Storm was towel drying her hair when her daughter came into the room. "Are you and Daddy going out tonight, Mommy?" Kendall asked mischeviously as she watched her mother.

"I don't know sweetheart," Storm replied, putting on a mask. She couldn't let her daughter see what has really been torturing her lately. The door opened wider and Logan walked in.

"How are my girls?" Logan asked, walking up to Kendall, to kiss her on the forehead. Then, he turned to his wife, and kissed her passionately.

"We're fine," Storm replied, though she knew Logan knew that something was bothering her. Logan kissed her passionately, and for a moment, that was all that mattered to Storm.

"EW!" Kendall exclaimed as she jumped down and raced out of the room.

"Weren't we talking about some alone time?" Logan asked, kissing her deeply. Storm moaned and allowed him to lead her to the bed. Logan untied her robe, and gently pushed her down on the bed. Storm helped him out of his clothes and their bodies found peace in each other. Storm couldn't remember the last time she last enjoyed making love with her husband, it had to be before her dilemma.

"I love ya, darlin'," he whispered to her. "No matter what..."

Storm smiled and kissed him, going deeper into his embrace. The night was cold, and despite being immune to the weather, that was exactly how she felt. The heat Logan gave off though, warmed not only her body, but her soul, and the love he shrouded her with was all she needed to make up her mind. She had to tell him... but not tonight, tonight they would pretend that everything was normal.

L

The next morning, Storm felt sick to her stomach and decided to stay in bed for part of the day until it passed. Logan hung out with Kendall For most of the day. "Hey, Logan!" Kitty Pryde called, phasing out of the mansion. "Where's Storm?"

"She ain't feelin' good," Logan replied as Kendall raced up to her auntie Kitty.

"I hope it's not the flu," Kitty said, picking up the four year old. "It's been arough season."

"I doubt it's the flu," Logan replied. "She's a tough girl. Speaking of rough season, have you noticed any changes in Storm's behavior lately."

"I've noticed she doesn't smile as often as she used to. I didn't think much of it though. Why?"

"She's been cryin' a lot at night, and I've been wonderin' if she's suffering from some kind of depression."

Kitty shrugged. "I wouldn't know to be honest. Maybe it's just a phase she's going through."

"Maybe..." Logan said thoughtfully. "I just want the woman I married back..."

L

Storm looked at the test results... this could not be happening to her... but it was, and she knew she couldn't keep the affair she'd been having with Victor much longer. She had to come clean.

The door opened and Logan walked in. "Hey, 'Ro," Logan called as she walked out of the bathroom. "Are you alright, darlin'?"

"No," Storm replied, shaking her head. "Logan... there's...there's something I need to talk to you about..." She walked over to the bed, practically trembling with fear. Logan sat down next to her, taking her hands into his.

"What is it, 'Ro?" Logan asked gently, wiping the tears that came to her eyes.

"I-I haven't exactly been faithful to you these past few weeks," Stprm began, her voice cracking.

"What do you mean?"

"Three weeks ago... Sabretooth attacked me while you were out on a mission. He said he would attack Kendall or one of the other students of I didn't sleep with him... so I agreed to it; but, it wasn't just the one time..." She looked into his eyes. "Every time you go on a mission, he forces me to make the same choice over and over... I just found out I'm pregnant... I don't know who the father is..."





You must login () to review.