“This is wonderful Logan, thank you for suggesting it.” Ororo said around a sigh as she floated on her back with her eyes closed, slowly kicking her legs as she waded through the water. Her long white tresses floated about her like a crown or halo.

“I suggested that we go skinny dipping.” Logan corrected as he dog paddled along beside Ororo. The adamantium made him heavy and he found it more difficult than it had been before to stay afloat. Ororo turned her head a bit to regard him and to gage if he were being serious. At seeing her confused look Logan spoke out again. “I’m jus teasin ya darlin,” He could actually see the sigh that played across Ororo’s face. “If ya want to strip naked in front of me it will be your choice.” He added with a wink and Ororo giggled at him and then purposely splash water at him, which completely doused him. “Oh ya do realize thatcha jus declared war, right?” He said and then playfully growled at Ororo before he dunked himself and disappeared beneath the water. After several long seconds when he didn’t re-emerge Ororo began to become a little worried.

“Logan?” She called out to him as she looked about for him in the water but it was too dark to see below. Just as she was about to dive under to search for him, she felt a pull on her leg and she was pulled under too. Under the water Ororo found the grinning face of Logan before her and a smile fell upon her lips as she swatted at his bare chest. They swirled and played under the water until the need for air called them to the surface. Logan gripped his hands about Ororo’s waist and swam them back topside. They laughed as they floated from the waist up. Logan wrapped his arms more securely around Ororo’s waist and she instinctively wrapped her slender legs about his and moved closer. Neither seemed to notice their closeness for a moment and then Logan became acutely aware of the soft female body pressed so intimately against him, and his body instantly reacted. Ororo felt Logan’s ‘excitement’ grow and it made her curious and a bit nervous all at once. She was a virgin, ‘such a virgin’ as the more experienced girls such as Marie often called her. When the girls had girl talk about the boys Ororo’s naiveté would make her ask very ‘innocent’ questions like ‘So it has a bone in it?’ or ‘What makes it ‘spit’? This would cause the other girls to tease her and Ororo became shy about asking them any sexual questions. She knew by their own admissions that there were students at the school who were sexually active, most just doing a lot of heavy kissing, groping, and some oral. For Ororo she really lived up to the term ‘such a virgin’ because although men had repeatedly tried to molest her as a child, they had only gotten as far as placing a hand just inside her pants before they got the shock of their lives. So she was completely intact and completely dumb about sex in general. In that moment, in her current position with Logan her curiosity got the better of her and she shifted, purposely grinding herself against his hardened member and Logan instantly closed his eyes and hissed. This made Ororo stop frightened that she had harmed him in some way.

“Don’t do that,” Logan’s gruff voice came out between his clinched teeth. He scowled at Ororo as he gently shoved her away while he tried to regain his composure. Ororo floated back a bit to allow him room.

“I am sorry Logan,” She spoke on the verge of tears. “I was…” She couldn’t find the right words and so Logan helped her out.

“Yer curious,” He replied as he finally regained his control and locked his gray eyes onto her blue ones. Ororo coyly nodded her bowed head, as she shamefully averted her tear filled eyes. “Hey,” He called out softly to her as he swam closer. He kept a little distance but still reached out and hooked a finger under her chin and lifted her face until she was looking at him again. “There’s nut’n ta be ashamed of, it’s perfectly natural ta be curious about things ya’ve never experienced and ya’ve probably heard yer friends bragging ‘bout. But ‘Ro I probably aint the best guy to test yer curiosity out on. I aint no virgin and I sure as hel…heck,” He quickly correct with a smile, one she matched. “Aint no gentleman either.”

“It is ok Logan I should not have done that. It was very inappropriate and I am so embarrassed.” She offered with a sad smile. “You are just the first boy that I have gotten ‘that’ close with, and as you said I was curious.”


“Wait you expect me ta believe that none of tha boys at this school has ever tried ta get close to ya?” Ororo shook her head no. “Are they all gay?” He asked in all seriousness and again Ororo shook her head no as she giggled slightly.

“Well,” She then corrected. “Remy Lebeau…he…he is not gay…at least I do not think he is,” For some reason that news disappointed Logan. “But he does seem to never stop trying to get close with me or any female for that matter, but I am not ‘that’ curious.”

“Hmph,” Logan grunted out as his mind thought on the beat down he saw himself giving that guy. Then something in his mind quickly questioned about why he even cared so much, which he ignored. “If he tries again ya jus let me know, alright?”

