*What the fuck he thought to himself* Logan’s eyes darted back and forth between the two grey eyed children. He was in shock *Surely these two cannot be who I think they are.* ‘Ro sensing the tension in the room decided that she would try and break the ice before Logan went into a tirade.
“Look mommy.” The little boy with the unruly hair bounced over to ‘Ro with a toy jet in his hand.
“Oh baby that’s very nice Auntie Jean and Uncle Scott should not have.” Ororo said after hearing the noise emanating from the jet.
“Unca Scottie said it was just like the one he used to fly when he was in the air force.”
Meanwhile Jean walked over to where Logan had moved once the twins and she had entered the room.
“Nice to see your alive Logan.”
He looked at her with a confused stare.
“Oh yeah I found out from Scott that they had located you and you were being brought back sometime today.”
“Well I’m glad to be back so are ya going to tell me about what I have missed.”
Neither of the two adults realized that a pair of curious eyes from the sofa was watching them.
“No I will let ‘Ro tell you.” She smiled a devilish smile at him and walked over to ‘Ro and the kids.
“Well ‘Ro I have to go I will see myself out.”
Jean moved towards the door.
“You don’t have to rush off Jean.”
‘Ro followed Jean leaving Logan behind with the children. That is when he felt both pairs of eyes on him.
“Hey mister.” The little boy came over to him to get him interested in his newfound toy.
“Hello what’s your name?”
“Oh my name is LJ and that creepy crawly over there is my sister Andrea. Who are you?”
Logan felt like they sat there for hours looking at one another for hours before he spoke.
“Oh my name is Logan LJ what does that stand for?”
That’s when the girl spoke up.
“It stands for Logan James funny your name is Logan too.”
He smiled at the little girl and the three were talking when ‘Ro stepped back into the living room. She saw the confusion on Logan’s face concerning the twins. *He’s such a natural at being a father. Now I will never get rid of him okay drama bring it on.* She thought to herself and went into the kitchen when the phone ranged.
“Hello.”
“Hey there beautiful the kids come back yet?”
“Yeah they’re back are you having fun yet?”
“Not as much fun as I would have with you being here with me.”
“Yeah right well I’ve got to go now.’
“Well maybe I can come by later tonight when the twins will be asleep.”
“No not tonight Victor um we have some company right now.”
“Who Jean?”
He started being suspicious by the tone of her voice when she said company.
“Are you alright Ororo?”
Just then Logan walked into the kitchen, he heard some of her conversation, and he realized that she must have been talking with that Victor creep. Deciding that he must lay a claim back on his girl once again, he walked over to her and kissed her most vulnerable spot just behind her ear. ‘Ro didn’t know he was there until he kissed her and she let out a moan while she was still on the phone.
“Hey Ororo what’s wrong who’s there with you?”
Victor was getting impatient and worried especially when he heard her moan.
“Oh Victor it’s just an old friend of mine that’s all. Look I’m really tired and I think after I put the kids to be I am going to turn in soon myself.”
Victor still not buying what she was saying decided he will let her go for now.
“Alright honey take care.”
She was about to moan again when she realized that Victor was talking to her. *What’s wrong with me? Oh, my god this feels so good only he knows of this spot* She remembers. She his strong hands and arms wrap around her waist and he had turned her to face him she could see the lust and passion in his eyes for her.
“Okay Victor I will call you tomorrow.”
She hurried off the phone and took a step back from Logan. For a few minutes, the two just sat there looking at each other. Ororo decided they have to talk first.
“Look Logan we have to talk…”
“Yeah like when were you were going to tell me about my children.”
“Logan…”
“Shit ‘Ro those are my kids in there and I don’t to let you or them go ever. When can we be a family you, me, Jubilee and the twins…?”
As much as she wanted that the fact was he was still married to another woman. Logan rambled on and on until she walked over to him and silenced him with a finger to his lips.
“We can’t you still have a wife and I am not sure I want a life with you anyway…..”
“What the fuck ‘Ro!”
“Logan calm down and watch your mouth.”
Frustrated that once again his past was coming between them he raked his hands through his unruly black hair and let’s out a sigh.
“Look ‘Ro I know that I have some things to fix but just give me some time alright.”
She caressed his face and she felt her heartbreak knowing how much he had to face. She realized for the first time since seeing him that the time they had been apart had aged him more than just his hair. Ororo knew she could not let him leave and she will face what obstacles they must face together. Ororo was not letting him walk out of her life again and maybe just maybe they will be a family.
“Shut up Logan and come over here and kiss me.”
Logan was overjoyed when he reached her. When they kissed it seemed as if all the passion they had for each other three years ago never was lost. Logan feeling his erection growing had placed Ororo on the countertop and he started to grind it between her legs where he could feel her soaking wet. Ororo’s mind was in shambles she could not help what was going on with her but she liked it. She knew she missed this man in her arms and she was tired of fooling herself thinking she didn’t. When he kissed her behind her ear again she let out a moan. Both were hot and heavy in to it when Logan felt someone pulling on his pants when he finally broke away from ‘Ro he turned while he still had a hand on her breast and was greeted with a curious set of grey eyes looking at him and ‘Ro.





You must login () to review.