Three years ago…………
Logan had just stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around him. After getting off the phone just minutes ago with his commander, he needed the shower and he needed to be beside her again. How am I gonna tell her that I have to leave again? He just could not bring himself to do it to her again, not after promising her that he would not leave like that again.
With a sigh, he walked over to the bed and layed down beside his beautiful ‘Ro. Feeling him come back to bed, she knew that something was bothering him but decided that she would not bother him right now.
Logan looked down at his beautiful Ororo HIS. He could not believe his luck after Fox he didn’t think he would ever fall in love. He was the infamous Wolverine the one with no emotion, the one with secrets, secrets!
He would wait until he got back from this tour and tell her his secrets.

Two weeks later……………..
While sitting in her living room she was surrounded by her best friends: Jean, with her red hair pulled back in a ponytail with her eyes wide: Betsy, who with her oriental flair sat sipping her apple martini; Marie, who just took in what Ororo had told her nodded her head.
“Well you’re all calm and shit he left you again.” Betsy just said to her snapping her lips together.
Ororo picked up her martini and took a drink. “Looked he told me this would be the last time.”
“And you fucking believe him! Jeez, ‘Ro don’t be gullible alright!” Marie just had her say after some serious thought.
“Look you two don’t be like that I happened to like Logan and I seriously think that he loves her.”
“Loves her so much that he won’t even let her in his life totally! Oh what the fuck.”
“Betsy watch your mouth please. Look ‘Ro have you heard from at all these last two weeks?”
“No he said that he was going on another tour and he didn’t know when he would be back.”
Jean feeling sorry for her best friend just nodded her head and thought I don’t know how she does it not knowing where Logan was all the time.
“Well ladies its getting late and I must get back to Scott come on let’s get going.”
They all moaned but understood that they all must get back to their prospective mates who were undoubtedly waiting for them at their homes.
Later that night while Ororo was cleaning up the kitchen the phone ranged.
“Hello.”
“’Ro?”
“Yeah who is this?”
“It’s Remy chere.”
“Remy what’s wrong where’s Logan?”
“Honey there was an accident…”
She didn’t hear anything after that she fainted.

Three years later in Washington D.C.
Logan sat down in the leather chair and looked around the boardroom at the familiar faces that were looking back at him. He felt strange all dressed up in a suit and tie but all he wanted once he got off the plane was too see Jubilee his adopted daughter and ‘Ro his beloved. Strange he thought when he arrived in D.C. she wasn’t there and Gambit wouldn’t tell him what was going on with her or his family.
“I know you are anxious to see your wife Logan but we must debrief and find out what you know of the Taliban.” The general said.
“Yes sir I have prepared a report while I was on the plane Lebeau has given each of you a copy.”
After talking two hours about the Taliban the meeting was finally over and Logan felt free once again when he loosened up the tie. Looking down the hallway, he saw a beautiful sight Jubilee running up towards him smiling. She tackled him smiling and laughing in his ear he hugged her tightly and it seemed he never wanted to let her go.
“Logan I didn’t think I would ever see you again!”
“Me neither kiddo me neither! Whoa Jubes I can’t breathe!”
“Oh I’m sorry Logan! SilverFox and me couldn’t believe it when Remy called us. Isn’t that right SilverFox?”
They both turn to see a reluctant SilverFox walking up in front of them. The look Logan gave her stilled held the same contempt he had for her before he left. Logan couldn’t stand the sight of her but he was glad she had done right by Jubilee and not mistreated her.
“Hello Fox.”
“Hello Logan glad your back never lost hope.” She said with a smirk.
“So Logan are you ready to go home?”
“Yeah kiddo ready as I’ll ever be but I’m still not finished here so why don’t you go back home and I will be there as soon as I can.”
Jubilee crossed her arms over her chest and looked up at Logan. “But Logan what’s so important that it can’t wait until tomorrow?”
“The President of the United States lil darling.” He smiled at her.
SilverFox stood looking at the exchange between the two and somehow she felt jealous that he never felt the least little bit happy that she was there and smiling at her with loving eyes. Sure, she thought she had deceived him into marrying her but she thought he would fall in love with her just like she had with him and they would live happily ever after. But things had not gone that way once he awoke after she had drugged him he was not happy that they were married. Not happy at all. And after telling him that he practically forced her into marrying him, she knew he would feel guilty and would not leave her. However, all that was before Ororo…. Yes Ororo they woman got on her last nerve he loved her wholeheartedly and she loved him and trusted him that was until she realized he was a married man with a family. Fox smiled at herself on how she handled Ororo at the memorial service given in his honor.
“Who in hell are you?”
She caught the white haired woman by the arm after the service. She jerked her arm away from her and just stared at her.
“I am someone who knew the deceased why?”
“Because the deceased was my husband are you his mistress the one he was with the night before he left?”
Ororo’s blue eyes widened. Fox knew it for sure now.
“How dare you come to my husband’s service you slut!”
Ororo tried to walk away but all she heard was Fox in the background.
“Get away from here you slut! Slut!”
Yeah now, I will have him all to myself now she thought.
“Okay SilverFox let’s get going.” Jubilee said to her.
“Oh alright see you at home Logan.”
“Right bye Fox.”

Logan looked at the familiar home and smelled faint sandalwood and jasmine incense burning, he could hear the music playing in the house. Laughter was coming from the inside and he could see that someone had just let the curtain fall from the window. He remember the conversation that he just had with Remy.
“I don’t care Remy just take me there.”
“I don’t think you are gonna like what you are gonna see monami.”
“Why what’s happened.’
“Look do you seriously think a beautiful woman like ‘Ro was gonna mourn you forever?”
When Remy said that he felt his stomach drop.
“What do you mean Remy? She’s not married is she?”





You must login () to review.