Chapter 5

        It was months and missions later and both Logan and Ororo were confused.  Logan had decided he should not mess with Ororo, she was so young and a virgin.  Plus they were becoming friends, actually best friends and he was afraid of losing the first strong relationship with a female he had.  Even his feral had calmed with the initial overwhelming mating feelings he had for her, plus she gave him space as he left frequently and returned when he felt like it.  If he was honest, she frightened him and even his feral.  She brought out his feral and accepted it, that's not what he wants right now.  He wants to forget he's an animal, not reminded of it!

Jean on the other hand, calmed his feral and fucked the hell out of him when he returned from being away weeks at a time.  Sure he had to be careful not to leave another mark but he felt clear headed afterwards.  At least until he saw 'Ro's face, then the buzzing began again.  That yearning for a mate, a pack of his own.  He never really let go of those deeper feelings he had for her, and it finally smacked him in the face one night as he made rounds in the woods.

"Hey darlin', Logan drawled, "Whatcha doin' out here alone?"  Ororo smiled and swam back to the lakeshore smoothly, like a mermaid.  She strode out with beads of water cascading down her body like diamonds in the moonlight.  Logan held his breath as THE Goddess approached him with a goofy grin on her face.  Ororo passed him and bent to pick up her silk robe, Logan growled as his animal appreciated the view of her bare bottom.  She frowned when he couldn't see her face, she was sure he was gone for the night when she came out here.

She was trying to be a friend to him, nothing more.  It was hard, but he needed to figure out his feelings and accept them in his own time.  She couldn't force him to like her, feel for her the way she does for him, no matter how much it hurt.  Him and Jean sleeping together even though she was now married didn't help matters or the three's interactions.  Yet she couldn't stop her body's involuntary reactions to Logan, he was so ruggedly male and alpha.

He was up to her in two seconds when he glimpsed her lips peek out, her heady scent perfuming the air.  Ororo straightened up and gasped as her cool wet back hit Logan's burning sweat soaked chest.  She whirled around, grasping her robe to her chest as Logan stepped into her with lust darkened eyes.  "I'm going ta miss ya 'Ro, god yer gorgeous."  He stroked her cheek softly, sighing as she closed her eyes and rubbed her cheek into his large palm.  Ororo felt her chest hitch as she thought of Logan leaving to do a mission for SHIELD for goddess knows how long!  Logan pulled his best friend into his arms and held her close, even though she was 24 years old she understood him like no other.

Even more dangerous she accepted him, all of him!  She called and stroked his feral animal, he knew she was still attracted to him and worse had fallen hard for him.  That's what haunted him sometimes more than his nightmares at night.  That he had taken her heart when he first arrived here, well basically demanded it and was now holding it hostage.  Clawing at it whenever he ran off or slept with her friend's wife.  He felt bad she kept sacrificing for him and he just keeps demanding more, because he's afraid of falling too and of his feral.

Logan frowned and helped Ororo slip on the robe reluctantly, she was just so tempting so.....  She looked up at him with stormy blue eyes, her arousal wafting up and caressing his senses.  Suddenly she pressed her body against his, her soft curvy body molding to his hard, harsh body.  Logan backed her up against a tree and cupped her face, Ororo's pert lips parted in anticipation as he lowered his shapely mouth softly to hers.  She moaned at how sweetly he kissed her and how softly his fingertips skimmed up and down her body, as if committing it to memory.

"Logan..." she gasped as Logan bent his head to nip her hard bud and pinch the other.  She dug her nails into his shoulders and he growled deep and loud, his head snapping up to stare into her eyes. His eyes were now black and his canines bared, she shivered as he slid up her body and clawed his jeans off.  Ororo gasped as his maleness was revealed to her, he was long and thick.  She tried to slip from his grasp but he pulled her right back to his imposing form and lifted one leg up, placing it on his hip.

He held her gaze as he thrusted into her to the hilt, Ororo cried out as thunder boomed; he had broken her hymen.  Logan growled as he smelled blood, then pulled out to thrust deep again, he dug his fingers into her hips as she yelled out and struggled.  Logan covered Ororo with his imposing body and lifted her other leg to his hip and held her up under her thighs.  At first he held back and clumsily moved in and out, until Ororo called out to him.  "It's okay Logan, do it!"  Logan howled and pounded into her as hard and as fast as he could, feeling her body tense and start to quiver as she tumbled over the edge.  Ororo clutched his head to her shoulder, her arms wrapped around his shoulders and neck.

