No good deed goes unpunished

No act of charity goes unresented

No good deed goes unpunished

That's my new creed

My road of good intentions

Led where such roads always lead

No good deed

Goes unpunished!

-No good deed, Wicked

A/N: Okay, so I was at Surge this weekend, hence the reason why there are no updates recently, but now I'm back and I'll give y'all one right now! :D

Logan entered the room with a tray of food and medicine. Storm kept the sheet up to keep herself as modest as possible. "What is it?" she asked curiously.

"Thought ya might be hungry," Logan replied. He took a rag and poured something in it; Storm caught the scent of something minty, so she assumed it was oil. "Can you lean forward?"

"Do I have to show you my body?" Storm asked hesitantly.

Logan was shocked that she would ask a question like that, but then again, from the way she's been treated, who could blame her for the questions? "No, I just need to see your back." She leaned forward, and he began to massage the oil into her skin. She gasped at first as some of the cuts began to sting, but relaxed as he continued. After about half an hour, Logan was done and Storm was peacefully asleep again. He quietly left the room and got ready for work.

Storm woke up again around noon. Gasping, she jumped up out of the bed and got dressed. Victor was going to kill her for being late.

BtM

Jean was waiting for her by the back door. "Finally," Jean said, "I was getting worried."

"I'm sorry," Storm replied. "I overslept."

"Where were you last night? I stopped by to check up on you, but you weren't home."

"I was mugged during my dinner-date. Logan took me to his place."

"What happened?" Jean demanded. If he had harmed her...

"Nothing," Storm answered, "he let me sleep in his bed while he was on the couch. No strings attached."

He's getting free drinks for the next few months, Jean thought.

"Munroe," Victor called. Storm looked up and sighed inwardly. He was going to force her to make for the lost hours. She kept her eyes averted as she walked into the room and he locked the door. "You know what to do, Princess..."

BtM

Jean looked at the clock wondering how much longer her friend was going to be tortured by the boss. "If I could just have five minutes with him..." Rogue grumbled.

"Don't," Jean warned, "he'd probably do the same to you."

"Still ain't right that he chooses her for his pleasures."

The door opened and Storm stumbled out. Jean hurried over to her friend, and helped her behind the counter. She looked up at the clock; three hours, that's how long he tortured her, to make up for the three hours that she had lost. More than likely he was going to make her work three hours later than normal.

Logan showed up at the bar about an or so later. "Hey, Phoenix," he said.

"Hey," she replied giving him a beer. "On the house, no charge."

"Thanks." He took a large swig of his beer and set it down.

"If you're looking for Storm, she'll be here in minute."

"She's here?"

"She still has to make a living," Jean replied, cleaning the glass a little harder than she should've; surprisingly, the glass didn't break.

"Hi, Logan," Storm said, coming forward.

Logan looked up to see her completely "What happened to ya, darlin?"

Storm was about to reply when Jean nodded toward Victor's office. "Come with me," she said, grabbing Logan's hand and leading him to one of her more personal rooms. She locked the door and walked toward the bed, sitting on it with her head bowed.

"What happened to ya, darlin'?" Logan asked, sitting on the bed next to her.

"I don't want to talk about it..."she said, her voice cracking. "You wouldn't understand..."

Logan sighed and got up to go to the bathroom. He started another bath for her, making sure the water was was warm enough to soothe her. He also added some of those lavender beads that they used for relaxation. "Come on, darlin'," he said, helping her to her feet. "Let's get ya cleaned up."

"You're not coming in?" Storm asked, wondering what was it with this man. Most men would usually force her to start the bath and then after they were in the tub, they would make her undress in front of them. This one would start a bath for her, let her undress in private, and let her sleep alone.

"No, darlin'," Logan said, washing her arms. "I don't want to force ya to do anythin' that you've forced to do already done in the past. I wanna help ya."

Storm offered him a small smile, and relaxed as he continued washing her. When he was done, he drained the tub, and allowed her to get dried off, before carrying her back to the bed. She looked up into his eyes, and kissed his lips gently. He deepened the kiss, unwrapping the towel around her. He then reached up for his shirt and began to take it off. He hesitated for a second, but still continued; his lust for her reaching its peak.

After things had settled down, Storm was fast asleep, and Logan was wondering what in the world he had done?

BtM

Logan was asleep next to his woman. Her skin was soft to the touch, and the scent of her hair was enough to keep him in heaven. Her mocha skin was smooth, and begged for him to touch it. Her lips were plump and soft, and always allowed him in. Everything about her was perfect. Suddenly the door busted open and the police came in. They arrested his girl, but left him alone, thanking him for doing his job...

Logan woke up with a gasp. He had to get back to the station, and make sure her knew the date of the raid. He got dressed and without thinking, left a hundred dollar bill on the bedside table.





You must login () to review.