“There is no need for violence Logan. Remy plays the charmer and seducer but he is actually a gentleman and he has never pushed the point with me.” Ororo stated. “In fact I think he fully expects me to reject him and kind of likes it when I do. Probably because most of the girls he has tried with actually allowed him to get close before they realized what a horndog he is. I as he often tells me am the only girl to ever tell him no and mean it.” Again Logan just grunted out another ‘hmph’.

“So what are you so curious ‘bout anyway, maybe I could school you.”

“Really,” She asked with wide, excited eyes. “You would really tell me?”

“Sure I would.” Logan replied. “I know it will probably make you blush and damn if you aint tha cutest thing when you blush.” He spoke honestly around the smirk on his lips.

“And you will not laugh at me, all the girls do when I ask about sexual things.”

“I may laugh at the question but I promise I won’t laugh at you darlin.” Logan answered as a smile spread across his face.

“OK,” Ororo spoke out as again the excitement displayed on her face and in her voice. “Does your…your,” She paused.

“Penis,” Logan helped her after a moment with a chuckle and Ororo in turn giggled a bit.

“Yes, does it have a bone?” she asked seriously and Logan allowed a second to see if her question was genuine and seeing that it was he threw his head back a laughed loudly. Ororo instantly became hurt and irritated by his actions.

“You promised you would not laugh at me.” She hissed out as the sound of thunder rolled in the far distance.

“And I aint laughing at you, just tha question,” Logan stated as he tried to calm himself a bit. “No there aint no bone in a penis.”

“Well how does a penis grow, like yours did when we…I,” Again she became filled with embarrassment over her earlier actions.

“It’s like that saying, ‘the blood rushed to my head’. Tha tissue and veins in tha penis become filled with blood when we get aroused, and that’s what causes an erection. And tha number one way ta make a penis erect is if some beautiful, sexy girl starts grinding up on it.” He said. “So you should keep that in mind.” Ororo blinked as she silently stared at Logan as she wondered if that was a compliment. “Yes it was a compliment ‘Ro.” He answered the question he could see written all over her face, and the smirk on his lips widened into a smile as the way she looked at him so stunned by him reading her thoughts. “Yer beautiful and sexy, if ya don’t know it than ya need ta get a mirror and check yerself out sometime. And if ya still don’t see it then ya need ta getcha eyes checked.”

“Thank you Logan no one has ever given me such a compliment. I seem to chase the boys away, not attract them.” Ororo said with a sweet smile.

“Yeah then they’re all gay, which sucks fa me since I’m so devilishly handsome and irresistible.” Logan joked halfheartedly. “And it will definitely suck fa them if any of’m tries anything.” She giggled at his words but then her face grew serious again as she wondered.

“Why are some p…,” She again struggled with the word, and again Logan helped her out.

“Penises, c’mon darling ya gotta at least say tha words if’n yer plann’in ta touch one someday.” Logan teasingly coaxed with a smirk.

“Why do penises come in different sizes?” She finally asked. “I mean I have seen pictures of a penis and once I accidentally walked in on Scott late one night in the rec room. He was watching some adult movie and touching himself. Thank the Goddess he didn’t notice I was there before I ducked back out. But his was bigger than the ones I saw in pictures and yours…yours felt much bigger than any I had seen.”

“Guess I was just blessed, I don’t know.” Logan tossed out casually with a wink and a chuckle. “Honestly judg’n other guys dicks aint something I tend ta do.”

“Well do you hurt the girls that you have been with…does it hurt in general?” Ororo continued her line of questioning feeling more comfortable with Logan to express herself about the sensitive subject.

“Well I’ve never been wit a virgin before, and tha coupla girls I have been wit never complained that I was hurtin ‘m, least not in a bad way, they seemed ta like it.” Ororo bit nervously at her bottom lip as she let what Logan had just said sink in. “’Ro ya think’n ‘bout being with someone?” He asked in a lowered voice though he wasn’t sure why he was nearly whispering nor could he explain why the thought of her being with some ‘other’ guy bothered him so much, but he could feel his anger growing.

“Not really, I am just curious. Thank you Logan for answering my questions,” She replied and he gave a nod. “Besides as I already stated none of the boys I know notice me.”

“Yea and like I toldja they’re all gay if they don’t.” Logan proclaimed again and got the reaction he was aiming for, a laugh from Ororo. “And hey you know me right? And I definitely notice ya…and that totally came out like a proposition.” He quickly began to back pedal. “That aint how I meant it ta sound…not that I wouldn’t go fer ya if yer interested.” Ororo continued to giggle at seeing Logan so flustered. “I just wantcha ta realize that yer beautiful and if any guy can’t see that then he aint worth yer time.” Ororo swam right up to Logan and closed the couple of feet distance between them. She then leaned in and placed a soft kiss against his cheek.

