Disclaimer: not my characters, my dialogue and scenes!  I swear!

Chapter 2

        Logan stared down at Ororo as she watched him pull off his belt, her pulse jumped as he snapped it loudly.  He grinned and dropped it, then unbuttoned his jeans.  She moaned as he stepped back before she could touch him.  He turned slowly, showing off a body forged from hard work, pain, and torture.  Ororo stood up behind him and he leaned back as her hands stroked his quivering stomach muscles.

Logan felt the heat of her breasts against his back, and groaned as she slid a warm hand down his jeans to cup him gently.  He covered her hand with his larger one, massaging slowly, until he removed her hand and placed it on his zipper.  Ororo kissed his shoulder as she unzipped him carefully, since he didn't own underwear.  They slid his jeans past his hips and Logan kicked them aside when they fell to the ground.

Ororo turned them and shoved Logan back onto the chaise, she flashed her fleshy backside to him.  He smacked one cheek and rubbed it, then repeated the actions on the other cheek.  She moaned and he could see her juices wet her panties.  Logan pulled her down across his lap and palmed her ass, then bit it leaving a bruised bite mark.  She squirmed and moaned softly, trying not to draw attention to them.  

Logan pulled her thong down and could smell her arousal coming from her swollen lips.  He drilled a finger into her pussy and groaned as she thrashed and moved against his cock.  It rubbed against her stomach as she moved, marking her with precum and his scent.

"More Logan more!" she urged softly.  So he added two more fingers and fingerfucked her quickly, then pressed his thumb into her clit as she came hard.  She bit down on his thigh to keep from screaming out her orgasm, Logan seized up and some cum splattered on her stomach.  Ororo released his thigh slowly and rubbed it softly, it was an angry red and quickly turning purple.  Logan looked down with wide eyes and Ororo's eyes were bright as she stared back.

Her cream slid down his arm and thighs, then he pulled out his fingers and sucked them clean.  Ororo pulled her thong off and straddled him, but before she moved further she wiped his cum from her stomach and licked it off.  He shivered before she shoved herself down on his long, thick cock.  She felt like wet, warm silk, so tight!  Logan grabbed her hips and pulled her up, he held her gaze as he shoved her down.  "Fuck Logan!"

Logan swears he saw her eyes roll to the back of her head, and he began to jackhammer in and out of her.  Ororo pulled Logan to her and kissed him deeply, her tongue thrusting into his mouth at the pace of his cock.  Logan took both hands, grabbing her ass and pushed her down on him.  He went deep into her and held himself there until he erupted within her.  He couldn't help but howl as he came over and over again, then bit on her shoulder to keep it down and mark her once again.

Logan looked up as Kitty phased into the room with Remy, Ororo moaned as Logan growled at the intrusion.  Remy saluted as Kitty blushed and pulled him out, too embarrassed to apologize. At first he thought Ororo would be none the wiser, he forgot her senses were almost as good as his. She snorted and Logan chuckled as she glanced back over her shoulder where they had been, then at him.

"You could have tried to cover me a little," she told him with a small smile.  He grinned and kissed her,

"Nah!  Yer beautiful, plus it was only Remy and Kitty.  Kitty was too busy lookin' everywhere else and Remy just saluted."  Ororo laughed and this time it wasn't fake or forced, it was the old 'Ro. He couldn't ignore the relief that washed over him hearing that sound for the first time since her family's death. "There she is, thought I lost ya fer a while there."  Ororo looked down and put her head on his bare shoulder and sighed,

"For a while...but I am back now.  Someone must watch you closely."  Logan laughed and as she hugged him tightly, he nuzzled the mark on her shoulder.  He felt torn whether to tell her it was different than the one he made on her ass cheek.  It was a statement for all other males to stay the fuck back from HIS female, he incidentally made her his mate.  It was already scarring, Ororo sat up as his body tensed and he held onto her tighter.  "Is it the bite on my shoulder?  You marked me, is it permanent Logan?"

"Yeah darlin', I...I should say I'm sorry but I won't," he told her firnly, as she fingered the mark.  She smiled brightly and kissed him sensuously, her tongue moving against his.  His eyes widen as she pulls away and whispers,

"Your lucky I feel the same and I like you so much. Do you feel for me too?" He nodded as he choked up, she kissed him quickly as a tear fell. "Then that is all that matters my mate." Logan smiled widely and kissed her forehead, he would never let this woman go again.

Logan laid back on the chaise and pulled Ororo onto his chest as they gazed out the window.  He pulled the blanket on the bottom half and covered them the best he could.  She soon fell sleep as he stroked her back and shoulder, her heartbeat soon lulled him to sleep.  He finally belonged somewhere, to someone.  In the end they had both needed comfort, and both had finally accepted it.

The End






You must login () to review.