** ** indicates telepathic communication.
‘ ’ indicates thought
“ ” indicates spoken words


“Sorry”

“Ughnn…” Ororo felt her head being raised and something hard being pushed against her swollen lips. Cracking her eyes open, she realized that it was the water mug she had been using for the past few days. She also recognized the person offering the water to her, Logan. ‘No, not Logan,’ her tired mind and sore body reminded her. ‘Not Logan…..Wolverine.’

Logan had been lost inside his mind, his alter ego taking over for him, both in mind and body. The same alter ego that had claimed and marked her as his own, not once, but many times over.

How many times? She didn’t know nor did she try to remember.

She had stopped counting after the seventh time.

------

//Flashback//

“Sorry,” that was the last word that Logan had said, as Wolverine came out and wrested complete control from him, popping his claws out and letting a loud echoing roar to announce his entrance.

Ororo knew that in her current state, she couldn’t try to keep off his advances and she sure as hell couldn’t try and talk him down. She had been able to get through to Wolverine in the past, but that wouldn’t happen this time, even she knew that much. Not with her current hormonal state, and an unknown serum running through his veins, shutting off everything in him, except for a ‘primal hunger’ to mate. She hoped that he wouldn’t get too physical or too rough, and that she wouldn’t end up like Stacy was after Sabertooth was done with her. But then again, Wolverine wasn’t Sabertooth. He had fought hard to overcome and control the *wildness* inside him. Hopefully that control would extend to his mating too.

Curiously and fortunately for her, Wolverine didn’t directly throw himself on her and started, well started rutting like an animal. He however did go through a sort of pre-mating ritual.

He caught hold of one of arms and yanked her from the corner she had been huddled to the centre of the room, or somewhere near about there. He wanted her to be in the open. Somewhere where he could have easy access to her, from any possible direction.

He had then begun circling her, closing in every few seconds to smell her, only to frown, snort in frustration and step back a couple of steps and continue with his pacing. At first Ororo did not understand what he was doing. She smelled the same from all directions and it couldn’t have been very pleasing, given their current living conditions. She even mused, albeit for an instant, that he would be put off by her smell and reject her and leave her alone.
As time went by, she relaxed a little and her fear and nervousness waned. It was then that she realized what Wolverine was doing. He was making her get used to him so that she wouldn’t be afraid of him and be an equal participant in their mating. It both relaxed and frightened her. Relaxed, because she would not be *raped* like Stacy was, and frightened because it meant that he *would* mate with her.

-----

In the observation room,

“What is it doing?” Wraith asked impatiently. “Why doesn’t it get on with the fucking? I want each and every one of them to be humiliated. In every possible way.”
“Patience my friend,” Cornelius replied, his eyes stuck at the screen, its reflection playing on his glasses. “Even though I agree that this is out of the norm of the Wolverine, I am sure that we will get the results we want, either one of them. Either it will mate with the female or kill it, or maybe both.”

Standing behind them were Mallory Brickman and Victor Creed, both of whom were silently watching and waiting for a chance to get out from the room and do some *mating* of their own. Well Creed wanted that. He was following the Wolverine on the screen and knew the reasons behind his dance around the black x-woman. Oh, how he wanted to be the one with her right now. He would have fucked her half way to hell by now.
“I’m outta here,” he growled, stomping away towards his room. “Ya can enjoy the show. I got much better things ta do than stand around watching the runt get some.”

A few minutes later, Wraith also left, signaling Mallory to follow him. Even if he never admitted, the mutie female was incredibly attractive and seeing her about to get fucked, even if happened to be for the last time in her life, made him highly aroused and kicking for a piece of action for himself.

-----

Back inside the cell,

Wolverine had a feral grin on his face. The female had smelled nice to start with, but there had been a horrible smell of fear and nervousness coming from her, one that he generally didn’t mind too much, but coming from her, it tugged at something in him. He had never felt like this ever and even with his basic primal mental faculties, he understood it. Whoever, this female was, was going to be his mate, even if she didn’t know it yet. She wouldn’t have any choice in this. He was the Wolverine and what the Wolverine wanted, the Wolverine got, one way or the other.

Once she seemed relaxed enough, Wolverine made his move. Raising his claws, he made short work of his clothes, exposing himself and his complete manliness to his *future* mate. He frowned when her nervousness spiked again, but as he followed her line of sight, that frown turned into a grin. Her gaze was stuck at his erect member. She was nervous because of it. That realization made his chest swell with pride. Stalking up to her, he lowered himself to his knees, his gaze stuck at her eyes, his nose twitching to catch every minute change in her smell.

