Ororo couldn’t believe her luck today as soon as she got all of the luggage and the twins into the car she heard a voice that she didn’t want to hear.
“My, my, my going somewhere babe?”
She turned to see the blue eyes of Victor and she felt her heart literally stop beating.
“Victor,’ she said with a rise in her voice “What are you doing here?”
Victor steps closer to her and looks into the car and waves at the twins, who are waving at him in their booster seats.
“You didn’t answer me Ororo going somewhere?”
She opens the car door and tries to get into the car.
“Well uh……” she searches for something to say realizing that she doesn’t want him to even know where she is going.
He advances toward her and glides a hand down her cheek. And she can see the smile in his eyes before it hits his lips.
“Cat got your tongue babe.”
Hearing him call her babe turns her stomach and she remembers the feel of Logan and her heart yearns for him to be there right now.
“Hey Ororo let’s go inside we have to talk.”
“But I really have to be somewhere Victor can’t we talk when I get back?”
He pulls her from the car. She tries to pull herself from his hands.
“No we can’t this cannot wait come get the kids and let’s go inside.”
“But…..”
“No buts Ororo come let me help you.”
Back at Logan’s…..
Logan walks upstairs and proceeds to Jubilee’s room.
“Look Jubes I know you look at Fox like a mother and I would understand if you wanted to stay with her but I realize today that I only love Ororo.”
The bright girl felt her heart burst when she heard him finally realize that her father finally got smart about Fox.
Seeing the emotion play on Jubilee’s face he was concerned that she would want to stay with Fox.
Jubilee jumps into his arms and gives him a big hug.
“Finally you big lump you are going to dump that bi….”
He puts a finger to Jubilee’s mouth.
With a stern look on his face he says “Watch it Jubes language. So I guess you are going with me then?”
“Where else would I go Pop?”
“I just thought that…. Oh never mind well darlin it’s not going to be easy with ‘Ro she’s mad at me right now.”
“Why what did you do Pop?”
He proceeds to tell her what happened between him and Ororo.
“Well I think you’ve got your work cut out for you Pop.”
She starts to pack her clothes and she looks at him with and idea.
“Look take me over there tonight I want to see my brother and sister and we will figure out a way to get you back into her good graces.”
She decided to keep her idea to herself for right now.
“But she won’t even see me Jubes.”
“She will I have faith come on I’m ready I will pick up my other stuff later.”
When they get downstairs they are greeted by SilverFox. Her face is streamed with tears. Jubilee gets angry and finally gets to blow up to Fox.
“Can it Fox your crying more now than you did when they pronounced Logan missing and then dead!”
Seeing the cold eyes stare at her she tries to plead with Logan.
“Logan please she won’t take you back you need to stay here with us we are a family me, you and Jubilee.”
She grabs his collar and he gently pushes her away.
“Nice work Fox but right now my family consists of ‘Ro, Jubilee and the twins now when I come back here later this week I want every part of you gone from this house got that!”
They are almost at the door when Fox tries one last time to get Logan.
“But what will your family think Logan what will they think of you bringing home a mistress a woman with whom you cheated on me with? They won’t like it and you know that!”
Logan stops at the door and turns to look at Fox thinking that she won he sees the sneer on her face.
“I don’t really care about what my family thinks Fox if they love me then they will love who I will make my family with if they don’t then the hell with them.”
Seeing that he has knocked her for a loop he exits out of the door.
“Ororo you know that we have been dating for quite sometime now and I think that we should take this relationship just a little further.”
She sees Victor get on one knee and her heart drops wanting Logan in this position is what she really wants.
“Victor don’t I…..”
He silences her with a finger
“Let me finish please before I lose my nerve.”
Just then Logan and Jubilee pulls up and they see the sleek black Mercedes belonging to Victor in the yard. Logan grips the steering wheel tightly and Jubilee looks at her father.
“Well pops who’s car is that?” She lets out a whistle when they get out of the car.
“That fucking snake thinks he is going to get my family he has another thing coming!” Logan tears up the stairs and beats on the door. Jubilee is looking in the window.
“Pop you need to hurry up it looks as if that guy is asking her something dealing with being on one knee.
She sees Victor curse and get up from the floor and the look in Ororo’s eyes as she hears the knocking of her door.
When she heard the beating at the door she immediately knew who it was and her heart skipped a beat.
“Logan.” She let’s out in a whisper and she clutches her throat.
“Open the damn door ‘Ro! Right fuckin now!”
She couldn’t help herself but she smiled at the sound of his angry voice.
“Who in the hell is that Ororo?”
She sees Victor pleading eyes.
“Excuse me Victor but I must get that.” She pushes him out of the way and heads toward the door.
Logan hears the lock click and a moment later he sees her beautiful face looking back at him with tears in her eyes. He eyes her and sees the ring on her finger and felt defeated.
“Logan what are you doing here?” They turn to see Victor Creed looking at them.
“Never ya mind bub what I am doing here! ‘Ro we need to talk now!”
Silence surrounds them until the twins who were playing in their room come downstairs and sees their father.
“Daddy!” both cry in unison and they run towards Logan who captures them in his arms.
“Logan it’s not what you think. Victor please can you leave for a moment I must speak with Logan.”
Feeling as if the seed has been planted he agrees to leave for now.
“Hi I’m Jubilee and you must be LJ and Andrea come on let’s go upstairs.”
Jubilee takes the twins upstairs and smiles at Ororo who is still standing at the door.
“Hello Jubilee thank you.”
She smiles back at the brightly dress girl and sees the twins take an instant liking to her. When she hears the door close upstairs she turns to see a fuming Logan looking at her.
Ororo takes a deep breath and follows him in the living room where she shuts the door behind her. Logan sees her uneasiness and then the glint of the diamond captures his sight when her hand goes to her throat.
“Logan it’s not what you think.”
“Yeah right ‘Ro ya going to fuckin marry that Creed guy!”
“No I mean it’s not what you think!”
“Is that why you had me lock up! So ya can get wit him and laugh in my face show me where I went wrong huh?”
She walks toward him even though she sees the anger in his eyes.
“Don’t come any closer ‘Ro.”
Ororo gasps as she feels him advance towards her and feels the most powerful kiss she has ever felt. Her body melted with his and she was literally hanging on for dear life. Logan gently slipped the ring from her finger and carried her to the sofa.............


Thats it for now please review I will add another post as soon as possible........





You must login () to review.