Chapter 6

        "Help me, help me Logan!" Ororo screamed as she sat up in the dark.  Her heart was racing and she tried not to freak out, until she noticed a hand rubbing her back.  She struggled to get away when a light came on revealing a bare chested Logan sitting beside her.  She closed her eyes and took a deep breath,

"Logan, I was so scared...I..."  Logan pulled her into his arms and tucked her head under his chin, she clung to him as she calmed herself.  She clung to him as the last of the dream faded away, then she pulled away from his warm body reluctantly.  He tilted her head up,

"What happened to your face and body?  Yer bruised and cut head ta toe.  Why didn't Chuck reach me, I got a communicator."

"I just learned today I was pregnant," she explained, "Hank gave me a test and we told Charles and Scott.  I went to my greenhouse to think, but some plants were crushed and missing leaves.  I moved slowly with the watering can to the door, but I saw claw marks on the tree.  My pulse gave me away, I'm sorry.  I heard Sabertooth growl, so I threw the can at him.  But he tackled me through the door and pinned me down, I had my switchblade out and stabbed him under the  chin and mouth.  I flew in the air and Charles gave me the name of this town and that you were here, then he was gone!  I carry money in my shoes, just in case I it learned from Remy so I couldn't be traced.  Then I flew to the border and took a ride across and to here."

Logan glared and pulled her back to hold her tightly, fucking Creed!  He couldn't believe she still took him on, even pregnant.  He must have tried to claw at the baby, he had to clean and bandage the claw marks across her now soft belly.  It had taken him a while to pull his hand and eyes away from it, but he didn't think she would let him near her again.  Ororo pulled away carefully and got out of the bed, she looked about and Logan pointed to the bathroom.  

As she pattered around, he pulled out some boxer briefs and a long sleeved shirt that is long enough to cover her ample backside.  He didn't trust himself to keep his hands off her if her body was exposed, too much soft skin to touch.  Ororo came out shyly, her silver hair unbound and in waves to her waist.  The white undergarments gave her an ethereal glow, she was a goddess.  Logan watched her slowly approach and cover her body from his heavy, hungry gaze, which she had never done before.  He growled and pushed her hands down and away from her body, Ororo jumped and glared at him.

"I didn't come here to fuck you Logan," she spat, "I don't want you and you made it perfectly clear you didn't feel anything when we were together.  I've already forgotten that night!"  Logan's eyes narrowed, he knows she is lying and badly.  He remembers how she fell against him so easily and let him explore and taste her mouth once again.  She had trembled like she was expecting the kiss, or at least hoping for it.

"So I don't smell yer wet heat so much I can taste it," he spat back, standing his full height.  He towered over her and wanted to dominate the lying minx.  Ororo gasped and blushed hard,

"I...can't help it, it's the hormones!"  One second she was walking around him, the next he had her pinned against a short dresser, his hot breath on her throat.  She felt her body instantly flare to life, each brush of their skin fanned the blaze running through her body.  Logan stilled as he saw the bitemark he left on her neck, it had scarred visibly.  It screamed out she was his and taken!  He traced it lightly, then kissed it softly.  His feral knew its mate and nuzzled the mark.  Ororo sighed softly, but when Logan chuckled she pulled away and slapped his face and glared at him hard.  Logan licked the blood from his healing lip before pressing his hard thick erection against her lacy barrier, which was now soaked from her arousal.  She moaned and pushed at his hips, but he grinded against her.  

"Why are you fighting this?" he whispered as she stopped her hips from moving against his erection.

"I don't want to be something available or a responsibility.  You left me, you didn't, couldn't love me."  Logan cupped her face and put his forehead against hers sighing,

"Believe me your not, I thought of nothing but ya this entire time.  I marked ya as my mate, I always knew you were but i wasn't ready for that.  I wanted to ignore my feral and i couldn't when I am with you, but during the SHIELD mission I could only think of you.  I came to get myself together and accept my feral so I could return with a clear head.  I want ya so bad, I miss just talkin' wit ya, holdin' ya.."

"Why didn't you come back Logan?  Or at least call?  I missed you too."

