Author's Chapter Notes:
A/N: I must be making fluff readers very happy. Here's another one. Nothing special, just something to kick off the New Year with. Happy New Year!
Storm walked downstairs to the living room, a glass of wine in her hand. The kids were all over the place; hanging out with their boyfriends, or just their friends. They had shrimp, pizza rolls, cookies, brownies, chips and a variety of other things in the kitchen. The shrimp is what Storm was more than likely going to overload on. She was about to sit down on the couch when someone grabbed her from behind and pulled her down onto his lap. "Logan!" she cried, laughing as he nuzzled her neck.

"Yes, darlin'?" he asked, sneaking one of her pizza rolls.

"Don't do that!" she said, smacking his hand.

"I can't hug the woman I love?" Wolverine asked, pretending to be hurt.

"You know that's not what I meant," she said, taking a bite out of her shrimp, and then kissing him. Logan kissed her right back, deepening the kiss. He took the wine from her hand and placed it on the table beside the couch.

"Wanna take this upstairs?" Logan asked, his breath tickling her ear. "Where no one can see us?"

"Only if you bring up the food and some more wine," Storm replied. She sauntered upstairs to wait for him. He entered with a plateful of shrimp, another plate with chips, cookies, and brownies. "Did you bring the entire kitchen with you?" She asked teasingly.

"Almost," he said, putting them down on the chest at the foot of the bed. "Now you've gotta earn them."

"Oh?" Storm asked, cocking an eyebrow at him. "How do you expect me to so that?"

"I've got a few ways," he replied huskily, taking his woman in his arms and kissing her passionately. It wasn't long before they were both naked. Logan was on top of Storm, trailing kisses down her neck and onto her breasts. She moaned his name softly, until they reached their climax. They took a break to watch some artists perform on the television and eat.

"What are you hoping for during the New year?" Storm asked, taking another sip of wine.

"What am I hoping for?" Logan asked, tightening his grip slightly around his wife. "I'm hoping that this school I remains open with many students; that you and I remain in a strong relationship, and maybe have a kid together." He finished with a kiss to her lips. "What do you hope for darlin'?"

"Possibly children," Storm said. "And that my family stays safe."

Logan smiled and kissed her hungrily. It was then that the ball dropped on tv and the fireworks went off outside. They missed the countdown that the children love to do today, but they s didn't care. They has each other, and that was all that mattered.


Chapter End Notes:
A/N: so I missed the midnight deadline, but I wasn't too far off. Happy New year!



You must login () to review.