Disclaimer: characters are marvels...le sigh

Dominate

Logan carried a groaning Ororo to his room, her loft was too far especially with her bruised ribs to carry her without causing more pain. Logan laid her down gently on his bed and shoved himself away from her, he felt his beast try to rise at her scent. It was more potent since they had been sparring and had worked up a sweat. Logan and she were alone for spring break, everyone else had gone to visit family or vacation. They were the only ones without family, so by default were given the responsibility to hold down the fort. He had been avoiding her and her scent all week, but she had to be there when he entered the danger room. He had to push her too far with his comments and brushing against her body repeatedly. So she had no choice but to respond, trouble was Wolverine answered the call. He had growled, punched her hard in the gut and threw her down on the mat before he gained back control. He had been rearing back to mark her exposed neck, Wolverine had it in his head he had dominated 'Ro and she was rightfully his. It didn't help it was his beast's mating season and he could smell 'Ro was in heat for the lack of a better word. Logan cursed and punched another hole in the wall, then turned to see Ororo sitting propped up against a pillow watching him closely.

"Hey 'Ro," he greeted, "Ya okay? I'm sorry, I lost control of my beast, I...just sorry." He watched her release her silver hair from its binds and it tumble over her shoulders and one blue eye. She was appealing, how could they, he not want her?

"You are not," she told me evenly, I glared at her, "Not really, I saw you Logan. Your head was rearing back and your teeth bared, you almost marked me." I looked away ashamed she had seen that and understood what I almost did. I scratched at my bare chest absently, aware of her staring at my exposed torso.

"'Ro, I think it's best if I leave until after break. I can't take it anymore! I'm going ta hurt ya and I won't let that happen!" She sat on the edge of the bed and slowly stood up, I plastered my back against the wall furthest from her and my nostrils flared at her scent.

"I trust you Logan to keep it together here!" she firmly told me and walked slowly to me, "We both must be here, I want you here." I growled and stalked forward until she froze,

"Don't ya get it Goddess? I will take ya, yer ours, mine! I want ya wrapped around me as I fuck ya over and over again. Wherever, whenever we want, and oh the man wants ya! He just won't!" Ororo blushed as Wolverine outed me to her, I can smell her fear and wet heat.

"Why did you punch me and throw me down? To dominate me, then mark me as yours? Why now, surely you can sleep with anyone Wolverine, Logan can." I snarled and ran a hand through my long black curls before my silver eyes narrowed,

"We can't! We want ya, only ya our mate. Yer in heat, so much we can taste ya. Ya want us, I know ya do!" Ororo stared at him before slowly approaching him, he jerked away as she stroked his cheek. Then he calmed as she scratched softly at his beard, he purred before closing his eyes. Ororo's heart pounded as she kissed his firm but pouty lips, it was slow and she explored his mouth with her tongue. He tasted of cigars and whiskey, so spicy and male. Wolverine suddenly deepened the kiss and she moaned as my rough tongue slid against hers, she tasted sweet and innocent. She dazed as I pulled her away from me,

"We need to stop and I'll bind yer ribs, I smell yer in pain." I left to rummage in the bathroom as Ororo sat on the bed and removed her tank top, then crossed her arms across her large breasts to wait for him to return. Wolverine came out with supplies but stopped to stare at his mate, her heavy bare breasts were too large to completely cover. I sighed trying to calm my brewing lust and carefully binded her ribs, then helped her lie down under a sheet. I offered to take her shorts off so she would be more comfortable.

"No, that is okay," she whispered, then yelped when I threw off the sheet and started to pull on her shorts. "I have no underwear on!" Ororo blushed as my hands stilled then slowly moved away, she moaned as my thumb grazed her swollen lips. The material was wet and tight, Wolverine spread her legs as she protested in embarrassment. My fingers worked her through the shorts, then as she started to move her hips I tore the seam at her lips. She was glistening and twitching as I blew on them, Ororo cried out as her body jumped.

"Careful," I gruffly told her, "I'm gonna taste ya 'Ro." She looked scared and tried to close her legs but I easily held them open, and dipped my tongue into her. Ororo moaned as I lapped up her cream and finally fucked her with my tongue until she gushed into my sucking mouth.

Logan woke up during the night beside 'Ro, he was unsure what had woken him. He was sitting up and 'Ro's arm fell off him. He smiled as 'Ro frowned in her sleep and her arm searched for him. She smiled as his calloused hand stroked her baby soft skin, he pulled her to his body. After she orgasmed, 'Ro had fallen asleep so Logan was released by Wolverine and he cleaned her up and his face. He tucked them in and soon fell asleep beside her, pulling her close to his body. She sighed as she cuddled up to his warm body and kissed his chest. Ororo woke up the next morning sprawled across Logan, she looked at him laying on his back and an arm behind his head. He looked relaxed and so young, she sat up only to be pulled back down onto Logan. She moaned as he kissed her and rolled her underneath him carefully, she could feel him hard and ready against her entrance.

"Logan please!" she moaned as she grinded against him. Logan groaned as he slowly pushed into her inch by inch, then he pulled out and shoved quickly to the hilt into her. "Goddess!" Logan tried to keep himself in control, until Ororo cupped his face and stared into his eyes. "Let go Logan, I can take it. Let go my love, give it to me." Logan groaned and his head fell to her shoulder, as he circled both arms tightly around her. She stroked his hair as he looked up and cupped her backside, then he slammed into her hard. She cried out as he pulled out and repeated the motion over and over. He growled as he pistoned his hips and as he climaxed clamped down on her neck. Ororo's nails dug into his back and her inner muscles milked him as he came again deep within her. "Logan..." Logan released her neck and laved the mark on her neck, Ororo rubbed a foot up his leg and had a huge smile on her face.

Logan's head snapped up and to the door, then he and Ororo moaned as his penis twitched deep inside her. When he looked back at the door, Jean and Scott were standing dumbfounded in the threshold. Ororo looked over at a seething Jean and embarrassed brother,

"Can we talk later please?"

"Much later!" Logan barked as he rolled his hips, Ororo couldn't help but moan. She dug her nails into his heated flesh as the sheets fell down their bodies, revealing Logan's thrusting hips and Ororo's strong legs. Jean sputtered as Scott pulled her out quickly,

"Let's give them some space, they are not hurt. That's a good thing!" Jean's heels clicked as she took off towards the stairs, Scott chuckled and followed his wife. Hopefully she'll let her infatuation with the feral mutant, finally! Logan grinned as Ororo slid on a pair of his silk lounge pants and one of his wife beaters, he was in a pair of jeans and a tight t shirt. It was an hour later and they needed to see why the golden couple was back early. As they made they way into the rec room Logan pulled Ororo into his body and kissed her neck. "Mmmm, you smell good darlin'." Ororo laughed huskily and turned in his arms, she licked the hollow at his throat. "And you taste good, head to toe." Scott cleared his throat as Jean made a noise and rolled her eyes. "Sorry brother we did not see you there, what brings you home early?" She turned to talk to him, but Logan kept an arm around her and held her still.

"Jean thought she felt trouble and that we should return early," Scott explained, "I am happy you guys are fine and happy?" Ororo nodded and cupped his cheek lovingly, Jean felt Logan and Ororo's connection and love open between them. It was a melding of sorts, like her and Scott. She felt her anger melt away and the last of her feelings for Logan fade, she sighed and closed her eyes in relief. Scott felt the tension leave her body and relief flood her body, he hugged her tightly. "You were worried?"

"Not anymore, not anymore."






You must login () to review.