"Mine!" Logan yelled, then clamped down on her collarbone as he climaxed.  He shook free of his animal as he came and came deep within Ororo, he howled as he pounded into her over and over.  Ororo growled as she orgasmed again, her spasms clamped down on Logan and he had no choice in coming again into the woman wrapped around him.  Ororo panted as Logan's legs finally gave out, pulling her to the ground with him.

Logan licked his lips and teeth, tasting her salty sweat and tangy blood, he cursed as he smelled their mingling musk.  Then remembered something, ((fuck!)). Logan shoved himself away from her and stumbled to his feet, Ororo looked up at him with pained eyes.  "You...you were a fucking virgin!  I forgot ya were a virgin 'Ro!  Dammit!  I bit and fucked ya like an animal outside." Ororo grimaced as she tried to stand, but fell to her knees, she finally stood and pulled on her robe with tears in her eyes.  Logan's face softened and he tried to hug her but she pulled away with white eyes warning him, but Logan just sighed and yanked her into his embrace.  "I'm sorry, I'm an asshole.  We need ta get back, I hear Nicky's copters, I..." Ororo kissed his cheek softly,

"I will fly back, I need a shower.  I don't regret this Logan even though you do, we'll talk when you get back.  If you want, if not that's fine too."  Logan looked away from her trembling lip and watery eyes, it was better this way.  She'll be able to let go easier this way and see I don't deserve someone like her.  His feral howled sadly as her robe covered the mark on her shoulder, his heart heavy knowing she was his mate and he was denying her.  His mind buzzed, louder than ever before.

"Yeah, it's better ta leave what happened here.  I don't want ta lose my best friend, I'll see ya when I get back?"  Ororo smiled and nodded before taking off into the cloudy sky, ((Damn!)). Ororo couldn't believe what happened, she shouldn't have approached him.  But she had wanted him so bad it hurt, now she knew for sure he would never feel for her the way she needed and deserved.  Ororo sighed as she entered her room and went to wash away the memories and remnants of this night forever.

          Ororo woke up sore and exhausted, it's been three months since Logan left and no word yet from him.  She sat up yawning and rolled to check the time, she gasped seeing it was 10 am.  She cursed and got out of bed, the room spun and she stumbled to her bathroom barely in time to heave into the toilet bowl.  Ororo emptied her stomach and sank to the cool floor, she was there a minute before Hank came in and helped her up to her feet.  He had been keeping an eye on her since Logan left, she had an inkling why.

"Thank you Blue," she whispered as she brushed her teeth and gargled.  She sat on her toilet lid and smiled at her blue friend as he handed her a pregnancy test.  She had been putting it off long enough, she sighed.

"I'll wait until you are done my dear," he told her softly, patting her shoulder.  Ororo closed the door behind him, five minutes later opening it with a smile she showed him the test.  "Congratulations?"  She nodded and then started to cry as he enveloped her in his large furry arms, "I'll bring you some prenatal pills later and we'll do work up tomorrow morning.  But I must tell Scott and Charles today for obvious reasons.  You my dear, are off duty until further notice okay?"

"Okay, may I tell Charles and Scott with you?  I would rather not tell Jean right now Blue," she asked.

"Alright my dear, let's go now.  Is it because of Logan, he is the father."  It wasn't a question, he could smell Logan and Ororo mixed in the baby, plus Logan had marked her neck.  She covered it well, but during a mission it was exposed by Sabertooth's claws.  Ororo rubbed her neck unconsciously and nodded, she pulled on a pair of boots and sweater, then steeled herself.

           Charles told Hank and Ororo to come in, he had called Scott in earlier and told Jean to cover Ororo's classes.  Ororo was shocked at seeing Scott was already waiting with Charles, but then grinned at Charles, knowing he knew.  She and Hank greeted the leaders and sat in chairs across from them, Ororo barely said I'm pregant when Scott crushed her in a hug.