"calling would have made it too hard to keep away from the mansion.  Jean said ya needed some time away from me and that she needed some time because I broke it off with her.  Charles thought it best I came here fer a while, I was fightin' my feral anyway.  He could sense I was conflicted about my feelings for ya, ya deserve more than an animal.  I didn't want ta hurt ya, but I guess I already did that huh by runnin'."  Ororo frowned and shook her head,

"jean has been anxious, waiting for you Logan.  She has been distant from everyone and is going off on anyone.  We haven't talked to each other since she began seeing you."

"Maybe she was dealing with feelings about the baby darlin', I called from a radio while ya were asleep and she was pissed about me choosin' ya and then about tha baby.  She thought I would go back wit her, even though she's married."

"And would you... I mean she still wants you Logan.  I would never hold our baby over you.  If you have feelings for her I won't stop you."  Ororo watched Logan cup her belly with his large hand lovingly, his eyes watered and he glared.  "Logan?"

"I know you wouldn't 'Ro, I chose ya before I left with Nicky.  That is what that mark means, your my mate for life.  I knew that when i first came to the mansion, I just wanted more fer ya.  Ya deserve better than just me.  Someone who doesn't teeter on the edge or has blood stained hands."  Ororo watched a tear fall and land on her bare belly, she stood on her toes and licked, kissed Logan's tears away and cradled his head to her shoulder.  Everyone thought he had a hard heart, but in reality his was too soft, too easily bruised.

"I know what I deserve, I deserve love, understanding, passion.  And I have them all with you, you Logan my mate.  You gave me a child, a family of my own, our own.  We deserve each other and this baby."  Ororo lifted his head and kissed him sweetly, she was so pure, so innocent, and his.  Logan moaned as she sat on his dresser and opened her legs wide enough to let him step in and press his hardness into her soft petals.  He felt her shiver and the hand clutching his hair tighten, he felt her panties dampen as her petals slickened with dew.  "Oh Logan, I am going to come too fast.  I am more sensitive....uh....now."  Logan pressed even harder into her, rubbing against her up and down, staring into her wide eyes.

"Come fer me darlin'," he whispered against her lips.  Ororo groaned as each stroke fanned the fire, yet she couldn't find her orgasm.

"I...I can't!" she sobbed, grabbing his hips and grinding her clit against his lower abs.  Logan pulled his abs away as she cried out in dismay, until his nimble fingers collected her dew and swirled her clit fast and softly.  "Logan!"  Her hips bucked as she ejaculated on his dresser and boxers, her eyes wide as Logan looked astonished.  He sank to his knees and licked and nipped her swollen lips.  Ororo moaned as he stood up licking his lips,

"God ya taste good 'Ro, I need ta be in ya.  Will it be okay fer the pup?"

"Yes, it can even be vigorous," she told him as she took off her bra.  Logan slid off his boxers and took in her now bare breasts, they were larger and more rounded, the nipples darker and larger.  "Lo...Logan?"  Ororo suddenly felt shy and blushed deep at Logan's slow perusal of her ever changing body.

         He had never seen a more beautiful woman than the one in front of him, he took her in his arms and carried her to his king size bed.  He set her down on fur pelts and mink blankets, the cool fall air felt refreshing on their skin, but as the night wore on it would dip cooler.  Ororo kissed Logan and rolled so that she straddled him could slide her hands over his body.  He had his long hair pulled back in a low bun and his five o'clock shadow showed he had shaved before she had awoken earlier.  She nuzzled his chiseled jaw as her hips moved back and forth to tease his hardness.  Logan groaned and his eyes rolled closed as she sat and pushed down on his length slowly, once he was seated all the way in her she squeezed.  Logan cursed and his hips flicked up quickly, causing Ororo's to yelp and almost fall forward.

"Your mine," Ororo whispered as she worked her hips.  Logan felt her hands clasp his, then his hands were above his head and against the bed.  His feral growled as she stared into his eyes as she continuously pumped her hips, she was dominating him!  Logan struggled underneath her as his climax tried to wash over him, time and time again.  "Your mine."  Logan couldn't stop his climax this last time and groaned as he flung his head back, exposing his throat.

"Yours!" he growled as his back bowed and he came deep in Ororo.  Ororo froze as the heat welled in her and as Logan twisted in beautiful pain, she took his throat in her mouth and bit down firmly.  He felt his feral calm, as his mate had answered the call.  He rolled to the side and pulled a pelt up around Ororo and him, they laid there still joined and soon fell asleep in each others arms.






You must login () to review.