Storm was in the green house when she heard little feet rushing toward the door. She turned and knelt down as Kendall came rushing up to her. "Mommy!"

"Hi, Kendall," Storm replied, picking up her daughter.

"There's the 'Ro that I'm used to," Logan said, smiling as he walked in.

"What do you mean?"

"I rarely see that dazzling smile anymore," Logan said, kissing his wife. Storm didn't say anything, just held her daughter for a moment. Logan sighed, thinking that might get her to open up; but he was wrong. Suddenly, he felt her soft lips against his. He wondered what prompted her to do this, but at the moment, he didn't care.

"Ew!" Kendall said, turning her head away. Both parents chuckled. Suddenly, Logan's watch beeped. That meant that he was supposed to go meet some of the other members of the team.

Storm put Kendall down, and kissed her husband once again, but with a little more passion. "I'll see you when I get back," she whispered. "I'll even throw in some alone time."

"Finally, I was wondering when I was going to get to take you again," he said gruffly, but the twinkle in his eye told her that he was both teasing and serious. With a final kiss, Logan followed Kendall who had raced out of the Green house.

Storm finished with her plants and was about to go back inside, when a familiar growl from the shadows stopped her. No, she thought. Please, not now... not again...

"Pretty little thing, she is," Victor Creed growled behind her.

"Leave her out of it," Storm demanded, her eyes glowing white in warning.

"Ah, ah, ah," Sabretooth replied, as he snaked an arm around her waist. She hated it when he did this to her. "You forget that I can always choose a different frail. Like that pretty brunette that phases..."

Storm shuddered at the thought of that. She knew he was probably bluffing, but she couldn't take the chance... even if it meant cheating on her husband. "What do you want me to do?" she asked, tears coming to her eyes. She hoped Logan would forgive her for this.

Victor reached under her skirt, and started to push his fingers into her center. She gasped, but kept silent; disgust and shame filling her emotions. Sabretooth, began kissing and nipping her neck. "You know what you have to do," he whispered. "You'll fuck me until I tell you to stop, and then I'll leave your family alone."

Tears filled her eyes, but she held them back, as she allowed him to lead her to some place more private.

Three weeks ago...

Storm was on her way back to the mansion when she was knocked over by someone. She looked up at him in fear as he scrape his claw against her cheek. "Where's the runt, witch?"

"What do you want, Sabretooth?" she asked, struggling beneath him.

"You know what I want," he whispered. Storm's eyes became milky white as she zapped him with a bolt of lightning, throwing him off of her.

She ran a to the forest to lure him away from the mansion. He healed quickly, though and knocked her over again. She let out an involuntary scream just before she hit the ground. "Not the best idea, witch. Just for that, I think I will get that little girl of yours..."

"Don't you dare touch her," Storm said coldly. "Logan would have your head if you harm her."

"True... but what about one of the other girls..."

Storm's body went rigid. She couldn't let him harm the girls. That would be the end of her. "No... please..."

"That's a good girl..." he replied. "You do as I say, and I'll leave them alone."

That was the moment she would always regret. But what choice did she really have when have?

Now...

After her session with Sabretooth, Storm flew to the loft to take a shower and scrub every trace she could of him off of her.

A/N: Okay, I usually don't used curse words because I honestly don't see a need for them. However, when used properly, I don't mind them.





You must login () to review.