He still could not believe he had stayed here. Here being a school for geeks no less, The Xavier Institute for gifted Children. Of course it was just a guise for what lay beneath its fundamental foundations, but wasn't that always the case. It served as a cover for the team he now found himself attached to of all things, a hodge podge collection of mutants known as the X-Men. Led by a wheelchair bound, follicle challenged, egg headed mindfucker.

As he puffed on a cigar, his foot perched on the patio railing, forearm resting on his knee, he looked out upon the immaculately kept lawn. Though it saw heavy traffic from its many students and residents no wear showed nor sporadic litter marred its beauty. His eyes followed the view of a large hedge maze to the many botanical gardens that broke the monotony of endless well groomed grass. A large outdoor pool and tennis court came into view next followed by a double-sided basketball court and ending with the beginnings of a hidden running path at the treeline, thanks to his enhanced vision seeing beyond the dense woods.

He 'humphed' at the renewed idea that he lived here. Had taken up and fought for the ideal of the head geeks dream and the insane reality that he had actually put down roots. Not to say that he didn't take time for himself whenever the mood hit him, just not so often anymore.

Hell the place had its perks beyond its obvious creature comforts of almost anything one could ask for by the way of monetary purchase, it housed two of the hottest women he had ever seen. One fiery hot and willing. One cold as ice and impenetrable.

The hot and willing one supposedly belonged to their dick of a team leader, but he had already had the chance on more than one occasion to pound her pliable form into the mattress. Thanks to his talents in the bedroom he was sure he could do it anytime he wanted despite her outward confessions of love for the red lens wearing nerd. She had been good, but too easily conquered. He needed more than that. She was a girl woman, bending too easily to his every whim.

Now what had caught his eye and held it was the aloof, quiet princess of the mansion. Long white hair, copper skin, blue eyes and a body so ripe and dangerously curvaceous, he was sure would be heaven to hold. Hell, maybe he was just fooling himself, she definitely made it clear, you might can look, but don't touch. Yes he had heard she had harbored a little crush on him when he first arrived, but he had been too occupied chasing the redhead, mostly to piss off her stiff necked prick of a boyfriend. Now he was left longing for what he knew he could probably never have. But there was still no harm in looking and using her for fantasy fodder. Which he had...often.

He shook his head to clear it. Maybe he had been here too long, succumbing to the entrapment of a luxurious life, even if the price was the constant fight for an unattainable dream. Not to mention the easy piece of tail at his disposal. Still he would love to melt the ice wench whose affection for him had surely waned by now. Yet?.

"Logan. Logan.", a soft voice interrupted his musings. The very same one that moaned his name in his inner most thoughts, while he rode out his pleasure.

He turned his head slowly to face the object of his want, only to be held in a cold blue questionable gaze.

"Yeah.", his only dry reply.

"Are you alright Logan? I have been calling you for the last couple of minutes and you seem to have been a million miles away.", she said, searching his eyes and face for an answer to his unusual state of being caught unaware.

"If I weren't alright, would ya really want to know it darlin, or was that just some egg headed nosiness on yer part?"

Taken aback by his insufferable lack of consideration and manners, Ororo quickly called on her ice queen persona and called his arrogance to account. "Doesn't matter one way or the other Wolverine, you have a healing factor, get over it. And if your aging has affected your hearing I would suggest a visit to the med-lab to have it checked. In the meantime your presence is required in the Danger Room. You are late for scheduled training with the team." Having said all she needed to say, she turned on her heel and stalked away, leaving him to watch the provocative sway of her beautiful ass.

'Way to go Canuck, that's a sure fire way to warm a coldhearted bitch.'

With an easy flick of his fingers he tossed the rest of his cigar onto the lawn. There,...it needed a little something, he decided to add more later, as he turned and followed the icy trail of wind left by Storm.

If a hot piece of ass had made him stay, maybe a cold pussy could help him decide with his other head to move on. And from the looks of things the weather was definitely frosty down south, only question being, did he want to dress for the weather or brave the storm.





You must login () to review.