Storm had pretty much taken the rest of the day off, hiding out in the back room. Jean by then had some time to think about what she saw between Emma and Scott. She was definitely going to talk with him about this. Plus, he was sleeping on the couch until he gave her a straight answer.

"You okay, Storm?" Jean asked just as she finished her shift and was about to lock up. Storm nodded slowly. Jean gave her a small smile. "I would give you a lift, but Scott and I need to have a talk tonight about what he's been doing when I'm gone."

"What happened?" Storm asked.

"I saw him kissing the Wicked White Witch of the North," Jean grumbled.

Storm grimaced. Scott was certainly going to need an explanation for that. "I'll give her a lift," Logan offered.

"Thanks, Logan," Jean replied with a wink to Storm. "Well, I'm off to either give my husband the boot, or to see if the Witch has been using some sort of magic on him." Once she had gone, Logan reached out a hand toward the woman. She looked at him hesitantly.

"What do you want?" She asked slowly, surprised.

"I first want you to take my hand," Logan gently, his entire body calm and relaxed. "Then I want you to come out with me for dinner."

"Dressed like this?" She asked. Her dress was shorter than most evening gowns would be acceptable. Not to mention the fact that it was torn in several places, no thanks to being manhandled.

"If you wanna stop by your place for a moment, we can."

She nodded, looking up at him, then slowly took his hand. He placed his jacket around her, and then placed his hand at the small of her back. She tended for a moment, but when she realized that he wasn't going to try anything, she relaxed.

BtM

After allowing her to change into a different black dress- this one full length- they went to a fancy high priced restaurant. Storm looked really uncomfortable in the environment, but didn't complain when she had a decent meal. "Excuse me, I need to make a phone call," she said. She went into an alley and was about to call Kitty, when she was suddenly attacked from behind.

BtM

Logan looked around for Storm after a couple of minutes, and then decided to go check on her. He found her lying in the alley way, being mugged. After disposing of the guy, he called the cops on his phone, leaving his name, but not who the victim was. He couldn't let them get a hold of her.

After paying for their meal, he carried his precious burden to the car and drove back to his apartment. She came to after he warmed a hot bath for her. "What's going on?" She asked.

"You were attacked," Logan replied gently. "I got there just before he could beeak your ribs."

"What now?" She asked.

He stroked back her hair. "I just prepared a hot bath fer ya," he said, bracing his arms under her knees and shoulders. He gently lifted her up, and then placed her on the edge of the tub.

"Do you want me to take my clothes off?" She asked uncomfortably.

"You don't have to do it in front of me if ya don't want to," Logan replied, knowing that she probably had doing that for most of her life now. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable in any way; just safe and secure.

Storm nodded, grabbing a towel to cover herself with as Logan turned around. Then she was done, he gently placed her in the tub, happy to hear a moan escape her lips as the hot water did its duty, relaxing her taut and sore muscles.

He waited by the doorway, sneaking glimpses as she washed herself. He wanted her badly, but he held back, not wanting to treat her like the piece of trash she's been treated like.

He entered the room when he saw her having trouble reaching her back. "Let me," he said, taking the loofa and running it down her back. He was shocked by the bruises, scratches and scars that covered it.

"Something wrong?" She asked.

Ligan snapped out of it, realizing he had been staring at her. "No, darlin', just thinking about how beautiful you are."

she didn't say anything, but allowed to continue washing her back until he was done. The he gave her a robe to wrap herself up in. "I'll be asleep on the couch if you need somethin'," Logan told her.

She nodded, and got comfortable to go to sleep.





You must login () to review.