** ** indicates telepathic communication.
‘ ’ indicates thought
“ ” indicates spoken words


“You seem to be particularly happy and ‘up’ today,” Mystique smirked at the man lying between her legs, his face buried at her center, his tongue insistently licking at her hardened bunch of nerves.
“Hmm…” Sabertooth hummed from his position, his one large paw-like hand moving over her stomach, the other one aiding his rough tongue in exploring her sopping insides.
“Want me to change?” she suggested, knowing who was among his top five choices of females she could turn into.
“Sure,” Creed raised his head, his long blonde hair falling in front of his eyes.

“Who?” Mystique raised an eyebrow.
“Who ever?” the words had barely left his mouth when Mystique’s body and blue skin started shifting, growing bulkier, her red hair darker to finally turn black.

“Not that,” growled Sabertooth. “Not if you don’t wanta lose yer dick,” he threatened, his claws lining up with the penis of the MAN Mystique had changed into.
“Yer loss bub,” answered Wolverine, his/her body changing again, becoming slimmer, darker, hair flashing from midnight black to fresh-snow white, hazel eyes turning blue.
“Not that either,” Sabertooth flipped his free hand. “Already fucked her in the ass.”

“Then how about this?” Mystique grinned at him, her dark skin growing slightly lighter, blue eyes turning black, just like her hair. Within seconds a Red Indian female lay in front of Sabertooth.
“Na,” he made a clicking sound. “Already did her…did her and then killed her. She tasted so sweet and I am not just talkin’ about her juices.”
“Hmmm….” Silver Fox mused for a couple of seconds, thinking of people to change into.

“This?” she offered, her black hair turning Auburn, black eyes turning blue, her skin growing fairer. “Wanda Maximoff at you service,” she offered.
“Not Magneto’s kid,” he dismissed her choice. “Not one of our own. I want an x-slut.”


“Hmmm….How about the White whore,” she smirked, her skins and hair clearing up until her skin was milky white and her hair blonde, even her uniform changed to white, greatly shrinking and sticking to her curves. “How would you like to enjoy the Queen? You undeserving animal?” Emma Grace Frost spoke in her usual condescending manner.
“Nice,” Sabertooth grunted appreciatively. Getting off from his position from the now platinum-blonde pubic hair, he stood next to the bed. “Come on, get ta work,” he gestured towards his erection. “And this time I want ya ta make me cum in yer mouth and swallow it, all of it.”

Pushing herself to the edge of the bed, Emma was perfectly positioned at the almost seven foot tall mutant’s groin. Reaching for his swaying erection, she looked straight into his eyes, a wicked glint in her eyes. “Just like you ate my out and swallowed all of Wraith’s cum yourself.”

------

“What is that?” Wraith pointed at the screen. On it were visible the resting forms of Wolverine and Storm.
“Uhn…” the monitoring technician gulped. “Dr. Cornelius said to let them lie.”
“I don’t give a fuck what Cornelius said,” Wraith barked at him. “They don’t get any rest until I say so. If Wolverine tires or comes down from this arousal high, pump him up again.”
“Yes sir,” the nervous man started to get up, his hand reaching for the serum-dart box.
“You keeping sitting right there,” Wraith pushed him back into his chair. “I’ll handle it.”

Grabbing the box in one hand and its gun in the other, he stormed towards the prisoner area.

------

“Grr…..hmmmm…” Sabertooth was alternating between growling and humming, his eyes matching the blue eyes of the beauty between his legs. He had his hands threaded into the blonde hair of the telepathic beauty, her skin shining, betraying her current diamond state.
Holding her head, he was humping away into her mouth, trying to get more and more of his prodigious girthed shaft into her.

“Take it easy, big boy,” Mystique-Emma whispered in a mock sweet tone, winking at him. “I am not going anywhere.”
“I know yer not,” Sabertooth reached for her once again, his hands halted when she held up her hands.
“What if I leave right now?” she smirked wickedly. “Leave you, standing like this,” she pointed at this almost perpendicular erection.
“What makes ya think, I’ll let ya leave?” Creed snarled at her, his right hand grabbing at her long blonde-dyed hair and yanking it in that direction.
“Ugh….” Mystique-Emma winced at the sudden pain, an artificial smile coming over her face the very moment. “I like a man who knows what he wants and is ready to do anything to get it,” she complemented in her cultured voice.
“That I am,” Victor grinned at her. “Now get back ta yer suckin’. I am gonna cum soon.”
“Oh goody,” she clapped her hands like a child. “But just remember what I told you. You should be ready when the time comes for us to make our move. Remember that.”
“I am always ready,” Victor responding, his hips resuming their to and fro motion.

-----

Back in the prisoner section,

“Ugh…” Wolverine’s grunt and the sudden tightening of his grip across her back woke Ororo up, her free hand instantly reaching to try to loosen his steel-tight grip.
“Ugh….” He winced again, his wince just preceded by a muted discharge of a rifle. Raising her head from the crook of his shoulder, she saw Wraith.
Standing in front of their cell, he was firing more of the same serum filled darts that had brought out the aroused Wolverine in the first place.