“Thank you Logan,” She spoke as she shyly stared into his eyes, and Logan let his hands rest upon her hips. He opened his mouth to speak but before a word was uttered.

*BAMF*

“Cannonball!” Kurt exclaimed right as he appeared in midair and right before he slashed into the water. Logan instinctually grasped Ororo and pulled her into his embrace to shield her. Once the dust cleared and they were both thoroughly drenched again, both Logan and Ororo greeted Kurt with an annoyed look when he reemerged from the water.

“Are we interrupting something?” Scott asked as he and Jean and several of the other students stood on the nearby shoreline staring down at Ororo and Logan. Ororo tried to extract herself from Logan’s arms but he just tightened his grip as he glared up at Scott.

“Yea so beat it.” Logan barked.

“Logan, please do not cause a scene, I am embarrassed enough by what they all must think and will no doubt gossip about.” Ororo said softly as she bowed her head a bit towards his chest.

“Ya aint gots nothing ta be embarrassed about darlin,” Logan spoke out loudly wanting to make sure all ears heard. “We weren’t doin nut’n wrong, just swimmin, and I wish someone would say otherwise.” He threatened and he could see by the way all except Scott averted their eyes that there would be little to no gossip on the matter.

“Do you always go swimming in your underwear?” Jean asked the question directed to Logan but she looked at Ororo with a disapproving look as she spoke.

“Hey I wanted ta go naked, but ‘Ro here is a shy one.” He replied with a grin and Ororo couldn’t stop the giggle that erupted as she playfully swatted at his arm that was still firmly wrapped around her waist.

“Ororo you should know better than to be out swimming in your bra and panties.” Scott chastised but Logan quickly came to her defense.

“Why not, ‘Ro’s plain white bra and panties sure as hell leaves more ta tha imagination than what Red is wearing. What is that a strapless bikini top and thongs?” He asked and both Scott and Jean turned beet red, embarrassed by his words. “Look bub, if yer here ta swim then swim but lay off tha preacher shit.” Logan curse this time not caring to watch his words, and Ororo didn’t care to correct the boy who was valiantly defending her honor. “And you ‘Elf’,” Logan redirected his attention to Kurt who floated nearby. “I think ‘Ro and I owe ya a dunk’n.”

“Indeed.” Ororo agreed and she and Logan released one another and began to swim to where Kurt was, and Kurt in turn laughed out as he turned and swam in the opposite directions. Soon thereafter all the other students, including Scott and Jean were in the lake, slashing about and having a good time.


Later



“Is it always so lively around here?” Logan asked as he sat beside Ororo on the edge of the lake watching the other students frolic and splash in the water.

“Hmm…yes, it is our summer break.” Ororo replied as she lied back more comfortably and rested on her elbows. They both sat silently for a moment as they watched the others in the lake. “This is pretty much the norm. Of course most spend their summer vacation at home with their family, but there are some of us like Scott, Kurt, Marie, and myself, who are orphaned and so we stay here. Then there are those like Jean who will only go home for a couple of weeks during the summer and then return.”

“Aint, she here throughout the year? Why wouldn’t she want to spend her entire vacation home with her family?” Logan questioned.

“I have long suspected it is because of Scott and I,” Ororo answered as she looked at the red head currently perched atop Scott’s shoulder as they played with Bobby and Kitty.

“Cause you and Scott aint got no family, that’s admirable.” Logan asked as he nodded his head a bit.

“Actually I think it’s more so Scott and I are not ‘alone’ for too long.” Ororo said with a smile. Logan, who lay right beside Ororo, so close their hips and legs touched, cut his eyes over to her.

“Please don’t tell me you and dick head had a thing,” He said and Ororo had to look at him for a moment when she heard actual irritation in Logan’s voice. Was he jealous, she wondered.

“No, not really,” She responded. “Scott and I were the very first students here. Maybe it was just that fact alone, no variety that made us gravitate to each other. We became close, shared a kiss once and it seemed like he really liked me…liked me,” Ororo smiled with a far off look on her face as she thought on it. “Then Jean arrived a couple of weeks after Scott and I and well I suddenly became invisible.” She sighed. “All the boys save Remy who have arrived since have also taken a liking to Jean and I remain invisible.”

