The next day, Logan took Storm down to the waterfall, where they had a picnic, but this time they didn't make love. "Do you want to go for a swim?" Storm asked after they had finished eating.

"I thought we left the bathing suits at the camp site?" Logan said.

"We did," Storm replied with a mischievous smile. "But why should that stop us?" She stood up and started to take off her clothes off- starting with her top.

Logan realized that she was talking about skinny dipping, and there was no way he was going to say no. By the time he had his own clothes off, Storm had already jumped into the water. Her head was just peeking over the surface of the water as she smirked at him. Logan jumped in after her, but she swam away from him. "Catch me if you can Wolverine!" Storm called, laughing as she dove into the water.

Logan growled playfully and stopped where he was, and listened carefully to see where his goddess was swimming. Above the sound of the falling water, his acute hearing picked up air bubbles popping not too far from the falls, and that was the direction he dove into.

When Storm reached the surface, she couldn't find Logan anywhere. Suddenly, something grabbed her ankle, causing her to gasp and reflexively kicking the thing grabbing her leg as it tried to pull her under. A second later, the thing grabbed her waist and clamped her mouth shut. "Never challenge me," Logan growled in her ear. Storm turned and splashed him.

"Don't do that to me!" she exclaimed. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"No," Logan chuckled. "But it was funny."

Storm rolled her eyes, and pushed him aside. "You big oaf."

"You'll pay for that," Logan growled teasingly, splashing her. They had a bit of a splash fight for a few minutes before, Logan tackled her and then wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him as they kissed. "I love ya, darlin'," Logan said.

"I love you too, Logan," Storm replied. They started kissing again by the waterfall, and it wasn't long before Logan had Storm beneath him on dry land making love to her.

They grabbed their clothes when they were done and headed back to the camp site, where they continued their activity.

R

"I need to collect some firewood for the fire," Logan said, kissing Storm.

"Okay," Storm replied, kissing him back. "Hurry back, though."

"I will darlin'," Logan said with a wink, making Storm laugh. She slipped into her nightgown and went into the pack to look for the food. It was then that she heard a growl. She froze, unwanted memories flashing through her mind. Grabbing a knife, she cautiously went to the entrance, releasing a small rumble of thunder to let Logan know that their might be something wrong, and to hurry. She slipped outside the tent, and looked around. That was when she found the source of the growl; it was a huge grizzly bear, walking by and sniffing to see if she could find any goodies.

A hand grasped Storm's shoulder and she quickly turned around to slash at the person's midsection. "Easy, darlin'," Logan said as he grabbed her wrist.

Storm relaxed when she realized who it was, and her knees began to buckle under her. Logan wrapped his arm around her, to support her. "I'm sorry," she whispered as tears welled up in her eyes. "I thought you were him."

"It's alright, darlin'," Logan said gently, pulling her close. "You're overwhelmed." He slowly guided her to the tent and laid her down. Then, he began to tenderly stroke her face, just to make her realize that she wasn't alone and that he was there for her. "Get some rest," he said, kissing her forehead and going out to start the fire and dinner.

He was just putting dinner on the plates when he heard her call him.

"Logan!" she cried, scared.

Putting down the plates, Logan rushed to her. "I'm here, darlin'," he said, kneeling down beside her. Storm embraced him automatically. Logan could feel her warm tears streaming down his chest. "Was it a nightmare, 'Ro?" Logan asked, even though hhe already knew the answer.

Storm nodded, embracing him tighter. Logan returned it, stroking her hair while rocking her soothingly. After a few minutes, Logan had her calm enough to come out and eat before they did some stargazing.

"The stars seem brighter tonight," Storm commented.

"That's because thee aren't any city lights to bother them," Logan said.

Srorm chuckled, and leaned over to kiss him. Logan grabbed her waist and rolled her on top of him, where she had easy access to his lips. After a few minutes of kissing, Logan grabbed her legs, stood up and carried her to the tent. After zipping it closed, he crawled to his wife, where he started trailing kisses down from her lips to her neck-being careful to avoid that scar that was still bugging her- and feeling up her legs under her nightgown.

Storm started undoing Logan's jeans, taking off his boxers while she was at it. Logan pushed up her nightgown and slipped himself inside of her while removing the gown from her body altogether, reveling in her beauty. Stroking he face, he smiled and kissed her again, trailing down her chest to the valley between her breasts, which he gently massaged, earning him a satisfied moan.

Eventually the two laid beside each other satisfied, and sweating heavily.

R

Blood trailed and formed a path between the trees to the decapitated body of the bear that the Wind Rider had seen. The blood was soaked into by claws, and those claws had left bloody marks on the trees close to the body. The beast that had killed the poor creature was careful and calculative. Tomorrow he would strike, and get was he was looking for, before the runt knew what hit him.





You must login () to review.