The door opened and Logan walked in. "'Ro," he called.

Ororo tossed the test into the trash. "In here," she said.

Logan walked in a moment later. "Hey," he said, kissing her neck. When she didn't respond, he looked at whee worriedly. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing," she replied, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "I felt a little nauseous for a second.

Logan studied her face for a second, then decided to let it go. "Alright, darlin'," he said, hugging her and kissing the top of her head.

"What are you doing home so early?" she asked.

"I need to take ya somewhere," Logan replied. They took his bike out onto the road and he drove them to the beach. They walked on the sand for what seemed like forever in a peaceful silence. Suddenly, Logan stopped.

"What's wrong?" Storm asked.

"'Ro, I'm not good with sugarcoatin' stuff, so I'm just gonna say it." He bent down on one knee and took out a ring. "From the moment I first set eyes in you in the club, I knew you were the one for me. I love you, and I want to spend eternity with you. Will you marry me?"

Storm stared at him on a stunned silence. This was the last thing she had expected from him. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she slowly nodded, knowing that this was the right decision to make. "Yes," she whispered, nodding slowly. Logan smiled, slipping the ring on her finger, got up, and hugged her, spinning her around a couple times. Storm indulged herself in the joy she felt. Everything in that moment was forgotten, except for the two of them in the last rays of the sunset.

BtM

Storm gasped as she woke up from her nightmare. She hated those dreams so much, and it didn't help that she was loosing sleep over them. Logan woke up next to her, looking at her with the utmost concern. "You alright, darlin'?" He asked, cupping her cheek with one hand.

She accepted his touch as fresh tears escaped. She slowly shook her head. "I'm... I'm pregnant, Logan..."

"Really?" He asked, sitting up.

Storm nodded. "I took a test earlier, and it was positive."

Logan smiled. "That's great, but why are you upset about it?"

"I don't know how far along I am," she replied shamefully. "So that could mean youare not the father."

Logan thought it deeply for a moment, determining how to talk to her. "Storm, whether this baby is mine or not, I'm still gonna love it no matter what."

She looked at him. "You will?"

Logan nodded. "Yes, darlin'," he replied, enveloping her in his embrace. Then he kissed her slowly and deeply.





You must login () to review.