After the powerful kiss it takes a moment to catch their breath and Ororo says:
“Logan you don’t scare me please let me explain.”
“’Ro I warning you right now don’t!” He felt as if he could shake some sense in her right now and he didn’t want to do that right now. Ororo smiles at him and touched his face. He looked into her blue eyes and he saw the one thing that kept him alive while he was in captivity the one woman who could melt his cold icy heart and make it beat once again. His ‘Ro she will never be with another only him.
“Logan this isn’t what it looked like I promise you that but…” Just then, he decided to never let this woman go and kissed her passionately again enveloping them both into a feral heat and passion that emanated from the kiss. When he let her go both were gasping for breath unsure how they could keep themselves apart and knowing that they would never let themselves go ever……
Catching his breath, he puts their foreheads together revealing in the emotions of happiness between the two. Ororo smiles at him and finally a gust of pure lust she speaks “Do you think that Jubilee will mind watching the kids for a couple of hours?”
“You just read my mind babe.” He calls Jubilee downstairs and asks her to watch her brother and sister. Looking at her father and realizing that this is the first time in a long time that she had seen him happy like this she readily agrees to watch them. Ororo goes upstairs to explain to the twins what is going on.
“Look you two I want you to be on your best behavior for your sister Jubilee alright?”
Andrea looks at her mother “Mommy you don’t have to worry about me.” She looks toward her brother “It’s him you have to worry about.” She smiles angelically at her mother. Jubilee and Logan look at the scene from the doorway giggling.
Sensing the looks, he was getting LJ stops playing and looks at his mother and sister “Hey mommy I’m not bad am I?” Ororo goes over to her son who is just like his father and kisses the top of his head “No my son you are not bad but I want you two to promise to be good for Jubilee.”
“Alright mommy we will.” They both say in unison both smiling at Ororo.
Jubilee assures them that she will be fine with her newfound brother and sister and the pair head off towards the door.
When they reach the hotel room Ororo could feel the butterflies in the stomach after she realizes alone with Logan in a bedroom for hours will she survive she thinks. She remembers the times when they were together before they made passionate love especially before he left on one of his missions. She felt herself shutter with anticipation. Logan looked at the beauty beside him in the elevator and felt this is the start of a brand new life. When Ororo emerged from the bathroom Logan could not believe his eyes at her she was the vision that kept him sane all those years while he was locked up in the Taliban prison. This lovely beauty was his is and his alone and there was no way that Victor Creed was going to take her away from him NO WAY. Ororo could see the look of passion in his eyes and she seductively walked towards him with him meeting her halfway. Logan grasps her hands “You won’t need this anymore ‘Ro your mine from this day forward.” He said as he pulled the ring from his pocket and chucked it over the balcony. “Logan! What in the hell did you just do!”
“We can tell Victor to bill me!” And with that, he captured her lips into his and passionately kissed her.
Meanwhile back at Fox’s house.
“What are we going to do Victor? And don’t hang up on me this time!”
“Patience my dear all good things come with patience. Logan will come back to you after he sees the ring on her finger.”
“What ring? Don’t tell me you proposed to the slut!”
“Hey watch your mouth about my fiancée! What I need for you to do is just wait and at the right moment pick up the pieces of Logan’s life when he finds out about his beloved.”
“What are you talking about Victor?”
Victor smiles as he looks over the photographs of him, Ororo, and the kids in the bedroom dated back from the time she had them and all through their life. Also, he will see the birth certificate of the twins with the name of the father on it. “He will never believe his eyes at what I have in store for him.” He then puts the pictures, document in an envelope, and gives them to the messenger to be delivered to Ororo’s with Logan’s name on it.
“Listen Fox just do what I say and wait on him to come back to you.” Not wanting to continue the conversation anymore he hung up the phone on Fox. Victor sat down in his office chair and turned it around to his office window and looked out into the night sky “It’s not over yet Logan Howlett she will never be yours.”





You must login () to review.