Logan’s head felt like it was going to explode any second. ‘How could ‘Ro do this to me? To us?’
After calling Remy and hearing Remy laugh at him for a few seconds he slumped back against the cold wall of the jail cell and thought of no one else but her. She was haunting his mind and even though he felt angry at ‘Ro he couldn’t let her go no matter what. ‘We will have a life together one way or another ’Ro as god as my witness.”
Just then he heard the lock of the jail cell click and saw Remy and the officer looking at him. Remy had a smile on his face. Logan wanted to tear the smile off of his face but knew this was his only really true close friend in the world and he would need him to get ‘Ro back.
“Well, well, well jail bird thought it was going to be easy huh mon ami?”
“Shut the hell up would ya Remy. I have a plan on getting her back and you are going to help me with it.”
Logan said as they collected his belongings and went to Remy’s car. Remy thought as he told him of the plan man you’ve got it for ‘Ro bad.
Meanwhile…….
“You did what!!!!!!!!!!” Jean screamed in Ororo’s ear.
“I did what I had to Jean I called the police and they took him away.”
Jean sat with her mouth open not believing what her best friend just told her.
“Jean hello are you still there?”
Ororo sat looking out the window at the twins playing on the swing set that Victor had delivered to them today. ‘Yeah I can do this I can move on without Logan and make a life with Victor.’
She woke up from her thoughts hearing Jean’s voice come at her again.
“Ororo what’s wrong?”
“No thing I was just thinking about Victor that’s all.”
“He’s not there is he? Ororo I don’t think that him being there is a good idea.”
“Why?”
“You are not over Logan and you know that and just because you put him in jail do you think he will be finished with you?”
“I had not thought of that I think me and the kids will take a trip to Charles’s house.”
“Why are you going there? If you think it is over between you two then you would not have a problem telling him face to face?”
She knew she could not face not now she did not have the power to turn him away.
“Look if you need to find me I will be in Manchester call me there.”
“What about you job Ororo? You just can’t leave.”
“I can and I will Jean promise me if he comes you won’t tell him where I went.”
She is greeted with silence.
“Jean?????”
Jean sighed and reluctantly agreed to not tell Logan where she went.
Back at Logan’s house he shared with SilverFox he sat in the car with Remy having discussed his plans for Ororo.
Running a hand in his hair Remy could see the determination in his best friends face.
“Okay what are you going to do now?”
“I’m going to tell SilverFox it’s over and take Jubilee and go over to ‘Ro’s where I am going to get my family together.”
“Don’t get Jubilee involved until you know that Ororo is going to take you back.”
He slams his fist against the dash board.
“Damn it Remy you are suppose to be helping me!!!!!!”
“Hey just watch what are you doing! This is a $60,000 dollar car! Look I know how you feel about her I am trying to help.”
They both see the curtains fall back and notice that the front door opened up and an excited Jubilee runs down the stairs.
“Logan !!!!!!!! Where have you been?”
They exit the car and he catches Jubilee in his arms. He could smell the apple scented shampoo coming from her damp hair and he felt at home with his Jubilee.
“How ya doing pip squeak?” He looks at her eyes and he could tell she didn’t get much sleep.
“I’m fine Logan where were you with Ms. Ororo?”
He felt a little uneasy talking about Ororo with the young Jubilee but they have a mutual understanding to share everything since he had found her in Japan a long time ago.
“Look Jubes we will talk about Ororo later alright? Where’s SilverFox?”
Then SilverFox appears on the porch looking at the interaction between the two and her eyes meet with Logan’s. He could feel the hatred in his heart for this woman he realized all the mistakes he made were put into motion because of her.
He knew he had to end this soon and it would be tonight he finalized his plans to be in Ororo’s arms before the morning.
“Hello Logan we were worried about you.”
“I’m sure you were.” Ignoring her and turning his attentions back to Jubilee.
“Well darlin let’s go inside we much to discuss.”
He turns to Remy and smiles at him.
“Thank you Remy for all your help these past few days I will call you later on alright.”
Sensing his need to be alone he smiles back at Logan feeling sorry for the man.
He doesn’t pulls off until he sees the door close.
Back at Ororo’s…..
“Come on you two let’s get a move on your grandpa is waiting on us.”
She turns to see the two twins pulling there luggage behind themselves and arguing about something.
