Sometime later



They arrived at the movie theater and Logan purchased their tickets along with popcorn and drinks, as they walked through the lobby area Logan could sense Ororo’s eyes on him as her face held a wide smile and so he turned to her with a scowl on his face.

“What?” He questioned and she jumped slightly at being caught staring.

“Oh sorry, it is nothing really…I just still cannot believe that you stood up to Scott like that. Everyone else…well except for Remy, usually just goes along with whatever Scott says.”

“Why? He’s a dickhead.” Logan stated plainly and without any apologies as he grabbed a handful of the popcorn he had gotten for them to share, and tossed it into his mouth.

“Well he is always designated the leader whenever we do training or take school trips.” Ororo replied with a shrug of her shoulder as she sipped from the straw in her large cup of Pepsi. She jumped a bit as a couple of guys shoved by her bumping her aside. Logan wrapped one arm protectively around her shoulders and pulled her closer to his side, and then he used his other hand to roughly shove the guy who had nearly run Ororo over. When the guy and his two other friends turned to take action they were greeted with three sharp blades in their faces. In response the frightened guys held up their hands in surrender and quickly apologized and backed off. Ororo silently watched and she didn’t chastised Logan behavior as she normally would have, because she was too distracted by being so close to him. After watching a moment to make sure the guys backed off to a non-threatening distance Logan picked back up their conversation as he kept his arm wrapped protectively and possessively about Ororo tiny waist.

“Is he the oldest?” He asked and Ororo regarded him in confusion. “Dickhead, is he the oldest.” Ororo only smiled as she replied.

“Yes ‘Scott’ is the oldest.”

“Then that’s probably why there’s that desire ta follow his lead, but that don’t mean everyone always should. And most definitely not you, you’re a leader too.” Logan commented as he open the door to the darkened viewing room and allowed Ororo to enter first.

“I am no leader Logan.” She disagreed as she ducked her head a bit and smiled coyly, as Logan ushered them to a spot in the back corner of the theatre.

“’Ro yer probably the only person I have ever met ta get me to actually do something against the norm, I have actually ‘apologized’ for some of the shi…stuff I’ve done.” He said as they took their seats, and Ororo couldn’t stop the giggles that fell from her lips. “Lord, woman you’re domesticating me practically changed my entire nature.” Logan half joked, he knew that although Ororo had had some influence on his more brutish behavior she would never change who he was. The smile that had been on her lips instantly faltered at his word.

“Oh Logan I am so very sorry if I make you feel like I am trying to change you. I assure you it is not my intention to change you. In fact I like you just the way that you are.” Logan smirked a bit at her words and the sincerity in her eyes made warmth spread across his chest.

“I was jok’n darling, I was just try’n ta make a point that yer a born leader.” He stated and she let out a little sigh of relief. After a moment’s pause Logan added. “And I like you too, I like ya a lot …” His words caused a blush to shine on Ororo’s cheeks. “But I’d never allow ya to change me, and I’d never try ta change you either.” She nodded her head appreciating his words. He then grasped a lock of her hair, tugged on it gently, and rubbed it between his fingers before letting it slip from his grip. Logan’s gray eyes drifted upward and locked onto Ororo’s baby blues for a moment before they honed in onto her mouth. Ororo suddenly felt nervous can she swallowed down the lump that had formed in her throat. She wasn’t very experienced with boys and dating, but she had seen enough romance movies to know when a guy was about to move in for a kiss. The thought excited her and terrified her, both for the same reason; this would be her very first time kissing a boy. “’Ro I’m gonna kiss you now, Ok?” Logan stated in a commanding manner. Ororo could only nod her head, and needing no further permission Logan quickly swooped in and pressed his mouth to hers. His tongue immediately pushed against her lips and slipped into her mouth. Ororo didn’t resist at his probing tongue, if anything her actions of opening her mouth and using her own tongue to duel with Logan’s, spoke to the fact that she seemed to not only welcome the intrusion but also was enjoying it immensely. When a slight moan of delight escaped her lips, Logan leaned in closer and at the same time tugged Ororo closer, as close as their seats would allow them to get.

“You know, most people usually wait until the lights go off before they start making out,” Scott’s voice surrounded them and Ororo quickly pulled back with a gasp of surprise as Logan growled lowly at the interruption. She couldn’t fully extract herself from Logan’s grip because he wouldn’t release her, and so she settled herself against him instead.

“I swear to God, I’m gonna hurt him ‘Ro.” Logan spoke directly to the Nubian beauty before him, which he purposely kept his eyes honed onto, for fear he would make good on his threat if he looked up at the boy standing before them with the petite redhead clinging close to his side.

“What are you two doing here?” Ororo asked as she licked at her slightly swollen lips.

“We came to watch a movie, unlike you two.” Scott said. “Really Ororo I expect better of you then to act like…” His words abruptly died on his lips as a glaring Logan stood from his seat to stare down the slightly taller boy in front of him. Ororo leapt from her seat as well and grasped Logan’s arm to try to calm him. Though Logan allowed her touch he didn’t back down.

“Be very careful with the next words that come outta yer mouth bub,” Logan warned. “I don’t much like you, correction I don’t like you…at…all. But I do like ‘Ro and I won’t allow you or any other motherfucker to disrespect her. So choose the words you speak to her very carefully.” Logan’s steely gaze and hardened stance made Ororo, Scott, Jean, and those around them nervous that there was about to be some kind of altercation.

