Disclaimer: Not my characters!! Why!!!

Summer Break

Logan slipped in ‘Ro’s classroom and locked the door quietly, he knew she disliked him and avoided him. But it was quiet this weekend and he needed entertainment. You would have to be blind not to notice her looks.

She was 5’6”, had a small waist, FF tits, a video girl ass, silver long hair, blue eyes, and lips made for cocksucking. He licked his lips and adjusted himself. Many thought he was still hung up on Red, but Silver is his new color.

There’s the tease now, since it was summer vacation she wore black booty shorts and a black bikini top. [Nope the bottom is there too!], he thought, noticing the strings of the bottom over her booty shorts. She is erasing the board, her back to him and hair falling in voluminous curls to the middle of her back. [Is that a tattoo?] he thought. A cherry blossom in black and gray ink; in the middle of her lower back.

“Nice ink ‘Ro,” he whispers in her ear, licking it. Ororo gasps and turns, her breast sitting on his crossed arm. “Mmmm lookin’ good. Wanna play?” Ororo glared and pushed past him, he caught her arm and pulled her to him.

“What Logan, I am trying to enjoy my vacation,” she told him. Logan smirked, running a finger between her breasts, when she grabbed his finger and broke it. Logan yelled and cradled his hand until it healed.

“Bitch!” he snapped. She just shrugged and went around him, her patience wearing thin. Logan moved in a blur pushing her on a long student table and kneeled over her. “We don’t have to play nice you know. Your call ‘Ro.” Ororo tried to shove him off but he was too . heavy and too strong.

“Logan, please,” she pleaded trying to get up.

“Please keep touching ya,” he whispered, kissing her neck, “I can smell yer want ‘Ro. How long has it been?” Ororo blushed and looked at him in disbelief,

“What do you want with me Logan? You don’t even like me!” Logan grinded against her, her stretch shorts not much of a barrier against his erection, a quite sizeable one at that. “Don’t…Stop.” Logan pressed harder and rolled his hips, he was trying t break her down. Ororo bit her lip trying not to give into Logan’s actions. “Mmm Logan I…” She rubbed a leg up his and ran her fingers through his wild wavy hair.

“Fuck ‘Ro, let me have ya darlin’,” he whispered, as a thumb rubbed a nipple to a peak. He pulled a tit out and sucked on it, Ororo groaned and tried to pull his head off.

“Stop Logan,” she told him, “Let me up, right now!” Logan shook his head no, pulling her nipple with his teeth. He sat up and took off his belt, Ororo was trying to catch her breath when he tied her wrists together above her head. “Wha…What are you doing? Let me out Logan!”

“Sorry darlin’ we both know you want this,” he countered, “Plus I want ya, all of ya!” Ororo struggled as he took his clothes off and began to cut hers off.

When she laid bare in front of him, Logan grabbed her yard stick and lightly slapped her across her breasts. A blush graced her face as he did each nipple. Then he used it to part the fold of her pussy. It was bare and pink inside, it was dripping on the student table.

“Logan, stop please don’t!” ‘Ro screeched, “It’s embarrassing!”

“Sorry darlin’, I like seeing ya tits all red and jiggling,” Logan told her, “Plus ya got a pretty little pussy. It’s all juicy and swollen. Want me to run the ruler between the lips?”

“Uh uh leave me alone!” But Logan slid the ruler between her pussy lips and wiggled it. He pulled it out when she came, juices gushing on the table. “Ahhh! Oh my god!” She clenched her legs shut, embarrassed at her reaction to Logan. She watched him lick her juices off the stick , then drop it on the floor, “Are you done, can I clean up?” Logan spread her legs and watched her inner muscles twitch,

“We ain’t done yet darlin’,” Logan told her, “Let me have ya, all of ya.” Ororo groaned in frustration as she tried to remain indifferent to his touches and his gravely voice. “I can’t stand ya smellin’ and lookin’ so good, then leave me hangin’. You ignore me and dodge me, ya sway those hips on yer way out.”

Ororo released a high pitch squeal as Logan pushed a finger in her and crocked it, she closed her eyes and turned her hips. “That’s it baby, ride it. Fuck my finger, fuck it!” Ororo couldn’t take it any longer, Goddess help her, she wanted him!

She put her feet flat on the table and raised her hips off the table for leverage and pushed on his finger. Logan grunted and kissed her clit as he would her mouth. Her juices gushed out into Logan’s mouth and he lapped it up like ambrosia as she recovered.






You must login () to review.