“Don’t talk to me again you pest.”
“You’re the pest Andrea.” LJ huffs pulling his suitcase towards his mother.
“You are wrong as always boys don’t know jack!”
Feeling as if she needed to intervene so they could get on the road.
“What are you two arguing about?”
Andrea puts her hands on her hip letting the suitcase fall to the floor.
“Mommy LJ is stupid.”
With a stern look on her face Ororo looks at Andrea ready to scold the child.
“I’m sorry LJ.” She hurriedly says so she won’t get punished by her mother.
“That’s alright you’re a dummy too if I am one because we’re twins!”
“LJ! Listen you two I want you two to stop arguing this minute or I am going to tell…”
“Ororo where are you going chere?”
She knows who it is before she turns around.
“Remy what are you doing here?”
“I asked you a question first.” He looks around and sees his two favorite people.
“Hey you two come let’s go inside.” He picks up the twins and goes back into the house.
“Remy don’t we don’t have time for this we are kind of in a hurry.” She pleads to him.
“You chere have all the time in world. Why don’t you two go upstairs so Uncle Remy can talk to your mother for a minute.” The twins reluctantly
go both look back at there mother who nods ushering them upstairs. She knew why he came here and the faster she could let him talk the faster she
could get on the road to Xavier’s before nightfall.
“Come sit.” She ushered him into the living room.
“Answer my question Ororo where are you going?”
“I had something come up unexpected and I must leave.”
He narrows his eyes at her and he could sense that she wasn’t telling the full truth.
“Your lying Ororo.” He says matter-of-factly.
“No I’m not!” She gets up wringing her hands and walking back and forth in front of Remy.
“Why are you so nervous Ororo? Could it be that you had the father of your children locked up last night and your afraid of what he might do now that
he’s out? Or Could it be you’re so in love with him you are afraid to let him in?” He rubs his cheek after he feels her hand come in contact with his face.
“You don’t know what in the hell you are talking about Remy I would appreciate it if you would just leave me alone!”
He gets up to walk towards the door but turns just before he opens it.
“I didn’t deserve the slap chere but I will take it for now. Just know this Logan is risking everything to be with you and the kids when his family finds out
that he has left SilverFox to be with you they will probably disown him.”
He sees what he said affected her.
“Disown him?” she clutches her neck.
“Yeah disown him they frown upon divorce that’s one of the main reasons why he hasn’t left Fox before now. He loves you Ororo and I
think you know that he wants to just be happy living the life with you, Jubilee, and the twins.”
“I don’t want him to go through all of that for me.”
“So you are just going to leave him huh not a word to anyone? The man doesn’t deserve the cards you have dealt him Ororo.”
With that said he walks out the door leaving Ororo standing in the living room with her car keys in her hands.
“I don’t deserve him Remy… I don’t deserve Logan….” She cries letting the tears fall as she calls the kids downstairs.
Meanwhile….
“Jubilee will you leave us so we can talk.”
“Logan I think if this is something that is going to change our family I need to be in on it.”
“Not right now Jubes just go upstairs and we will talk later.”
Reluctantly she goes but decides to sits on the top stair out of sight.
“Logan I can’t believe your were with that whore.”
He turns with fury in his eyes even though ‘Ro put him in jail he still found that he still loved him.
“Don’t you ever call her that again!” he advances towards her and almost wraps his hands around her neck.
“Whoa I didn’t know you were so protective over her.”
“It’s called love Fox something I have never felt for you!”
“I’m not letting you go Logan ever!”
“I’m not askin ya hun I’m telling you we are leaving tonight!”
He had a lot of fury in his eyes that she had never seen and she knew that he meant what he said to her.
She couldn't say another word to him so she stormed upstairs and did the only thing she could.
"Hello" The rough masculine voice answered as if he was intrerupted.
"It's me we must do somethng about Logan and Ororo he's trying to leave me for her."
The man could sense the desperation in her voice.
"Fox it's up to you to control your house I have Ororo right where I want her she won't go back to him."
"How can you be so sure????"
He closes the little tiny lid of black jewelry box and smiles at himself.
"I have the answer right in the palm of my hand now goodbye."
"But......"
He clicks off the phone cutting her off and heads his car over to Ororo's house.





You must login () to review.