-SNAKT-

The sound of his claws sheathing echoed through the air, his continual growl intermingling with it. Lowering himself on all fours he prowled further, until his face was inches away from hers. Sensing him draw nearer, she lowered her gaze and looked at the ground between them.

“Uhmmnn….” Wolverine whimpered as he gently nudged her cheek with his nose, reveling in her natural scent. He was growing wilder by the second, his erection rock hard and aching to be inside her, to fill her fertile womb with his potent seed and mark her as his own. He wanted her to come at least some of the way if not the complete *half* way, which he initially wanted. “Grrr…..” his whimper changed to a slightly threatening growl at her hesitance to look up at him. He nudged her a second time, this time from below her jaw, forcing her to look up and directly into his drug and arousal darkened eyes.

“Grrr….” At his insisting growl, she seemed to understand him, or at least part of what he wanted to communicate to her. However, the next instant she tried to move away from him and that angered him.

“GRRR….” He growl grew louder as he yanked her closer to him. Wincing at the sudden pain, she bit on her lower lip to stifle the cry, which welled up in her throat. Lifting her free hand, she pointed to the softer mattress. Following her hand, Wolverine looked at the unknown object lying in the corner. He guessed that putting her on that *thing* would make her more willing to reciprocate to him. He however, didn’t want to leave their current position.
So he did the next best thing, he pulled the mattress towards them. Lifting her from the ground, he set her on the mattress, enjoying its softer feeling for himself too.

-----

Back in the observation room,

Cornelius had a deep frown etched on his age *wrinkled* face. Wolverine was going too slow, wasting valuable time. Looking over his shoulder, he gestured for a soldier to come to him.
“Yes sir, Dr. Cornelius sir,” the soldier saluted him.
“At ease,” he answered with a flip of his hand. Reaching for a small box lying in front of him, he opened it to reveal about two dozen of the darts, which had been shot at Wolverine to make him sexually aroused.

Taking out two of the darts he was about to handle it to the soldier when something on the screen grabbed his attention. Wolverine had just ripped the clothes off the female.
“Nothing,” he gestured the soldier to return to his post. “It seems we won’t be needing the next dose after all…..not yet at least,” he ended with a sinister grin.

-----

Wolverine slightly extended his first claw from his right hand and made short work of Ororo’s tattered uniform, his arousal jumping another level as her physical beauty came into the open.

Pushing the female to lie on the mattress he crawled over her, until he was hovering her breasts, both his hands and legs saddling her completely.

-----

As for Ororo, she had been unresponsive; waiting for what she thought would be an abusive rape to commence. However, all of *Wolverine’s* actions had surprised her. True, he was being animalistic as his namesake….but there something *soft*, something caring about his actions. It was as if he wanted her to be an equal participant, enjoy it.

If you can’t fight it, you might as well enjoy it,’ that was the thought with which she reached up and cautiously caressed his mutton-chopped cheek, almost smiling when he immediately leaned into her hand, a soft purr momentarily replacing his deep rumbling growl.

That gesture was enough for her to become more confident with the situation. She wouldn’t be able to overcome him, he was clearly the dominant partner, but she could still have some semblance of power and control over their actions. The simple fact that he had pulled the mattress for them to lie on, added to that confidence.

It also helped to finally relax her, her relaxed state leading further to an aroused state, the smell of which Wolverine instantly caught. Reaching down he gently but clumsily parted her legs, positioning himself to enter her.

//End Flashback//


-----

That had been the first time and what she had hoped to be at the most, one of a couple of times. How wrong had she been.
She hadn’t forgotten to take into account, his current libidinous state and his *superlative* healing factor.

He had taken her again and again and in various positions, although in keeping with his current mental state, he had preferred the animalistic position, with her on all fours and him positioned behind her either on his knees or on his feet, bending over her, in which case his face was near hers, his hot breath blowing over the raw bite mark on her shoulder.

He had been both rough and gentle with her, alternating with slow, leisurely lovemaking and hard, hurried fucking. Her aching body and the various markings on her skin provided the testimony to prove it.

During the course of their *lovemaking* she had even lost consciousness, waking up eventually to find him sitting next to her a food and water offering lying between them. As soon as she was able to move, he would reach for her or pull her to him.

-----

So when he offered her the water this time, she had expected the same thing to happen. What she didn’t expect was to have him turn her over to her side and lie down to her. Pulling her to him, he lined up his body with her, forming a spooning position, his arm possessively wound around her chest, his hand resting just below her breasts; inches away from sensitive and swollen nipples.

-----

Within minutes, both the ravaged goddess and her satiated feral were lost in sleep, oblivious to both the worded and secret plans of their captors and those around them.


Note: Deliberately kept the *language* under control....!! Please review!!





You must login () to review.