A/N: Glad to see the reviews tumbling in! :D Unfortunately, I'm not sure how much longer it'll be before y'all are gonna go "What? How is that even possible?!" So far the person who has gotten close to the answer, is StormLover, but she is not correct. The story writes itself, so we'll see how long. No promises. So tired! I hate these night of insomnia!

Logan walked into the control room of the Danger Room and smiled as Rogue, Kitty, Dazzler, Rachel, Angel, Colossus, Ice Man, Jubilee, X-23, and Gambit were in giving Cyke a good beating with their powers. He smiled, and pressed a button that added sentinels.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" A familiar voice asked. Logan turned to see his wife wheeling herself in, using a fairly strong wind.

"I thought you were on bed rest?" He asked.

"I'm on moderate bed rest," Storm corrected. "Which means I can't be on my feet often; but, I'm allowed to use the wind and wheel myself around the house."

Logan smiled and decided to take her outside for a walk- or ride, in Storm's case. Logan smiled, seeing Storm so relaxed brought him great joy. After their walk, Lomade took her back to the bedroom and placed her delicately on the bed. Then he kissed her stomach three times and kissed her with a deep passion. "Now you get some rest and I'll bring ya somethin' to eat," Logan said, knowing she must be starving, eating for four.

He walked downstairs and saw Jean smirking. "What's so funny, Red?"

"Scott suffering," Jean replied. "Along with the sore back, he has to deal with the most brutal kids in the Danger Room."

"Those kids aren't that bad," Logan defended them.

"They are for Scott. Especially since they are some of the most loyal bunch to her."

"You didn't..."

"I did."

Logan burst out laughing, thinking about what was going through their minds. After grabbing a tub of ice cream, and making a frozen pizza, Logan brought it all upstairs.

"How long did Beast say you were on bed rest?" Logan asked.

"Probably for the rest of the term," Storm replied.

"I could get used to this, then," Logan replied with a devilish smile.

"Sorry, but we're also not allowed to do anything strenuous either," Storm said, causing Logan to pout.

"How much longer until these three are born?"

"Four months."

"It's going to be a long four months," Logan said, lying down bedside his wife.

L

Scott walked up the stairs and into the common room where his wife was watching a soap opera. "Never again," he said.

"I was going to tell you that you had until the end of the two weeks you were on the couch," Jean said, "but since you're complaining, it's now until the triplets are born."

"Triplets?" Scott asked.

Jean nodded. "That's four months worth of Danger Room sessions."

Scott moaned. "This is going to be the worst four months of my life."

L

Two months later...

Logan looked over at his wife. "How long until the rug rats are born?" Logan asked.

Storm glared at him, and he gave her a lopsided smile, making her smile back. "About a month and a half," Storm replied. "I just hope they're not late like Kendall was."

"How late was she again?"

"Twelve weeks."

"Oh, yeah, now I remember," Logan mused, looking down at his white-haired daughter, who was asleep next to him. "You almost gave birth to her in the cabin because of the blizzard."

"I guess it's a good thing I can control the weather then," Storm giggled. "But I promise you, next time I'm giving birth at your cabin if I have to do that again."

"That bad?"

"You try dispersing a blizzard during contractions."

Logan chuckled, inwardly praying that the triplets would be born soon. Her mood swings were about three times as bad than when she was pregnant with their daughter.

He was remembering the night Kendall was born, when Storm brought him out of his thoughts. "Logan..." She gasped.

"What is it, 'Ro?" He asked.

"I think I'm in labor..."

"What?! It's too early," he said, getting up, and going to her side.

"Tell that to these three," Storm replied, gasping in pain. Logan quickly helped her out of bed, putting her in the wheelchair, while mentally calling for help.

L

"How is she?" Logan asked as Jean came out of the infirmary.

"She's fine," Jean replied, "we were able to stop the labor. Thankfully her water didn't break."

"But..."

"But, we're going too keep her in the infirmary until the triplets are born," she explained. "We need her to reach full term."

"Is she allowed visitors?"

"Of course," Jean said with a smile.

Logan walked into the room, and smiled with relief when he saw Storm looking happy and well. "What's up with my he bed?" Logan asked, noticing that her feet were higher than her head.

"It's to make sure these three stay inside me for the next month and a half," Storm replied. "How's Kendall?"

"Doing fine," Logan replied. "I just told her that you were in for a check up."

"You got lucky, then."

"Don't I know it," Logan replied, giving her a kiss. "Get some rest now."

L

Logan was pacing the hall a month and a half later, listening to his wife cry out in pain. He heard one baby crying within a couple of hours, but got scared after several more went by and all he heard was Storm.

"We need to do a C-Section, Hank," Jean said.

Logan didn't know what that was, but it didn't sound too good. After about twenty minutes, he heard two other babies crying. Jean came out a moment later carrying a boy and a girl. "Meet your new children," she said smiling.

"Where's the third?" Logan asked, looking at the small babies. They were much smaller than when Kendall was born.

"There were some complications," Jean explained. "Hank has her now."

"Is she going to be alright?"

"I think so," Jean replied.

"Good," Logan said, holding his son. "Can I see 'Ro?"

"Yes," she said hesitantly. "But only for a few minutes. She's exhausted."

Logan nodded, walking into the infirmary. Storm was sitting upright with their other daughter in her hands. "Hey, 'Ro."

"Hey," she said with a smile.

"How're you feeling?"

"Exhausted," Storm replied, smiling weakly. "These three decided they wanted to have a party."

Logan laughed, sitting in the chair beside her. "What are we going to name them?"

"The one with the white hair I think should be named Orora," Storm said.

"This little rascal can be named... James. What about the third?"

"Crystal."





You must login () to review.