Reaching, searching for something untouched
Hearing voices of the never-fading calling


After professing their love to one another, it wasn't long before Logan popped the question to her, and she eagerly said yes.

The night before the wedding, Logan settled down into a peaceful sleep.

Logan and Storm were out by the creek, laying on the side with a nice grassy hill to use for star gazing. A thick fog suddenly came in, engulfing his love. He tried to reach for her, but all he grabbed was thin air. He began searching for her, using only his senses.

There was a scream followed by a loud growl. Logan knew this was bad... and that if he didn't hurry, Storm would be scarred for life.

The smell of blood caught his attention, and he froze as a trail of it met his feet. He looked up ahead and saw a massive figure over the the fragile figure of his bride....


Logan shot up, breathing heavily. He knew this was just a dream; but, just to ease his fear, he knocked on the door. "Don't you dare open that door!" Jean Grey-Summers, a telepathic and telekinetic redhead, who was Storm's maid of honor.

"Just checking to make sure you two are okay," Logan replied.

"We're fine," Jean replied. "But if you're not ready in twenty minutes, the bride just might have a meltdown."

Logan chuckled. "Alright, I'm goin'."

Twenty minutes later, Logan was waiting by the makeshift altar by the creek at the exact spot where he had found her.

Storm was in a stunning white dress that sparkled in the sunlight, trailing along the ground behind her, with a veil that covered her face. Logan felt his knees buckle and he thought that he was about to melt.

After saying their vows, and Logan lifting up the veil for the kiss to tie the knot, they had a small reception, and then the newly weds went out on a nice camping trip.

"Have you ever seen so many stars, 'Ro?" Logan asked as they cuddled against each other. Logan was a little side that he wasn't able to take his wife while she was still in the wedding dress, but that didn't matter too much to him.

"When I was trekking the dessert," Storm replied. "When I was loving in the city, though, I hardly saw one."

"Well, you'll get to see them every night we're out here," he said, pulling her hair back so that he could see her face.

She kissed him lightly at first, but it was quickly deepened as Wolverine wanted to come out and meet the new girl that was to be Logan's wife as well as the Wolverine's mate.

He saw Storm's eyes go white and a thick fog settled around them. He felt her weight being lifted from him, and - thunking this was a joke- he tried to reach for her, but all he grabbed was thin air. He began searching for her, using only his senses.

There was a scream followed by a loud growl. Logan knew this was bad...

The smell of blood caught his attention, and he froze as a trail of it met his feet. He looked up ahead and saw a massive figure over the the fragile figure of his bride...
"Hello, Jimmy," Victor Creed said with a toothy smile. "Long time no see."

"Let her go, Victor," Logan growled, the beast within rising to the top.

"Why would I do that?" Victor asked, picking up Storm by the neck.

"Victor, I'm warning you..."

Victor took in Storm's scent and smiled. "You never touched her, did ya? She's still a virgin?"

The claws came out. "If you so much as leave a single claw mark on her, Victor, I will kill you."

Thunder sounded just above them, and Creed knew it wasn't worth it as he tossed Storm onto the ground. "Take her, but I'll be back to finish this."

Storm grunted as she landed, gasping for air. Logan rushed to her, and helped her up. "It's alright, darlin'," he murmured, wrapping his arm around her, "I got ya."

"Who was that?" She asked.

"Victor Creed..." Logan replied. "I used to know him, but well, we grew apart. He changed and started to do things that I found questionable."

Storm nodded, not wanting to hear any more and to only spend time with her husband. The next several hours were filled with blissful moans, and unending love.





You must login () to review.