Disclaimer: Not mine!!! But my story!!!

From the Shadows

Logan kisses Ororo softly, then deepens the kiss; pulling the petite woman on to his lap. His large body enveloped hers, as she now straddles his lap holding him by his hair hard. He feels her soft heat against his bulge; actually he is so hard his boxers are tenting. It can easily be felt through the thin material and oh she feels it!

For he can feel her, her hips shifted causing the material to move to the side. They jumped as his cock sprang out of his boxers and slid against her opening. Ororo shivered as the ridge under the head rubbed over her clit and cream dripped from her petals.

“Mine,” Logan growled as Ororo tried to stand. Ororo felt a hand palm her breast, then it slipped under her tight shirt. Logan rolled her nipple and tugged on it lightly, he was rewarded with a moan and more cream on his cock.

He ripped her shirt and suckled both nipples at the same time, causing Ororo to squeal and squirm on him. She grinded on him and kissed him again. “Fuck it ‘Ro, I’m goin’ ta fuck ya.” Ororo shivered at his blunt words, they had found out his true age and name tonight; plus they barely spoke to one another.

But her body was readying for him; and he already occupied her time and mind. “Just slip it in, let me in Ororo.” Ororo slid her underwear and shorts to the side and slid on to all 11 inches of turgid Logan. “Uhhhh!” both moaned as she impaled her tight pussy with his hard yet velvet shaft. Her legs tightened at the feeling of fullness and of his veins throbbing inside her.

“Oh goddess! Move Logan, move!” Ororo moaned as she lifted herself up. But she was pulled down hard by Logan, no not Logan, HIM! His feral side had come out to play, reigning in the man. The feral stood up holding Ororo up by her ass and grinding against her. He thrusted in hard and slow, then put her on the table, laying her out like a feast.

Her white hair the color of cool sweet cream ice cream, her eyes the dark blue of blueberries from lust, her lips like plump strawberries, and that milk chocolate smooth skin. She was good enough to eat, maybe he would later.

He pumped in and out spreading her long legs as far as she could stand then attacked her swollen clit with his large thumb rubbing it fast until she came. Thunder boomed and lightning crashed as her eyes went white. The feral pulled out and lapped her pussy tasting the cream and laving her clit. Ororo groaned when he pulled away, but then he pulled her off the table and turned her around.

He slammed into her hard as she held onto the edges of the table, trying to calm the storm raging inside her. He heard the sky crash and the rain fall as the woman beneath him panted. He wrapped his arms like bands around her and drew her to him. He picked up speed and exposed her neck, she tipped her head back as he licked her pulse. The feral waited until her pussy spasmed so hard he couldn’t pull out and bit her neck, Ororo gasped and dug her nails into his skin as she pulsed one last time around his shaft.

He came inside her as he drank from her mark, her blood causing his cock to swell once more inside her. She placed her hands on the table and panted as he slowly released her. The weather stormed outside and footsteps hurried towards them.

“Get the fuck out! Give us a minute,” Logan snapped as his legs quivered from the effort to be still. Ororo panted and arched her back, noticing Jean glaring at her and ogling Logan. Logan growled as Scott looked over Ororo, Scott looked at Logan and blushed; pulling Jean with him as he backed up.

Ororo moaned as Logan pulled out of her then to keep a connection with him, she grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bathroom. They washed up in the sink taking turns with the water, as Logan watched Ororo he felt himself drawn to her. It was as if she had an excitingly sexual magnetism and he was her opposite.

As she finished drying off Logan stood up and stepped close to her, she looked at him shyly and smiled. While he was over 200 years old, she was just 23 years old and so innocent. Logan stroked her cheek and pulled her to him; he bent his head down and kissed her tentatively. Even though he had just taken her in the kitchen, he wasn’t sure she wanted anything to do with him. He hadn’t exactly courted her and barely asked permission to slip into her. Ororo surprised him by sweeping her tongue into his mouth and then biting his bottom lip.

“You taste like me right now Logan,” she whispered. Then she kissed his neck, collarbone, and chest softly. “I..I still want you Logan. I want you again, I…I…” Ororo felt embarrassed by her actions and words and decided to keep quiet for now. Logan fingered the mark he left on her flawless skin, as he did his cock swelled again and bobbed between them.

