Storm awoke with a gasp as she shot up. Logan instantly became alert, as he sat up. "What's wrong, 'Ro?" he asked.

Storm breathed deeply, her body shuddering with the effort. "Just-Just a nightmare I had," Storm stuttered, as Logan wrapped her up in his arms. She gave in to him, as they laid back down together.

"Thought they were getting better," he said, stroking back some hair from her face.

"They are," Storm said, with a small smile as she kissed him lightly. Logan smiled and deepened the kiss. Storm stopped him though before they could go any further. "But, I think we should stop for tonight."

"I thought you were enjoying yourself?" Logan asked, looking hurt as he traced her collar.

"I did," Storm said, cupping his jaw, staring deeply into his eyes. "But, I'm not sure what triggered the nightmare, and if it was our little 'activity', then we don't want them to get any worse. But I certainly enjoyed what we had tonight."

"So did I, darlin'," Logan replied, kissing her again, before settiling down to a comfortable sleep, wrapped in each others embrace.

R

About a week later, Logan and Storm hiked out into the forest to look for a good camping spot. They planned on being, with plenty of ideas in mind to keep them busy. Logan had Storm. Logan and Storm close her eyes when they were close to the location. "It's beautiful," she gasped as she looked out over a waterfall.

Logan pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. "Just like you, darlin'."

Storm blushed. "Alright, Logan, what do you want?"

Logan chuckled as she turned to look at him. "You know what I want," he Sid seductively, as he captured her lips with his.

Storm sighed and moaned as he began to trail his kiss down her neck, and giggled as bwgan to pull at her clothes. "Logan! You can't even wait for us to put up a tent?"

"Who needs a tent when you can create fog?" Logan asked. Storm, though slightly amused, gave him a reprimanding look and Logan gave in to the tent idea.

R

"I thought it was the man's job to pith the tent and you would set up on the inside?" Logan said as rolled out the sleeping bag that they would be using.

"You know I don't like small spaces," Storm admonished teasingly as she finished hammering the last peg. "Unless you're around of course."

"This is an extra large tent, Storm," Logan growled. "We could fit seven people in here."

"Oh, quit your whining, I'm coming in now."

Logan had plans to get his revenge on her, though. As she came around to the entrance, he jumped back in surprise.

"What's wrong?" Storm asked.

"I don't know," Logan replied, pretending to be startled. "Something just crawled across the bag.

"Where'd it go?" Storm asked, stopping and beginning to wonder of he was pulling her leg.

Logan was sitting in the middle of he entrance and she had stopped just behind him, timing his move perfectly. "Right... Here!" he grabbed Storm's wrist and she came tumbling over her shoulder, landing squarely in his lap.

Storm had no time to react; it was over to fast. She gasped as she felt herself being pulled over Logan and landing in his lap. "Logan!" Storm exclaimed, but was quickly silenced by a kiss. She moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. "You do know you're in big trouble," Storm said, when they broke, only to be silenced by another kiss.

"Yeah, but I don't really care at the moment," Logan replied as he broke the kiss and nuzzled her neck. Storm laughed.

R

That night they slept snuggled in each others embrace unaware of the dangerous creature that awaited deep in the forest.





You must login () to review.