushed furiously and nodded,

“I’ll see you guys later! Logan come by medlab later if you need me to look you over okay?” Logan shook his head at the nerve of the woman, wasn’t it enough she is marrying Scott, but she still expects to string me along or at least fuck her in the medlab. Jean reluctantly left, hoping Logan got the message and would take the bait. She needed a pick me up after today!

When the door shut ‘Ro watched Logan turn around to wash off the shower wall and floor; along with the rest of his thighs his seed had stuck to. He was trying to ignore her presence but was failing, he hated she saw him do that and know he was imagining her touch him.

“Logan? Do you want to talk about earlier?” ‘Ro asked from behind him. Logan hoarsely chuckled and looked at her over his shoulder,

“Talk about when? When I dry humped ya during an exercise? Or when I pictured ya as I jerked myself off? Hmmm ‘Ro?” Logan ended up facing her with his fists balled up tightly, his chest heaving. His teeth were bared and shoulders rolled forward in a fighting stance.

Ororo couldn’t help the rush of wetness from between her thighs and she knew HE could smell it! She tried to back away when he inhaled deeply and groaned, “God ‘Ro!” Suddenly she was against the shower wall, her nipples hardening as the grout rubs against them, for they are now exposed to the cool air and harden further.

The water cascades down over their heated bodies, ‘Ro’s silver hair is plastered to her face and down her back while Logan’s blue black hair is slicked down his face. They are in the same position as in the danger room, except Logan is pressed as close as he can without clothes on.

Ororo feels him grip her hips hard and grind slowly against her ass, she bucks her hips involuntarily. Closing her eyes she throws her head back and rests it on his shoulder. Logan gazes at her parted lips and growls. Ororo’s eyes snap open and she turns,

“We should stop, I should go.” As she tries to leave Logan puts out an arm and blocks her,

“Strip ‘Ro, or I’ll do it for ya darlin’.” Ororo stares at him when all of a sudden her breasts spring free and her yoga pants shred off. Snikt! Logan looks her body over, it is heavenly; *she really is a goddess.* Her long white tresses, blue orbs, full pout, high cheekbones, soft mocha skin, dangerous curves, and petite body. Logan licks his lips and runs a knuckle across her right nipple, then rolls it between two fingers. “Turn around, let me see ya on display goddess.”

Even when she shakes her head no she complies and looks over her shoulder at him steadily, his beast growls at her. Wolverine is out and grasps her by her hair and yanks her head back exposing her throat. Wolverine bares his teeth and pushes into her velvet heat slowly, she squirms at being impaled on Wolverine’s cock.

She groans as he thrust into her faster and harder, his balls slapping her pussy after each forceful stroke. Ororo couldn’t help but push back and meet his thrusts, causing Wolverine to grab both breasts and speed up. Wolverine gave one last thrust and came along with ‘Ro.

They panted trying to catch their breath and slid to their knees, the water washing over them.

“God Logan that was amazing,” Ororo whispered, reaching behind his neck. She pulled his head forward to her as he curled his arm around her waist and held her tightly. Logan felt his beast retreat and he kissed her wet shoulder.

“We should get dressed before someone comes in darlin’,” he whispered, “Want to continue this upstairs tonight, after our date?” Ororo chuckled and looked at him over her shoulder,

“What makes you think this wasn’t a one-time thing?” Logan smirked and kissed her deeply, he smiled when she moaned and her eyes flew open. “Fine it wasn’t, I am still puzzled by my actions. You know I do not do…this with anyone Logan.” Logan stroked her cheek and kissed her forehead,

“I know Ororo, but I’m glad I was the lucky guy you chose to get freaky with in the shower.” Ororo burst out laughing and stood up with Logan. “Where do you want to go for dinner and do afterwards darlin’?” Ororo put a finger to her chin and thought, a slow smile spread on her face. “Never thought I would get that smile directed towards me. I like it!”

“Really now?” Ororo asked, hugging him around the neck, “Well you will be seeing it more often if you play your cards right. How about we go to dinner at Rico’s, it is an organic restaurant? And then for entertainment go to The Velvet Hammer, I have been wanting to go but not by myself.”

“That’s a burlesque club ‘Ro, you really want to go there?” Logan asked, “We can do something else darlin’, I don’t go to strip clubs every night believe it or not.” Ororo giggled and kissed Logan softly and pulled away.

“I know Logan, but as I said I have been dying to go but had no one to escort me. Plus my friend owns the club and she invited me to come anytime, I am an investor.” Logan raised an eyebrow at this new development and saw the twinkle in her eyes at going to see the club.

“Alright ‘Ro, let’s go!”






You must login () to review.