"But don't tell Jean yet please, I am only telling you three because you need to know.  I just need some time to process this, please?" she pleaded.  Scott's jaw was tight, but he nodded in agreement.  He had felt the tension between the two lately, but didn't understand it.

"Alright, congratulations Roro!" Scott told her, "Peter and Bobby will cover you in the field and Kitty in your classes."

"Thank you all very much!  I think I'll go to my greenhouse now," she told them and waved.  She tries to keep her smile bright but it wavers and Charles feels his heart drop.

"Logan's going to kill whoever knocked her up," Scott stated, "Poor man!"  Hank and Charles looked at each other, for they both know the truth.  As they got down to other business, Ororo was tending to her plants.  It calmed her and kept her mind free from worrying about Logan and the baby.  She slowed her movements, trying not to freeze as she saw a few plants were crushed or missing petals or leaves.  She pulled a switchblade from her apron as she took her watering can to refill it, claw marks on a tree had her heart racing fast and loud, ((No!  No!)). A rustle to the left had her sprinting to the door, she threw the water and can at the growl and boomed thunder to warn the others at the house.

"Rrrrawrrr!!!"Sabertooth yelled as he tackled her through the glass door.  Ororo grunted as she landed on her side with Sabertooth leaning over her, "Hey frail, where's tha Runt now?  He fucked ya that night, knocked ya up and left ya ta me.  What a guy!  I'll have ta thank him when I'm done wit ya."  Ororo released the blade and stabbed under him under his chin and up, locking his mouth closed.  

She rolled away before his claws grazed her stomach, then took to the air quickly and flew.  She heard Charles in her mind, ((We will try and keep him occupied as long as we can, get far and stay low.  Logan is in Canada at his cabin, I don't know exactly where, just the town is called Beaverton.  I love you daughter.)). ((I love you father!)).

Ororo sobbed as the connection broke, and and hour later she landed in the woods.  She was near a town close to the Canadian border.  She collapsed as exhaustion threatened to overcome her, but she pushed on and reached a gas station to her relief.  She was in jeans and a flannel shirt from Logan's laundry, she had rips here and there on them but she looked okay so far.  Ororo pulled a wad of cash from her boot, and took some before placing it back.  A habit she picked up from Remy she is now thankful for. Now for some food and water, then a ride to Canada.

            Ororo thanked the older couple that dropped her at Beaverton's General Store, she figured Logan would need to come here eventually.  Or at least someone could point her in his direction.  She sighed as she rubbed her sore back, the ride had been long and she had been cramped in the back.  She felt her stomach flip flop and she tentatively cupped her slight baby bump, she could have lost the baby.  A sob broke through as she remembered how Logan shoved away from her the last time she saw him, she was trying to save a baby he probably didn't want.  He probably didn't even want to see her, why else did he stay away and not come home?

"'Ro?" a gravely voice called.  She looked up with tears in her eyes as Logan himself shut a truck door and strolled up to her.  It turned into a jog as he hurried up to her as her bruised face became visible, Logan embraced her as she sagged in his arms.  He inhaled her scent and felt himself grow hard as her soft body nestled against his, she felt so good back in his arms.  Like she belonged, then he frowned.  She smelled sweeter with a hint of him, then his hand grazed her belly and stilled.  Ororo tried to pull away from him but he held on to her desperately, his lips capturing hers fiercely.  Ororo moaned as his tongue explored the warm cavern of her mouth, his mind whirled as he tasted her once again.  Why had he stayed away for so long, especially with a woman like her waiting?

"I got ya pregnant."  It was a fierce statement and Ororo could only nod, her swollen lips trembled as his thumb stroked her bruised cheek.  He gathered her up in his arms and carried her to his truck, like she weighed nothing.  Ororo couldn't help but feel safer in his arms and enjoy the warmth of being so close to him again.  After he got her in, he went to pick up his supplies and grab some more for 'Ro.  He packed in the supplies and handed some food and water to 'Ro, she took it and ate it quickly before falling asleep during the ride.  Logan drove to his cabin slowly, glancing at the woman who haunted him day and night since he left her.  His thoughts had been plagued with her and that night in the woods, he could still feel her, taste her, smell her....  'Ro...what had happened?

TBC






You must login () to review.