“Yeah well what’s her power mind control or something, because I cannot believe that none of the guys here, sides me and Gumbo over there,” Logan nodded his head towards where Remy stood trying to chat up Marie. “Has never approached cha. Now, Red’s pretty no doubt ‘bout it, but she aint the prettiest girl here.” Logan proclaimed as he graced Ororo with a wick and a smile. “Unless Red’s a witch and she’s cast some spell over all of the boys, that me and Gumbo are immune to…I just don’t see it.” After a few second of silence Logan turned to Ororo to find her staring at him with wide stunned eyes with her mouth opened as if she couldn’t get out the words. “What?”

“Jean can project her thoughts into the minds of others it is a part of her powers.” Ororo announced still looking stunned at the thought. “You do not think that she would do that, manipulate Scott and all the boys like that. If so why does it not work on you?”

“Heck if I know, probably by hard head,” Logan said already losing interest in the conversation. “Maybe the metal on my skull blocks her out.” He spoke as he lied back fully and closed his eyes. “She’s yer friend darlin, not mine so you’d know the kinda person she is better than me.” Ororo sat as she contemplated the idea some more all while watching Jean, someone she truly loved like a sister. She couldn’t help but think could Jean be that manipulative.


Days Later



Ever since Logan planted the seed of doubt about Jean manipulating those around her, Ororo had silently watched Jean’s interaction with all of the boys. There was definitely something going on that had most of the boys constantly conceding to whatever Jean would say or do, they were overly gentlemanly towards her, in fact tripping over themselves to open doors for her and move things for her. As Ororo watched these interactions between Jean and ‘her’ boys, there was one profound fact that stood out to her, and that was Jean’s charms did not seem to work on Logan or Remy. Jean would chat them up, and Logan was much more receptive than Remy. Logan allowed Jean to be flirty in fact he seemed to enjoy it very much and even reciprocated, which irritated Ororo a lot until she noticed that Logan ‘only’ did so when Scott was around. When Ororo had asked him about it once Logan confirmed that he only did it to get under Scott’s skin, and that he really wasn’t interested in Jean. Also Logan didn’t go out of his way to be chivalrous towards Jean either, he didn’t rush to the door and hold it open if and jean happen to be entering or exiting at the same time. If he got there first he’d open the door and he’d enter or exit it then hold it long enough for Jean to grab it before it shut in her face. However, Ororo did notice happily that Logan was very much the gentleman towards her he always held the door and allowed her to pass before him.

Remy was a different story entirely, his disinterest in Jean came across to Ororo as sort of rude. He was quite dismissive towards Jean whenever she tried to hold a conversation with him, yet with every other girl he was most times an overbearing flirt. Finally Ororo worked up the courage to ask Remy about his attitude towards Jean, and he had given her an earful and confirmed Ororo’s suspicions.

“Look cher, Remy know Jean, she be like yo soeur, but she aint as innocent as she put on.”

“What do you mean?”

“She like ta play mind games. Remy don’t mind if he gets a nice reward, but Remy aint nobody’s lap dog.”

“So Jean is using her powers to manipulate the boys,” Ororo spoke out loud to herself.

“You jus now fig’r that out bele?” Remy asked as his black and red eyes honed in onto Ororo’s blue ones. “Well maybe she messin withcho head too.” He added as he tapped a finger to his temple. Ororo’s eyes widened with fear. The thought that anyone was somehow controlling her thoughts and actions instantly set her on edge. Sure she had suspected that Jean might be manipulating the boys but what cause would she have to do the same to her.

“Jean is pretty powerful at least that is what the Professor says, so how can you block her thoughts?”

“Part of my powers cher,” He replied around a saucy smile and Ororo smiled back as she rolled her eyes a bit at him, which garnered her a hearty laugh from Remy. “My first day here she introduced herself and Remy admit he immediately thought she was a fine belle, but then Remy heard her speaking, but her mouth won’t mov’n.”

“What did she say?” Ororo asked as she stood there waiting with bated breath for his next words.

“’You think I’m beautiful’, just like that and sho Remy did, then she say ‘You think I am tha mos beautiful girl here’. That’s when I felt it, a kinda push in my head. She was try’n ta tell me what ta think and so I blocked her. I can make static interference that shields my mind from telepaths.” Remy finally stated. “’Sides she definitely aint the most beautiful girl here, present company included.” He drawled out as he leaned into Ororo, reached out and ran one of his fingers against her hair. Before Ororo could roll her eyes and shove Remy back Logan’s voice boomed through the air.

“Is Gumbo bother’n ya darlin?” Both Remy and Ororo turn to where Logan was stalking up.

