As Jean served the drinks, she kept an eye on her friend. "What's wrong, Sugah?" Anna Marie asked, walking toward Jean.

"Nothing, Rogue," Jean replied. "That man, Storm's talking to, have you seen him before?"

"No," Rogue answered, putting a Vodka on the counter, "but he's certainly a looker."

"No doubt," Jean agreed. Just then, Emma Frost crossed over to the couple. "Uh-oh, trouble."

BtM

Storm laughed at something Logan said, but stopped when Emma Frost showed up. "Hello," she said sweetly. Storm looked away. "Ororo, Victor wants to see you."

Dread built up in the pit of her stomach. "Okay," she said, saying goodbye as she stood up. She looked at Jean as she walked by the bar, who shook her head sadly, knowing what was bound to happen in Creed's office.

"Close the door," Victor said as he watched her come in. The room was nearly pitch-black, but she had been up here enough times to know how not to trip over things. "Sit down," he said, indicating the chair in front of his desk.

She complied, the sense of foreboding increasing with every second. "Is there something else you want me to do?"

"No," Victor relied, standing up. "You have the rest of the night off." He stopped, standing behind her, and stroked her hair. "But if you want the extra money you made just now... you know what you have to do," he whispered menacingly.

Storm shuddered in disgust; except for Mystique- his wife- she was the only person Victor made love to- or tortured in Storm's mind. He started by moving the straps of her black dress off her shoulders, and Storm just pretneded that this was all a dream.

BtM

Jean looked at the clock on the wall and sighed. It'd be another half hour or so before Ororo would be released from her prison.

On the bright side of things, Frost had given up on trying to seduce Logan and went on with her business. Logan came up to the bar. "Can I have another?" he asked.

"Sure," Jean replied, nodding to Rogue. "On the house."

"Thanks, so do you give all yer single men a free drink?"

"I'm married, big boy," Jean smiled, flashing her ring at him. "To answer your question, though, I do give free drinks to men who don't harass my best friend."

"Pretty girl's yer best friend?" Logan asked curiously.

"Her name's Ororo- or Storm if you wish," Jean corrected. "And yes she is. She's closer to me than a sister."

"What's she doin' here?"

Jean sighed. "She needs the money. The poor girl grew up dirt poor as a pickpocket on the streets, and then she decided for a change in life style, so she was off to see if she could find a real job somewhere. Stupidly, she accepted a ride from a man, and he ended up raping her. Victor found her not too long after that, and became her pimp. She wants nothing more than to get out of this business and have a normal life, but times are hard... and she's trying to help another little girl."

The two looked up when there was a cry of pain from upstairs in Victor's office. "What was that?" Logan asked.

"That would be Storm getting her spotlight from the boss," Jean replied bitterly.

BtM

Victor released his seed inside of the woman once again with a deep growl. He tossed her pay check with a few extra dollars at her as he pulled up his pants. "As usual, Princess, it's a pleasure doing business with you."

Storm remained where she was on the bed, trying to hold back the tears. He was far more rougher with her this time than normal, and he took it a step farther by making do stuff orally.

After allowing her to get dressed, he grabbed her by the wrist and literally through her out of the room. She nearly went down the staircase, but was thankfully able to stand up as she stumbled, hanging onto the railing for dear life.

"Storm," Jean said, as she hurried over to her friend, who was sobbing uncontrollably and nearly fell off the last step of the staircase. "Oh, Storm..." she said, hugging her friend. "Why does he do this to you?"

"I just want to go home, Jean," Storm said after a few minutes.

"I'll give ya a lift," Logan said, as he came toward them. He had seen and heard the entire thing.

"No, I'm fine," Storm said, trying to stand up, but her knees buckled beneath her. Jean had to support her to keep her up.

"Ororo, you're in no shape to walk back home," Jean said. "Look, I'll go with you. My shift is over anyway."

"Are you sure, Jean?"

"I was mainly staying so that Marie didn't have to lock up tonight- she's been doing it for the last couple of nights. I'll ask her to do it for one more night."

"Thanks," Storm sniffed, I'm just gonna go wash my mouth out."

Logan watched Storm leave. "This happen often?"

Jean shook her head. "I've never seen her this bad. He must've been drunk or something to get her this upset."

"Want me to go talk to him?"

"You're sweet," Jean said. "But, I don't think it's gonna help much. Just give her time, she'll be fine by the time you get back to her apartment."





You must login () to review.