Disclaimer: do not own...

Bring out the Beast

  Have ya ever seen somethin' so earth shattering ya can't move fer fear it's not real?  That's how I feel about the goddess that is coming out of the cold pool in a white wife beater barely covering half her glorious ass.  She has the body of that singer Nicki Minaj, she's just slightly taller.  I can see that she has nothing on underneath, not that it mattered it's 2 am.  I growl as I realize she is wearing MY wife beater, I smirk as she steps out flashing her other lips.  I growl as I get closer and she looks over her shoulder at me, her blue eyes flashing that eerie white before returning to blue.

 I walk around the pool deck and face her as she steps on to the pool deck, her white hair is slicked back showcasing the goddess' face.  I slowly caress her curves down and up with my steel eyes.  My lips snarling at her demurely covering her pussy and now hardened nipples.  She doesn't even know how desirable she is to every male that sees her, even me.  My feral follows her constantly, sniffs out her scent, and wants her.  I smile as I smell her growing arousal, it was intoxicating!  It added to her sandalwood, fresh rain, and pineapple scent.  

"Hello Logan, how was your time away?" she asked softly, "Marie and Kitty you very much."

"How about ya darlin'?" I asked, "Did ya miss me too?"  She looked at me surprised and blushed,

"Of course Logan, my ass missed your hand very much."  I laughed at her curse and humor, when she alone with me she lets herself go sometimes.  "I should go before someone catches me, and Charles finds out."  She tries to slip past me, but I flatten a palm on against her flat stomach.  It quivered under my touch and her arousal wafted around us, tingling my nose.

"Can't letcha go 'Ro, I smell yer wet pussy.  So much so I can taste ya on my tongue, like I licked ya myself.  I can smell yer scent soaked into my shirt, that is my shirt ain't it?"  Her eyes widen and she gasps at my next words, "That's what we'd smell like after I take ya, all night."  I can't help but stroke her cheek softly with the back of my hand, she's just too tempting.  

   She shivers and her heavy breast grazes my arm, setting off a blaze of heat.  I grasp the back of her neck and plunge my tongue into her sweet mouth, she grabs my hand and pushes her body into mine.  Her other hand explored my heated flesh under my flannel shirt, she set off fireworks on my skin.  "Ya don't even know what ya do ta me and tha others do ya?"

"Do what Logan?" she whispered against my lips.

"Bring out the beast..."

   I don't know how me managed, but we somehow made it to my room.  I tore off my riding clothes as she peeled off the wet wife beater, her mocha skin gleamed from the moonlight shining in from the windows.  She looked like a moon goddess as she posed with her back arched, breasts thrust forward, but legs closed and to the side demurely.  I can't help but stare, if I was a better man I would paint her, photography her, leave her be...  But I am not that man, I almost wish I was.  

She stares at me with her eyes bleeding white, and crawls on to all fours.  Her drying hair in wild curls about her shoulders and back, her back arching, and ass popped out like an offering.  My feral stalks back and forth, taking in the display and approves of this female for a mate.  I let go of my fears and insecurities and climb onto the bed behind her, I smack her ass hard and howl as she moans and drips cream on my sheets.  

I grasp both of her hips and impale her from behind, sliding into her all the way.  The sky breaks as her hymen does, shit!  I still to give her time to adjust to my rather large size, I won't stop though because my feral won't let me.  She is crying but soon is moaning and moving herself up and down my cock.  So I swirl my hips, happy to hear breathy gasp as she stills.

"Logan move faster!  I am ready for you, all of you!  Don't hold back," she growls at me over her shoulder.  I don't know if it's the words, the growl, or her white gaze but I pound into her without holding back.  Her pussy was made for me, it was unbelievably tight, oozing wet, and she was so responsive.  I never want to stop fucking her!  I grunt as I shove in and pull out as fast as I can when I feel her come and my balls tighten.

Her neck is exposed and I lick it before biting down as we come together for what seems like eternity.  I feel my seed fill her over and over, until it spills out down her thighs.  I forgot a condom!  Before I can pull out of 'Ro, I fall asleep with her in my arms asleep.  When we come to, I feel cum all over us and the bed.  Her body is bruised and bears my mark on her neck, breast, and ass.  I had taken her over and over again during the night it seems and laid claim to 'Ro as my mate.  "Logan, I...how did you...how many times..."  She absently ran a hand in the cum and rubbed it into her skin, I growled and kissed her firmly on the lips.  She held me to her and slid her tongue across my lips for permission to slide in, so I parted my lips and she explored slowly.  I groaned as she pulled away,

"Don't leave mate," I whisper before I can catch myself.  I see her pull back to consider me for a moment,

" Is that what the bite marks mean Logan?  One would have sufficed, and how did we have sex more than once?"

"The bite marks show yer mine, the more there are, the stronger the claim.  It's my healin' factor and the fact I am always hard fee ya.  My feral was in charge and lost it when yer hymen broke, the blood and fact ya were fresh.". She blushed and ducked her head down in embarrassment, but I lifted her head so I could see her beautiful doe eyes.  "It's nothin' ta be ashamed of, plus I like that I'm yer first and last.  Yer my mate forever, I can't letcha be with another."

"No one compares to you Logan, my mate.  We should clean up though and I am sort of sore, but in a good way.  Shall we shower and go eat?  But Logan, we didn't use a condom.  What if..."  I nod,

"We'll shower and eat.  If you get pregnant I'll be here fer ya and the baby.  Yer my mate, we are supposed ta have pups.". 'Ro smiled sweetly and nodded as I picked her up in my arms and started for the showers.

Continue?






You must login () to review.