“I would never disrespect Ororo, but I don’t want her to disrespect herself either. Or allow you to disrespect her.” Scott spoke his voice sounding more fearless than he actually felt.

“And exactly what has she done to disrespect herself…what have I done to disrespect her? Kissed? Exactly how many times have you and Red here made out in the back of this very theatre?” Logan questioned and it hadn’t been Scott’s silence, but instead the way Jean blushed, coyly turned her head, and averted her eyes that had told all. “Right, that’s what I thought. So why do ya keep getting in my face so much over Ororo? What ya got a secret crush on her or something?” Logan asked and got the exact reaction he was hoping for Jean scowled a bit as she stared at Scott awaiting an answer.

“Wha…what…no, of course not,” Scott stammered over the words. “I’m with Jean.”

“Yeah well ‘Ro’s with me. So why are ya always so worried about me hangin out with her and kissing her? If she don’t mind why tha hell should you?”

“I just don’t think that you are the kind of guy she should be hanging around.” Scott tried to defend his actions.

“You don’t know a thing about me or the kind of guy I am. I’ve only been at the school for a couple of weeks and in all that time all you’ve ever done is stick your nose up at me and try ta talk down ta me. So what do you know about me that makes you think I’m the wrong kind of guy for her? Hell you seem to get more pissed when I flirt with ‘my girl’ than when I flirt with yours.” His words made Jean’s scowl deepen and she crossed her arms across her chest. “Why don’t you two go find yer seats, far away from us and enjoy tha movie.” Not needing to hear anything further Jean flipped her red tresses over her shoulder, turned, and began to stalk down the aisle closer to the screen and away from where Logan and Ororo had been seated. “I think she’s mad at cha.” Logan said with a nod and Scott turned and finally noticed that Jean was walking away, and he hurriedly followed after her. “I really don’t like that guy.” Logan repeated what had steadily become a simple fact, as he and Ororo took their seats once more. The lights finally dimmed as the movie commercials before the featured presentation began to play. After a few silent moments of watching the commercials with disinterest Ororo spoke out in a whisper.

“Logan,” She called out as she leaned into him a bit.

“Yeah darlin,” He replied after he took a sip of his drink. He turned and gave her his full attention.

“You keep saying that I am your girl…”

“Does that bother you?” He asked genuinely wanting to know the answer.

“No, I…I was just wondering if you meant it or is it just something that you say to scare off other boys.”

“Yes,” He answered matter-of-factly as he lifted his drink and took another swig, and Ororo bunched her brow in confusion.

“Yes to which,”

“Ta both,”

“So you think of me as your girl, as in your girlfriend.”

“Yeah, and I don’t want no other guy sniff’n around what’s mine.” He stated.

“Oh, OK.” She responded and turned again to stare up at the screen feeling excited on the inside over Logan’s proclamation of her being his girl. Another few moments passed before she spoke. “Does that mean we will have sex?” She asked seriously and her blunt words made Logan cough up the soda he had just swallowed. Concerned Ororo began to smack at his back, until his coughs quieted and then stopped. “Are you all right Logan?” She asked with worry.

“Yeah, ya just surprised me a bit with yer question.”

“I am sorry was it inappropriate to ask?”

“Naw, but this really aint tha place to discuss it either, so let’s get outta here.” Logan spoke as he sat his drink and their bucket of popcorn down on the floor next to his seat. He stood and reached down, gently grasped her hand, and pulled her from her seat.

“But don’t you want to watch the movie?”

“Not really, dickhead and Red kind of ruined it for me anyway. So let’s take a ride, I’ll show you one of my favorite spots on the outside of town.”

“Ok,” Ororo said with a sweet smile and she tightened the grip on his hand and allowed him to lead them out of the theatre. She waited until they were outside and at the bike before she continued her line of questioning. “So is this favorite spot of yours a make out place where you plan to take me to have sex?” Logan turned and gawked at her for a second, trying to gage if she were just messing with him, but he could see that she was being sincere.

“Lord, woman,” Logan spoke out around a chuckle. “What is it with you and sex?”

“Nothing, as I have already told you I have never had sex and I think I am the only girl in school who hasn’t, I guess I am just curious. And you are the only person who doesn’t make fun of me or make me feel awkward when I ask sex questions. But if they make you uncomfortable…”

“They don’t I just aint never heard any female be so frank about it, even some of the more experienced ones I know. I don’t mind answerin yer questions, but Just know that I don’t think I’d ever have sex with you ‘Ro.” Her face fell a bit at his words and her insecurities crept up on her. As if sensing where her mind was going, thinking that she was somehow not good enough, Logan cupped her cheeks with both of his hands, and made her look at him. “You are someone that a guy should take his time with, ta worship every inch of you, ‘sex’ is too rough and too quick. So I’d prefer to make love to you ‘Ro, not at some make out spot but in a big bed, and only when I’m sure you’re ready.” In that moment Ororo finally got all those words she deemed ‘silly’ when she’d often read romance novels. She suddenly felt faint, her knees felt weak, and she actually felt her juices wet her panties. She reached up and pulled Logan’s face to hers and continued the kiss that had been so rudely interrupted before. Logan snuggly wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, savoring her taste.





You must login () to review.