“No, Remy was just helping with something and now that he has I was just leaving. Thank you Remy.” Ororo said as she quickly moved away from Remy who continued to lounge against the tree that they had been standing under near the gardens.

“Anytime cher, Remy always glad ta help his Stormy.” He tossed out, he knew that the name irritated Ororo but he had discovered that it annoyed Logan even more. Remy smirked at Logan, who stood a few feet away where Ororo now stood beside him, Logan flashed him some canines in return. “Why you no like Remy, we can be friends no?” Remy asked around a chuckle.

“Ya wanna be my friend Gumbo?” Logan asked as his eyes squinted a bit and held a predatory gleam.

“Sho Remy want to be Logan’s friend.” Remy replied and he crossed his arms across his broad chest and did intricate moves with the five cards he held in one hand.

“Then stop sniff’n ‘round ‘my’ girl,” Logan nearly growled out and Ororo’s eyes doubled in size at not only Logan’s possessive tone but also at the specific words, ‘My girl’.

“Remy didn’t know Stormy was yo girl Logan,” Remy stated and his demeanor held genuine remorse. “Remy meant no disrespect mon ami.”

“Now ya know so don’t let it happen again.” Logan barked and Remy held his hands up a bit in surrender and bowed slightly to concede his defeat. Then Logan and Ororo headed one way as Remy walked another. After several long moments Ororo finally spoke.

“Your girl huh?” She said as a giddy smile played on her lips.

“Sorry didn’t mean ta lay some claim on ya like that, I jus said it so Gumbo would lay off ya.” Logan said as he stuck his fingers in the front pockets of his jeans and continued walking beside Ororo, and her heart broke just a little at the news. “’Sides ya probably wouldn’t really want ta be wit somebody like me.”

“I like you Logan.” Ororo stated and he shot his eyes to her and searched her face to gage whether she was being sincere. “And for a minute there, when you said it…I liked the idea of being ‘your’ girl.” She added surprising herself with the revelation and the fact that she was actually telling him her feelings towards him. She wanted to drop her eyes from his gaze, in fact she wanted to run away and hide but she did neither. She put herself out there for the first time and even though she was sure she would regret when the rejection came, she was still glad that she had done it.

“I aint never had a girl darlin. All tha girls I have ever been wit were always somebody else’s girl. Truth is I never wanted a girlfriend before,” Logan said and this time Ororo did drop her head a bit and avert her eyes down to her feet. “But you,” He spoke more softly as he stepped closed to her and lifted her chin up until she was looking at him again. “You do make me feel something new.” He leaned in more closely so close that their nose nearly touched.

“Is that a good thing or bad thing?” Ororo asked also speaking in a hushed voice as she let her eyes dart from Logan’s down to his lips and then back up into his eyes.

“I always feel good when I’m witcha ‘Ro.”

“And I feel good when I am with you Logan.” Her words brought a smile to Logan’s lips and in turn invoked a smile from Ororo. Logan moved in to close the distance between them and to finally kiss the lips he had been dreaming about since the first they he met her.

“You two should not be making out, out here, there are other smaller, impressionable children running about.” Scott’s voice sliced into the moment.

“Oh you motherfu…” Logan began as he looked heavenward before shooting a growl at the couple standing just behind them. Ororo’s hand quickly covered his mouth.

“Logan, please do not be vulgar.” She said gently to him and he instantly calmed and she removed her hand and allowed Logan to turn and face the other couple.

“Do ya follow people around all day chastising ‘em?” Logan barked at Scott who should a good 4 feet taller than Logan.

“No because most people here are civilized.”

“So shar’n a kiss out here in tha gardens with my girl aint civilized, huh?” Ororo’s smile returned at him once again proclaiming her as his girl. “So what do ya call what you two’ve been doin?” Logan asked and the way Jean’s eyes widened and Scott’s neck and ears turned blood red it was obvious they had been busted. Ororo arched a brow in interest as Logan lifted his head a bit and sniffed. “Cause it sho ‘smells’ like a lot more than just swapping ‘spit’.”

“Scott let’s just go and leave Ororo and Logan alone.” Jean spoke out hurriedly as she grasped Scott’s arm and Scott instantly complied as he followed Jean back up to the house.

“That just reminded me of what Remy told me,” Ororo spoke out as she watched the way Scott followed Jean like a man possessed.

“Yeah wot did Gumbo say ta ya, and I hope it’s something that will warrant a beat down.”

“Come Logan we need to speak with the Professor.”





You must login () to review.