How Many Licks

Chapter 3

I pull on my gym pants and watch 'Ro dress, she pulls on her shirt and catches me staring.  She has an aura around her and seems to glow and pull me towards her.  I put my forehead against hers, "I'm not leavin' ya alone tonight darlin', so where do ya want ta sleep?"  She smiles as she unlocks the danger room, but before she can answer or pull away someone enters the room.  Ororo turns to the person, it's Cyke doing rounds I guess.

"I saw the room was locked, you guys okay?" he asked, looking pointedly at Ororo.  She smiled and patted his shoulder,

"I am fine Scott, Logan and I were just leaving.  Good night!"  I clenched my fists as Scott kissed her cheek and eyed me, but my expression softened when 'Ro held out her hand to me.  I took it as she lead me out I saw Scott's jaw tighten as he followed us out.  "Do you mind staying in my loft? I like open spaces."

"Not at all, are ya sure?" I asked firmly, turning to face her.  She saw Cyke was still watching us, but didn't care and nodded.  Then she kissed me as if this was the last time she'd get to, maybe it would be as Cyke shoved me as Ororo cried out.

"Scott!  Stop this instant!" she pleaded as put herself between us, "I know you care brother, but I care for him!  I hope you understand.". Her hands on our chests stilled us both, but my animal fought to be let loose.  Then I remembered she called him brother so I calmed myself.

"Fine, but Logan understand I won't let you tear my team or family apart," Cyke warned me through gritted teeth.

"Understood but understand I didn't tear ya apart because of her," I spat and lead her to her loft.  Ororo followed quickly, only stopping when we reached her lofts threshold.  When she opened her door I was hit by the smell of her everywhere, it was like finally coming home.  I kept that to myself and entered, knowing I would always comeback from then on.  My own room be damned!

            And I still do a month later, Cyke wasn't happy at first, but Jean told him I wasn't alienating 'Ro or hurting her, so he let up on being an asshole.  Jean and the kids were tickled by our relationship and happy the den mother was happier than ever.  Charles had a knowing smile whenever he saw us interacting, I'm sure he saw it coming.  I shake out my thoughts as Marie comes into the loft with 'Ro, they are laughing and 'Ro grabs a dress and gives it to her.

"Thanks sugh!  Hey Logan, y'all ain't going ta Harry's with the rest of us?" Marie asked.  I looked at 'Ro and she looked tired, about to pass out.  I pulled her to the bed and she sighed contentedly.

  "Nah Marie, I think 'Ro's been working and playing too hard," I tell her as I walk her out, "Have fun, but tell the Cajun to watch himself."  Marie laughed and left, while I turned my attention to my beautiful mate.  Lately she's been low on energy, I take her shoes off and lay beside her.  She snuggles up to me, then slowly her hand drifts down to my erection.  Her eyebrow raises as mine does, she laughs and unbuttons my jeans to free me.  "God 'Ro, I thought you were tired." She wraps her hand around me and fists me slowly, she has been horny as hell lately; not that I'm complaining!  She is basically aroused 24/7 nowadays, I can smell her wetness even now.  It is my new favorite scent, and taste.  I untie her bikini bottoms under her tennis skirt and pull her down on my cock, suddenly I'm coddled in her tight heat.

"God Logan," she whispers, I still can't believe she can take my aggressive thrusts and size.  Her lips softly kiss all over my face and though I never voice it, my animal and I enjoy that the most.  ((God she's wet!)) I think as I thrust into her harder.  Suddenly her inner muscles spasm harder and faster than ever before and I see her eyes roll back, she's limp in my arms.

"'Ro?  'Ro!  Shit!"  I lay her on the bed and gingerly tuck myself back into my jeans and mentally call Jean for help.  Before she comes with Scott, I strip 'Ro and wrap her in her robe securely.

"Logan!  What happened?" Jean asked as she and Scott rushed in with her medical kit.

