"What do you mean, Logan?" Storm asked.

"I mean, I'm leaving this behind and taking you as far as I can from here," Logan promised, SNIKT! his claws came out. He looked at her and hesitated for a moment. He didn't want to do it, but he knew he had to. "If hurts too much, squeeze my arm and I'll stop," he told her, slowly piercing the skin, making sure the gash was shallow so that it wouldn't scar. She flinched and gasped a bit, trying to put on a brave face.

Logan enhanced hearing picked up the sound of the elevator on its way down. "Okay, darlin', time to start screamin'," he said, moving from her arms to her back. He made sure he was extremely careful there, and she started to scream.

The door to the interrogation room opened, and Logan could smell Victor's arousal from the center of the room. "Did she talk?" Butcher asked.

"She didn't disclose any location, but she did tell me who her accomplice was," Logan replied, pretending to glower at Ororo.

"I'll give her ten minutes," Butcher said. "Then Victor will get a shot... use any means necessary on her, Victor."

As they walked out, Victor kissed Ororo, roughly. "See you later, sweets," he said.

It took all of Logan's control to not attack Victor, but he just took a breath, one last look at her, and left. He went back to his cabin, and packed a light travel bag and a First-Aid kit.

It took him exactly ten minutes and he wasn't happy to see Victor in there with his woman. "We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way," he said, circling Ororo. "Tell me where the accomplice went, and I won't harm you." Logan knew that to be a darn lie; Victor would have his way with her one way or the other.

His answer came though when the lunch boy came down with the food for the prisoner. "I'll take it," he told the boy. He was about eighteen, tall and blonde. He didn't need to be influenced by Victor. "Looks like they prepared steak for her," Logan lied.

"Let me see," Victor growled, walking out to take a look. Logalb knocked him out with a blow to the head. This was one reason why he was grateful for adamantium skeleton. He quickly rushed to Storm and cut her free.

She kissed him with a fiery passion, which he returned, and lost himself in the moment. Then he broke the kiss and carried her out the door. He chose the back door to the brig because a fence was not too far off from there, the only problem was not being seen. "Think ya can conjure some cover for me, darlin'?" Logan asked.

Ororo nodded, her eyes turning completely white, ocluding the iris, and a thick fog. Logan used his senses to navigate to the fence, and cut through it, allowing him to escape; and with good timing too, the sirens went off just as he barely made it out.





You must login () to review.