Author's Chapter Notes:
Just another reason why this is NC-17
Three months later, Storm was almost back to her normal self. She was laughing, smiling, and hanging out with the friends and family. Logan and Storm were getting closer every day; she was at a point where Logan could touch her without flinching. She was still a little jumpy, though, and still had nightmares every so often, but it wasn't as bad as before.

Logan found her standing on the balcony. "Hey," he said, coming up behind her.

Storm jumped, but smiled when she saw who it was. "Hey," she returned.

"Sorry for startling you," Logan said, wrapping his arm around her. "I forget that you're still a little jumpy."

"It's alright," Storm said. "At least you're not doing it on purpose."

Logan chuckled. "Yeah, or else I'd be in real big trouble with everyone."

Storm smiled. "Maybe not everyone, but I'm sure Jean and the Professor wouldn't appreciate you doing things like that."

Logan kissed the top of her head, and continued to look out over the balcony as the sun set. Storm suddenly gasped. "What's wrong?"

Storm looked back out at the lawn, but didn't see anything. "Nothing," she said, "I'm just probably being paranoid."

"It's alright, darlin'," Logan replied, kissing her head. "Let's go back inside."

Storm complied as Logan guided her inside. Though she couldn't help but look over her shoulder briefly to make sure she wasn't seeing things. She shrugged when there was nothing there.

R

"Logan," Storm whispered. Logan grunted and turned over to face her. "I'm cold."

Logan looked over at her curiously. "You're cold?" Storm nodded, and that was when he saw a familiar glint in her eye that he hadn't seen since before the assault. "Well, then," he said wrapping her in his arms. "I guess we'll have to do something about that then, now won't we?"

"Definitely," Storm replied seductively. "You wouldn't want me to freeze to death, now would you?"

"No, I wouldn't," Logan agreed, stroking back some of her hair from her face. "But are you sure you're ready?"

Storm nodded. "I think it's time we started it again."

Logan kissed her passionately. "Alright, 'Ro," he said when they broke. "But, if you want me to stop, let me know."

"I will," Storm nodded. Logan slowly began kissing her lips at first, allowing Storm to wrap her arms around his neck. He felt her up at first, just so that she would get used to his touch. Then, he lifted her nightgown over her head to eveal her perfectly nude, as if she had planned for this to happen. He smiled and began to trail his kisses down her neck.

Storm suddenly stiffened up as he reached a familiar bite mark that was only freshly scarred. "Logan," she said, pushing up against his chest, her voice laced with fear.

Logan stopped and looked at her with the utmost concern."What is it?" he asked, cupping her face.

"Remember that bite mark on my shoulder that's scarred?"

Logan nodded.

"It tends to bring up unwanted memories when it's touched."

Logan nodded and started kissing the other sidw of her neck. "Better?" he asked, nuzzling her nose.

Storm chuckled. "Yes," she moaned as Logan continued his assault on her. "Much better."

Logan growled playfully. Storm smiled and reached down to help Logan out of his boxers. "Last chance, 'Ro," Logan said, restraining himself from entering her just yet. "There's no going back after this. Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?"

"Yes," Storm said, looking into his eyes, showing him that she meant it.

"Alright, I'll be gentle," he promised her. Kissing her neck, he trailed down to her chest, and then back up again, slowly massaging her breasts. She closed her eyes and moaned at first, reveling in his touch. Until the memory tried to intrude, it was of Sabretooth doing the exact same thing to her, as she tried to struggle to get away.

Logan stopped what he was doing, sensing the fear returning to her body. "What is it, darlin'?" he asked.

"Nothing," Storm lied. "Just a memory trying to get in between us."

Logan nodded, then allowed himself to slowly slip inside her. Storm moaned, her climax coming close as Logan continued to feel her and kiss her to no end. It wasn't long before Logan reached his climax and spilled inside of her.

R

Outside, a certain animal listened to the blissful moans and groans of the couple. He growled as the rain started pouring down- and it wasn't from the Witch. His amber eyes watched lustfully from the window, feeling himself grow hard as he caught a glimpse of the mortal goddess. What he give to hear the bloodcurdling scream once again, and touch the smooth skin...

But for now he must wait. He didn't want to spoil the time the runt had with his girl, because soon enough she would be gone, just like all the other women in his life. He watched sadistically as the couple did their fling, completely oblivious to the one person that they hoped to never see him again.

R

The couple laid side-by-side as they took a breather from their activity. "How're you holding up, darlin'?" Logan asked, tucking some of her silver hair behind her ear.

"Surprisingly well," Storm replied, smiling.

"Good," Logan said, popping his eye brows. "Because Ithimk that we should go for another round."

Storm laughed, bit was quickly silenced by a kiss, to which she deepened, and complied to his request.


Chapter End Notes:
A/N: I really hope I didn't cross to the MA side, but I really wouldn't know considering this is my first bliss scene really. Hope you like it. :)

And, for all of you who know that beast... Duhn duhn duuuuuhhhhnnnnn! Leave ya hangin'. This is payback to all of you who've left me hangin', mwahahahahahahahhahahahahaha a! JK :p.



You must login () to review.