Logan smelled her musk then his own as they started to kiss again frantically, he backed Ororo up against the bathroom door. She yelped when she backed into it then froze when Logan cupped her face gingerly and gazed into her wide, glazed eyes.

“Ororo I need to tell you something about the bite I gave you,” he started, “My feral marked you for life, my body will crave yours. My feral will not let you be with another man ever. I shouldn’t have done that without your permission. I felt off balance from the news, I am over 200 years old! My family’s gone, everyone I knew gone. You are the closest person I have to a friend. I wanted to hold on to someone, to connect with someone, with you. I didn’t mean to make you feel like just another lay, you are more than that.” Ororo stroked his cheek and kissed him,

“Logan its’ okay my love,” she assured him, “What is done is done, but you should have asked me first. But I must tell you that I have always loved you, have always craved your body, and want to be with only you.” Logan and his feral roared on the inside and he lifted her leg up and slid into her soft heat.

“Logan! We must wait! Scott and Jean …” Ororo groaned as Logan slammed into her over and over into the door, he snarled at her trying to stop him. She was pushing her hips forward to throw him off and shoving him with her hands.

He grabbed her wrists and slammed them back against the door on either side of her head. Logan and his feral were tired of her pushing him away and trying to stop him. He fucked her harder and faster as he growled and grunted loudly. He bared his teeth to her to assert his dominance over her, Ororo looked down and submitted to Logan and his feral.

Then there was banging on the door and yelling from Scott and Jean, but Logan couldn’t stop. Ororo clung to him tightly with her legs wrapped around his waist and yelled her orgasm; her body twitched as Logan grimaced. He was trying not to come as Ororo’s pussy clamped down hard on his cock. Logan groaned as he tried to pull out, only to be sucked back in to her like a vacuum automatically.

“Fuck ‘Ro!” he yelled and shoved into her one last time and spilled his seed deep into her. “Rrraahh!!!” He released her wrists and slid to the ground with her straddling on top of him. Ororo was leaning over him , a curtain of silken hair surrounding their faces. Suddenly the door busted open and Scott with Hank came in. Scott pulled Ororo off Logan and held her back, while Hank held a pissed off Logan back. Jean watched and eyed Logan’s huge cock as he struggled.

“What the fuck is your problem Wolverine?” Scott yelled as he wrapped a robe around Ororo and rubbed her quickly bruising wrists. “I know you had a rough time learning about your past and your staggering age, but that doesn’t excuse you fucking ‘Ro in the kitchen with no explicit consent!!! It was borderline rape!!! And look at her wrists, her mouth is swollen, and you fucking bit her like the animal you are!!!”

Ororo gasped and shoved Scott away and went to go back to Logan, but Scott held her back. Ororo struggled and Logan only saw his mate being hurt and held from him. Logan roared and to Scott’s surprise, Hank released him. “Why did you let him go Hank? He hurt her!!!”

“To the contrary Scott, he mated with her,” Hank told him, “He bit her or marked her as his mate, it is like marriage but forever and they can only be with each other. She is strong Scott and would have fought him off if she wanted to. He accidently bruised her and she is already healing my dear boy. I suggest you release her and back away, he sees you as a threat to his mate.”

Scott reluctantly released Ororo and backed away while Logan was kissing Ororo in a flash. The feral ripped off the robe and checked her body for injuries, then he backed him and her to the wall and unseathed his claws until Hank left the room. Logan shook his head as his feral released its hold on him,

“Shit I went feral? ‘Ro we should go to my room and dress ,” Logan told her eyeing her naked body. He became hard again and rubbed his swollen cock across her stomach. Ororo’s nipples harden and she became wet, very wet; so much so her essence dripped down her thighs. Ororo blushed as Logan and Hank sniffed the air, she knew anyone could see her wetness. Logan took the shirt and boxers Scott offered, and handed them to her. “I’ll wait till you are dressed, then we can head up to my room.”

“Alright Logan, I’ll sleep in your room tonight.”






You must login () to review.