A/N: Okay, so my life has been pretty crazy right now and I have an unbelievable crowd of story ideas (hence the reason why some of them haven't been updated in forever). Someone requested this story be updated, so I am. I was kinda hoping this story would have more reviews, the more I get, the faster I will update. The beginning may be a little eradicate, because the site logged me out. -_-

"Why didn't you tell me?" Logan asked, more calmly than he felt right now. Tears started to stream down her face, as she stifled a sob that wracked her body, and looked down in shame. A gentle rain started to pour down, matching Storm's emotion to release her pain. He cupped her cheek, gently forcing her to look into his eyes, wiping the tears from under them. He was upset that she hadn't told her sooner, but he was more upset that his half-brother had been repeatedly violating his wife behind his back. But, at least now it all made sense why she had been so upset these past few weeks. The guilt had been eating at her to the core.

"I couldn't..." she whispered. "He threatened to kill Kendall if I told anyone. I-I couldn't take that chance."

Logan knew that Storm would go to the ends of the earth for her family, but he just realized that she probably would go even further if the danger was that big. It reminded him of Fantine from Les Mis, and how she became a Prostitute so that she could support her daughter. He gently hushed her and pulled her into his embrace. "It's going to be alright, 'Ro," he said gently, kissing the top of her head. "Even if this child is not mine, I'll still love it as if it were my own."

Storm looked up at him, surprised that he was going to stay with her, even after she spilled the awful secret to him. "He told me there were bugs planted all over the place," she whispered as Logan pulled her onto his lap, gently rocking her. "So that he could hear if I told anyone... and when you were leaving."

"Do you think he was bluffin'?" Logan asked, stroking her hair and felling her muscles relax at his touch.

Storm shrugged. "I don't know... He might've been since the only time we met was in the Greenhouse, right after you said you were going on a mission."

"So then either the greenhouse is bugged or he was hidden in it somewhere the entire time," Logan replied. "Since that was the only time I was called on to a mission."

Storm nodded in agreement. After a minutes, Logan picked her and pulled back the covers, placing her inside the bed, and then joined her. He turned on Once Upon a Time, and wrapped his arm around her. He wasn't paying attention to the show, though; instead, he thought about how he was going to get his vengence.

"There is a price to pay," Mr. Gold said in the show, snapping Logan out of his thoughts.

"Logan," Storm asked during the commercials break. "What are we going to do about him?"

He looked down at her, and saw that she was looking at him pleadingly. "I don't know, 'Ro," he said, pulling her closer to him. "You shouldn't worry about it, though, I'm not going to leave you anytime soon."

"Should we tell the others?"she asked, her voice cracking a little.

"No," he said, kissing her gently. "No one needs to know yet... but I've got an idea on how to deal with the problem..."

"How?"

"Tomorrow, we make a fool out of him, and I beat the living daylights out of him," he said.

L

Logan kissed his wife goodbye as he walked back to the mansion, and Storm finished her gardening. The familiar growl came out from behind her. "Are you ready, Princess?" he asked, wrapping his arm around her.

"I can't do this anymore," she said, trying to push him away from her.

He growled, his claws coming out as he grasped her arm and pulled her towards him again. "You can and you will," he growled menacingly. "Or I will kill the little girl of yours."

"We'll see about that," someone said, right above them. Sabretooth looked up as Logan jumped down, releasing Storm- who had shocked him- and just managed to dodge his brother's claws.

"You're supposed to be gone," Sabretooth growled.

"Faked the call on you this time," Logan retorted, trying to control his beast. "I know what you've been doin' behind my back, bub; and I don't appreciate it."

Sabretooth looked at Storm, and gave her a toothy smile. "You broke the rules of the deal; now you're little girl will suffer the consequences."

Logan grabbed Sabretooth, punching him in the jaw. "You come anywhere near her," he warned. "and I'll tear you to shreds. As for my wife and this deal of yours, she wouldn't have told me if she knew who the father of her next child would be. The deal ends now." Releasing the feral mutant, he pushed him back against the wall. "If you ever come near my family- especially my wife- ever again, I will gut you like the animal you are."

"Logan," Storm's soft voice called to him.

With one last glare, he dropped Sabretooth. And allowed the animal to escape into the forest, then he helped his wife up, hugging her tightly. "He won't hurt you anymore," he whispered, as Storm broke into a fit of sobs. "Shh," he hushed gently, rubbing her back. "It's okay, darlin', it's okay..."

After a few minutes, they two went back into the mansio. For some well deserved rest, and some privacy to tall about their next move as a family.





You must login () to review.