How Many Licks

Disclaimer: Not mine, its marvels! My plot and dialogue!

Chapter 1

Ever have one of those days? Where everything planned for still went to shit? Well that about explained today’s mission. X men: 0 Fury: 1. Nicky’s an asshole, the rest of the team will see that eventually. Only Charles and I see it, I think ‘Ro see’s it but is keeping that bit to her chest tightly. She could bluff with the best of them, learned that the hard way. Who knew the mother of nerds was a card shark.

Thinking about his teammate and leader has his body humming for release. [Just need to fight off some of this adrenaline], he thought grudgingly. His mind flashed to her stricken face when they came upon the bodies of the dead young mutant’s family. Logan snarled as he reached his destination finally.

Fwop! Fwop! Someone is tearing up the Danger Room and for once it wasn’t me, I rolled my large shoulders before entering the room. The lights were low and music on high,

“And Tony, he was Italian (Uh Huh) And he didn’t give a fuck (Uh Huh) That’s what I liked about him He ate pussy from dark ‘til the morning…” [Holy fuck!] I thought as Lil’ Kim’s How many Licks blasted from the speakers, [Whose listenin’ ta this?]

Ah, there she is, the mother hen herself, beating the bag to an inch of its life. Sweat glistened on her lithe, peitite body, her mocha skin supple and dewy. Fuck, she’s even hotter up close and raw.

I’ve been here a couple weeks and wonder how the other men keep their hands off her hour glass figure; she has FF breasts that jiggle with each punch she throws, large hips and video vixen ass that is kept tight from her bone jarring kicks, flat stomach, piercing baby blues, and dare I say cock sucking lips. She’s the epitome of sexy, a goddess. I adjust myself as I lean against the cool wall in the shadows, admiring her form and footwork.

When I first came here I thought she was full of herself and stuck up, but I’ve seen her nurturing side, her ruthless side, her sensual side, and I am intrigued. So is my animal, usually a woman is just for fucking, not this time. My animal rears its head whenever we are close or I catch a whiff of her intoxicating scent. She smells like a summer day after a rainstorm, raw nature.

I want her on a primal level, but also on a deeper level; she could easily tame us. I snarl, she is dangerous to my way of life. Ororo finished and threw her gloves to the side and took off her tight shirt to wipe her sweaty face and chest.

“How many licks does it take ‘til you get to the center of the (Oh, Oh)” I cleared my throat and pushed away from the wall, she whirled around , her ponytail flinging over her bare shoulder.

“Logan…,” she gasped, clasping her large breasts. She was trying to keep her shirt draped over them, she was sans bra. I grinned ferally and sauntered up to her, my silver eyes skimming her body before settling on her steady gaze. She was the only woman in the mansion to hold it so far and not try to act coy, she was shy enough not to play games. “How are you finding your new home?”

“I’m liking it better,” I told her laughingly, “It’s fine ‘Ro, I’m still in one piece. Haven’t had a chance ta talk wit ya at length again though. Ya ain’t avoidin’ me are ya darlin’?” She blushed and shook her head no, I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow.

Even though I had been joking, I realized in that moment that she had been. “Really now?” I pressed my bare chest against her arms as her pulse picked up, then she dropped her arms to break my touch. So I took my large hands and moved her smaller ones from her bare chest slowly. I sucked in a breath as her milk chocolate mounds were revealed to my hungry eyes.






You must login () to review.