Author's Chapter Notes:
Rape scene comin' up! It's toward the end of the chapter, but I promise there's nothing explicit.
Storm was deemed ready to be released a few days. Logan was extremely happy about that, but he was also cautious, knowing that the slightest thing could send Storm into a frenzy. She spent most of the day recruited in her Green house though, planting the new plants and placing them in fertilizer- Logan had bought her some more since the original bag she bought had been ruined.

Logan waited in the mansion, keeping his distance as he watched her in the greenhouse. "How're you doin'?" Rogue asked with Kitty and Jubilee right behind her. Those three were the most anxious to hear about their teacher and mentor. While Storm was loved by all students, Kitty, Jubilee and Rogue had considered her a mother or sister figure in their lives, and therefore wanted to know everything about the incident.

"I'm fine, Rogue," Logan sighed, taking swig out of his beer. "It's Storm I'm concerned about. She's been in there all day."

Rogue gave a look to Kitty and Jubilee to go away, and continued talking with Logan. "She just needs her space," Rogue said. "She's been through a lot."

"I know, but it hurts to see her suffering, knowing that I can't help her."

Rogue put a comforting hand on his shoulder, standing there with him in the silence. Rain began to fall slowly, signaling that Storm was crying again. Rogue walked away to join the other kids in one of the common rooms; while Logan went out to check on her. It was almost dinner time anyway, so it was a good excuse to come out and see her.

Normally when he went into the green house, he would do his very best to try and sneak up on her; however, her fragile condition kept him on the straight side. "Storm!" he called out, announcing his presence in the greenhouse. "Darlin', it's almost time for dinner."

"Okay," a feeble voice replied. Logan walked toward it questioningly, and saw Storm on the floor, trying to clean up a broken plant. He slowly walked up behind her, making sure he didn't spook her- the last thing he needed was a lightning bolt to his rear end when his wife was distraught; the voltage would almost certainly send him off to dream land. Slowly, he knelt down behind her, watching her pick up the pieces. Her body trembled with every sob, and her arms her shaking with every movement she made. Instinctively, Logan reached out to comfort her, but recoiled when she flinched. "Please... don't touch me..."

Logan silently cursed himself for being so stupid. "I'm sorry, 'Ro," he whispered, moving away from her a little bit.

"It's not you..." she replied, sniffing.

Logan watched as time went by painfully slowly. When she was finally done, it was almost seven. He walked back with her inside, fighting the urge to wrap his arm around her. Once there, she went directly up to her room, where Logan assumed she would go to be bed.

Logan ate dinner, but then headed for the Danger Room to blow off some steam. Again, he set it to show Victor Creed, where Logan planned his way into exact revenge. He made sure that he tortured Creed painfully slowly until finally he was satisfied and turned off the computer. It was almost eleven when he finally got back to the loft. He was thankful that Storm had gotten a king size bed as his wedding gift- it meant that Logan could keep to his side of the bed without crossing over and touching Storm. For now she slept peacefully, but he still kept an eye on her for the next hour or so before he finally drifted off to sleep.

R

Storm woke up in an alley, her arm stung from a scratch she had received from the animal watching her. She gasped when she saw him, trembling in fear as he came closer to him. Her eyes became cerulean blue in warning as she charged the air around them, preparing to strike. A quick strike to her chest caused her to lose concentration, though as she gasped at the the sting. The moment's hesitation was all he needed for him knock her over. A strangled cry came out, as he pinned her down, taking in her scent. "I'm going to enjoy this," he whispered, grasping a wrist in each hand as he pinned them down.

Tears slowly trailed down her face as he slowly sliced through her blouse- the one that Logan had given her for her birthday- allowing him access to her breasts. He slowly massaged them, leaving pinpricks all over. Then he tore at her jeans, allowing him full access to her. Storm resisted and kicked at him, praying that she would hit his weak spot.

Unfortunately, he moved out of the way of her flailing legs, waiting until she stopped struggling. "Nice try, Princess," he growled. "But you're gonna have to do better than that." He pinned her down with his weight, until he stopped struggling. Then he straddled her and slashed at her arms and torso, purposefully making the scratches shallow, relishing in her cries of pain as the tears streamed down faster and the rain began pouring down in the street.

After about the sixth slash, he stopped to look at her as she stopped struggling, to weak to continue. Then he slowly pushed his way inside of her. She tried to push him off her, but it was pushing a brick wall. He bit her neck, and slowly scratched her cheek, earning him whimpers that turned him on even more.

Sabretooth felt himself close to his climax, as continued his assault on his victim. With one last bite on her shoulder, she screamed, and he released, biting down harder, earning him another- a smaller one, but a scream nonetheless.


R

Logan was woken up by the roll of thunder outside. He turned to Storm, who was in a flailing tantrum. "'Ro?" he asked, slowly coming closer. It was clear she was having a nightmare, and a pretty bad one judging by her behavior. "Storm, darlin', wake up. You need to wake up," he whispered, not wanting to touch her, but it was clear he had no choice. Gently, he shook her shoulder, trying to wake her up.

R

Storm was too weak to continue struggling against him, and she closed her eyes the pain soon becoming unbearable. She felt someone shaking her shoulder, but refused to open her eyes. "Storm, wake up..."

Storm awoke with a start, her body covered in a cold sweat. She turned quickly, to see Logan behind her, holding his hands up in surrender. "It's alright, Storm... you're safe. He can't hurt you now."

Storm just stared at him, trembling for a moment, her mind rationalizing who it was, and whether or not he was a threat to her. After a moment, she laid back down, tears silently streaming down her face.

She felt Logan lay back down also, though he made sure he kept his distance. The tears started to fall down faster. There was nothing more that she wanted right then, than to curl up into Logan's embrace, for him to comfort her, and tell her that everything was going to be just fine; but, they both knew that was impossible at the moment in her mental state.

She settled back down into a fitful sleep once again. Flashes of teeth in her mind until she was too weak to do anything but slip into the welcoming darkness. At one point, though, she felt someone touch her neck. She wanted to fight, but her body wouldn't let her. Strong, but gentle arms picked her up and held her close. "Don't worry, darlin'," someone whispered in her. "I'll protect you. I promise, nothing like this will ever happen again."


Chapter End Notes:
Not sure if the rape scene is very well written, but you guys got the point.



You must login () to review.