A/N: Sorry about the late update. Getting really hectic on my end. And I temporarily lost the chapter, but I found it. Keep the reviews coming, and I'll make sure the next chapter is up by tomorrow or Tuesday.

Couldn't breathe... she was suffocating... what was causing her to suffocate?! She opened her eyes and saw her mother's body on top of her. Scared out of her mind, she tried to get out, but she was pinned down. No matter how much she struggled, she couldn't get out. Tears streamed down her face and she began wondering if she was going to die like this...

Storm gasped as she awoke from the nightmare. It'd been awhile since she'd had that particular one. "Are you okay?" Logan asked, causing her to jump. "Sorry about that, he said, easing an arm around her.

"It's alright, she whispered, tears coming to her eyes. She tried to blink them back, but it just wasn't possible. Rain began to pour in response to her emotion.

"Wanna talk about it?" Logan asked, wanting her to open up to him so that he could at least attempt to try to comfort her.

"I was suffocating," she began after a moment of hesitation, her voice shaky. "I didn't know why until I opened my eyes and I saw my mother's body on top of me. She was dead... no matter how much I tried... I couldn't get out."

Logan slowly hushed her. "It's alright, 'Ro, it was only a dream," he said, though he was curious to know why she would dream something like that.

"No... it really happened... a long time ago..." She whispered held her close to his chest as tears streamed down her face. He comfortingly stroked her hair, and let her pour her grief out onto him.

"Is this why you're claustrophobic?" He asked. Storm only nodded, as she continued to cry.

After awhile, the rain let up, and Logan figured it was time for them to start hurrying back to the village. Storm flew up into the air to see which direction they should head. However, just as they found the direction, something shot out of the trees and struck her leg. She felt dizzy and everything went dark.

Logan caught her before she could hit the ground. "You need to be more careful, darlin'," he said, gently laying her on the ground and looking left he wound. He quickly dressed it, placing her inside the den they had just come out of, and waited for her to wake up.

EWX

Victor smiled when he heard the beep. The tracker they had shot at the Weather Witch was online, and all he had to so was make sure she stayed in the forest.

EWX

Logan was awakened from his light size as Storm began to stir. "What happened?" she asked.

"Somebody shot ya," Logan replied, helping her to sit up. "Your leg's gonna be sore for awhile, so try not to move it around too much, okay?"

"Alright," Storm said, bracing herself up against the rock wall. "How long do you think we'll be stuck here?"

"A day or so," Logan answered as he pushed some if her hair from her face. "Just until your leg is feeling better."

Storm began to massage her calf. "It feels like a million bees are stinging my leg."

"I think they also shot ya with a sedative, so that cold be one of the side effects," Logan commented, replacing her hands with his own as he began massaging. He felt her muscles relax and a moan escape her lips. It wasn't long before she fell asleep and he stopped. "I'll back, darlin'," he whispered. Quiet as a cat, he slipped out of the den.

When Storm woke up, she was face to face with a white wolf. She gasped and looked around. Logan wasn't there. She looked back at the wolf, and noticed a small tuft of fur, and then a cute face between the forelegs of the wolf. "You're a mother," Storm whispered, resisting the urge to pet the pup.

After a moment, the mother laid down, and her three pups began to wrestle.

Storm watched and began to laugh.

EWX

Victor looked at the tracker. He wasn't happy that he wasn't at the witch's hideout yet, but he also wasn't too far.





You must login () to review.