“No at least not yet I don’t think but I know she is involved with someone.”
He felt his blood boil how dare she move on like he didn’t even exist! He hit himself on the head ‘you dope you didn’t exist that was until now.’
“Who is he Remy?”
“Look it don’t matter monami she has moved on just you must move on wit SilverFox.”
He felt his blood boil and he couldn’t control his anger after hearing this. He turned to Remy and snatched him off of the ground to the wall. Remy could swear he heard a growl emanating from him as Logan bared his teeth.
Fearing what he will do next, he pleaded with his friend.
“Look friend I haven’t seen chere in almost three years but I did hear she was involved with a Victor Creed from the Creed Corporation.”
After hearing that his mortal enemy had his girl, he took off towards her home that he bought. Anger filled him when he saw the fancy BMW parked in the driveway next to her old SUV. He hid in the bushes beside her home when the door suddenly opened.
“Look can’t I convince you to come on with me?” Victor Creed pleaded with a very reluctant Ororo.
“No I can’t tonight Vic but have fun anyway.” She smiled seductively at Creed this made Logan almost come from behind the bushes and attack Creed.
“How about I come back after the party and maybe we could…”
He stopped talking and gave her a passionate kiss. Logan noticed how stiff she was to him and he noticed that she was looking directly at him or at least to the bushes.
Ororo could sense someone was watching them on the porch and she couldn’t tell whom it was. Just then, a shiver ran through her body as she stared into to the bushes.
“Honey are you alright?”
She snapped back to reality when she heard Creed.
“Oh yes I’m sorry I thought I saw someone.”
Creed looks over to where she was looking. He saw nothing but bushes.
“Look how about I come by tonight?”
“You know I promised them I would be here tonight and I can’t let them down again.”
“Oh yeah I forgot well look have a good time tonight and know I will be lonely without you by my side.”
“Go on now or you will be late Creed.”
She gently pushed him towards the car. After he drove away, she once again looked towards the bushes and shakes her head she turned and walked back into the house.
Finally, Logan he stepped back out into the light after Ororo closed the door. He walked up to the door and wondered if she kept the key in the same place. He picked up the flowerpot that had her African violet in it and saw that it still was there. He entered the house and looked around everything was as it was the day her left he thought back to the day she had moved in the home.
“Logan why am I blindfolded where are you taking me?”
She said laughing as they bounced down the highway.
“Just you wait darlin I have a surprise for you.’
He pulled up to the house and saw the joy in her smile as they walked up to the steps of the home. He took off the blindfold and looked at her face as she saw the home he had just purchased for her. Her perfect mouth had turned into an O formation and a tear had escaped from her eye as she sat in utter disbelief when she saw the old two-story colonial home.
“Is this what I think it is?”
“What do ya think darling?”
“I don’t know?”
“Well it’s gonna be our first home ‘Ro.’
“Our first what?”
She looked at him wide eyed.
“Yes our first home. I promised you ‘Ro my life with the agency will be different I want to make a life with you now forever.”
“But Logan I didn’t ask you to give it up entirely. Just you’re so secretive about what’s going on.”
He rubs his beard not knowing the other secret he had to tell her soon.
“Look baby, let’s go inside so you can see your new house.”
He picks her up and carries her over the threshold they fall inside the living room and make passionate love there. After climaxing thirty minutes ago, he looks at the sleeping form on the floor. Just looking at her, he felt himself get hard all over again.
Brought back to reality he looks at all the rooms from the foyer and sees realizes that they had christened every room that night he smiled at the thought until.
He heard a gasp and saw a bat flying towards him.
“Get the fuck out of my home you bastard!”
With his quick reflexes, he grabbed the bat from her and turned to face her.
“Darlin is that any way to welcome me back?”
All ‘Ro saw was darkness surely, she hadn’t seen who she thought she saw…





You must login () to review.