"I don't know she just passed out," I explained, leaving out what we were doing, "Her eyes rolled back and she was out like a light.  She's been tired lately and her smell is off slightly." Jean nodded with a smirk, she knew what we were doing, and checked her eyes as Scott looked on worried,

"Logan can you carry her down to the medlab please?  I'll check her more thoroughly there, come on Scott."  They hurried to the medlab and when Logan set Ororo down gingerly she groaned.  Hank rolled up a sleeve and took some blood, then hurried to run some tests. "God Logan, did ya fuck me to sleep?" Ororo groggily asked.  Jean giggled as Logan snickered, Ororo's eyes snapped open and groaned.  Scott laughed and hugged his sister, she rubbed his back as he held her tightly.  "I am feeling better Scott, I am just exhausted."

"I would say so my dear," Hank told them as he waved a paper, "You my dear are off duty until further notice."  Ororo sputtered as Logan felt his heart drop, he knew hank would not do that unless it was really bad.  "You should be fit for duty in about eight months or so."  Ororo beamed as Jean hollered and hugged a speechless Scott.  Logan whooped and threw his fist in the air, Ororo laughed and rubbed her still flat stomach.  Logan growled as Ororo sat up and pulled him to her by his waistband.  She eyed the bulge in his pants and lay back on the medical bed.

"Everyone out we need ta continue an earlier conversation," I order and kiss Ororo thoroughly.  Jean wisely lead Scott and Hank out of the room before locking it for us.  Ororo sighed as I climb on top of her and unwrapped her, his hands exploring the supple dark skin.  Then I kissed her neck and chest, but she had other plans.  She undid my pants and slid them past my hips, the wrapped those long legs around my hips.  I slid to into her all the way, she moaned and clutched me down to her.  I drop my head on her large breast as she strokes my wavy hair, I can't help but nuzzle her breast and lick her nipple to a stiff peak. Then as she is squirming beneath me I start to thrust in and out of her, growling as she licked my throat.

She bit my throat firmly and flicked her hips, my eyes rolled back and my body arched as I came and came.  She dug her nails in my ass cheeks and sent zaps into me over and over, my healing factor causing me to expand after each pulse.  She finally stopped and I collapsed on top of her, she laughed as I grinned before sitting up.  I swayed but she steadied me as I tore my shirt off and kicked off my pants, I laid beside her and smiled as she pushed me onto my back and straddled me.

"I love you," she whispered and grinded against my hard length.

"I love you too," I growled, then angled her so I could watch me prod her entrance.  She scratched him lightly down his chest, and threw her head back.  He slid in slowly, then back out slowly.  She moved on top of him, then rubbed her clit.  She groaned as her orgasm stayed elusive, so Logan sat up and pushed Ororo onto her back.  He pulled out and slowly pushed into her smaller hole, she tensed but he rubbed her clit fast.  She unclenched for a second and he fell forward, sliding to the hilt.  Both groaned as he throbbed within her clenching hole,

"Oh!  Goddessss!!"  Logan pulled out and thrust in fast, Ororo thrashed as she orgasmed.  He gritted as she clamped down on him, his reflexes kicked in and he pounded into her.  Her eyes go white as he roared and he flicked his hips once, twice.  The third time he went as deep as he could and held her hips firmly in the air, her back bowed as they both orgasmed.  He howled as he bust inside her, he counted eight times a new record.  He held her suspended until the spasms ended, then set her down still connected.  "Thank you Logan, I love you my mate."

"Yer welcome darlin',my mate."  Ororo laughed as Logan covered them with a sheet and laid back like he owned the place.  "Jean is going to kill me if ya pass out again, so get some sleep.  I'll watch ya both."  Ororo beamed and laid on his chest to drift asleep in his arms, he smiled as he watched her sleep.  He wondered how he got lucky twice, first having a mate like Ororo and her wanting to carry their pup.  Logan cupped her belly and nuzzled her forehead,

"Mmm Logan let me sleep or I'll sic Jean on you."  Logan laughed and stopped moving, last thing he needed was two pregnant women on his ass.  Poor Cyke!

The end!






You must login () to review.