Chapter 2

Disclaimer: Not mine, its marvel's! My plot and dialogue!

“…close your eyes Then imagine your tongue in between my thighs…” She gasped as I smelled a rush of wetness from her blooming flower, I pressed us up against the wall. My body was reacting to hers, I felt my cock thicken and lengthen against my hard stomach.

‘Ro gasped as it rubbed against her belly, slipping past my elastic waistband, it felt so soft against the fiery head. I released her hands and threw my head back, lost in the sensations, as she pulled my gym pants down and released my weeping cock.

Her warm little hand held me as she held my gaze in hers, I growled as she stroked me slowly. I cupped her face and kissed her firmly as she steadily pumped me. “I want ya, want ya so bad darlin’.” I can feel my animal stirring, my eyes are probably a steady amber now.

“How bad do you want me Logan?” she whispered in my ear, licking the shell and blowing it lightly. My knees almost buckle and she cups my balls as she squeezes the shaft to stop me from cumming.

My claws in the left hand entered the wall beside her head and I growl, baring my teeth at her. My eyes widen as I seathe, I try to pull away so she doesn’t have to deal with an animal. But she pins me with a soul scorching gaze, I feel her power as her eyes bleed white as mine bleed amber. [Storm…]

Ororo pushes my pants down and is suddenly equally nude against me; she crawls over me as I lie on my back. Her white eyes gaze over my scarred and chiseled body, it is nothing special; just carved and forged from pain and battles. Her hands graze every inch of my heated flesh, knowing no bounds and healing me in ways I didn’t think possible.

“Danger Room lock down, Passcode Storm 3585.” Ororo freed her silver hair from its pony tail and shook it out in wild curls. Then her lips kiss mine as her other lips wrapped around my cock snugly. I pulled her body down tightly to mine, my hard chest crushing her soft chest. On their own volition, my hips pump vigorously as I try to shove myself as deep as I can into her over and over.

I can feel her long nails strip my skin as ‘Ro scratches me down my arms, neck, and chest. “Don’t hold back, just let go. You won’t hurt me or scare me Logan.” How can she read me so easily, why does she want to? [She’s our mate…], my animal thinks to reassure me.

She lifts up to stare at me as I realize I had spoken aloud, I stop and watch her cautiously. Her soft lips crash into mine and she rolls her hips, I groan as if dying and thrust harder and faster than before. “Logan!”

“Mine!” I grunt loudly, feeling the need to proclaim it. Her fingers are intertwined with mine and she has my hands near my head as she meets my thrusts hard. I howl out as she growls when her orgasm slams into her. She bucked her hips wildly trying to make her orgasm last, when she finally gasped and froze.

She collapsed on top of me, I rolled her under me and held her hips as I pounded her without abandon. I feel her grasp my mess of curls hard and pull my lips from hers, my eyes dilate as she gets lost in another orgasm and releases my hair. I am immersed in her scent, pulse, and feel of her neck, when I suddenly bite into it as we peak and I spill into her. “Rrrrrooo!”

I slowly recentered myself as I held ‘Ro to my much larger body, she felt so good beside me but I know I shouldn’t indulge my animal. I sighed and closed my eyes to the feelings welling up inside my body. ‘Ro looked up at me with sad eyes and nodded, she sat up and covered her bust with her arm. I hated her hiding her body from me, even though I had no right. “Don’t! Don’t hide from me. I can’t take that…”

“I can’t take us pretending nothing happened, that nothing changed.” I grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her to me for a heated kiss, she was my salvation. I can’t let her go now, I think she knows this and accepts it.

TBC






You must login () to review.