”What are you doing?” she cried out as another dart was shot into Wolverine’s back, her voice still groggy from sleep, just as her body was aching for prolonged and intense sexual activities.
“What does it look like I am doing?” Wraith smirked as he loaded another dart and aimed at Wolverine, who was also awake now. Turning around, the first thing he did was push Ororo behind him, with only the upper half of her head sticking out from behind his shoulders. He couldn’t understand what was going on, but the fear rolling off his female told him that something was scaring her.
As another struck him, embedding itself into his chest, he looked up and found another male standing a few feet away from him. He was the hurting him and scaring his female.

-SNIKT-

“GRRRRRAAHHH….” Wolverine’s roar jolted the other prisoners from their slumber. They opened their eyes to see a naked Logan, no Wolverine, slashing his indestructible claws against the equally indestructible bars of his cage. In front of him, was standing a man, calmly loading his gun over and over again and firing its contents at him.
“Stop,” Ororo pleaded from the bed, her hands gripping her shredded clothes at the front of her body. “Please stop. You are hurting him.”

“What else do you think I am trying to do?” Wraith spat out as another dart left the gun barrel. “First I hurt him and then he hurts you.”
“What do you…?” Ororo stopped mid-sentence. She immediately realized what was happening right now and what was going to occur within the next few minutes.

Wraith was pumping more serum into Wolverine as the previous dosage would have started to lose its effectiveness, Wolverine’s healing factor getting rid of it. However, whereas the first time they had shot twelve darts and then stopped, Wraith just seemed to go on firing. He had long past crossed a dozen darts and did not seem to be slowing down, let alone cease firing.

-----

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Cornelius’s yell caused Wraith to hesitate for a moment, and that caused his to miss his mark, Wolverine’s dart riddled chest, the dart hitting him just below his still healing eye. Wolverine was still slashing at the Adamantium bars, his swings growing slower, weaker as the fresh serum started kicking in.

“Stop that immediately,” Cornelius commanded as he hurried towards Wraith, who didn’t even seem the least bit affected or concerned. Rushing forward Cornelius the rifle away. “What are you doing?” he repeated himself. “Have you gone mad? We are getting what we want, why do it any further?
“WRONG. You are getting what you wanted….” Wraith looked down as the old man, yanking his gun away from his grasp. “….not me…..not yet. I don’t want them to be lying, all huddled up against each other. I want him to hurt her, break her down and once the serum wears off, I want him to see what he has done to her and what he will be doing to the other two bitches and then….I want him to hate himself.”

Glancing at the writhing Wolverine, he smirked. “Looks like you were late Doctor. The animal is already on its way to do my bidding. Now if you excuse me I have better things to do than to stand around watch him rut over this poor, hopeless cunt.”
With that, Wraith walked away, the rifle flung over his shoulder. “One of you is next,” he pointed at Jubilee and Kitty. “And you are as good as dead,” he grinned at Kurt.

-----

Watching him leave through the door, Cornelius stood alone in the corridor space between the cells, watching as Wolverine’s body once again tried to fight the serum taking over his brain with each passing second.

Shaking his head, he slowly followed the way the bitter Colonel had gone, hoping that Wolverine wouldn’t go feral and slice up the female. He had too much invested in the project to lose it over the useless animosity of a stupid soldier.

“Don’t go over the top,” he whispered, more to himself than to Wolverine.

-----

“Wolverine,” Ororo whispered, as she reached a hand to touch his shoulder.
“RRRaaaRrrr….” His snarl stopped her progress immediately and caused her to stumble back on the mattress. She knew what was going to come. She had clearly heard the conversation between Wraith and Cornelius and had counted the number of darts Wolverine pulled out from his chest. They had been over twenty.
If a dozen darts had caused him to grow so aroused and animalistic, what would twenty do?

That question was answered the next moment as Wolverine rose on his knees and looked directly at her, his gaze heated and the pupils of his eyes completely dilated to blackness. Even his body seemed tightened up, ready for the attack, including his jutting erection.

“GRRRAAAHHH….” He roared as he launched himself off his knees.

-----

“What was that?” Mystique-Emma raised her head at the echoing roar.
“The runt,” Sabertooth grunted as he pushed her face back to where it had been seconds before. “He’s about ta get some. Either that or he getting the thrashing for the day.”

“Now what was that?” she cocked her ears as a second cry reached her ears.
“Looks like he got some,” Victor Creed grinned as he entered Mystique-Emma’s waiting mouth, pushing past her now swollen lips.

-----

Inside Wolverine’s cell,

“Aaaaagggggh….” a second sharp cry of pain filled the air as Wolverine entered Ororo. His rough hands were hurting her body, their pain not as much as pain from his having his rock hard shaft tear into her, his long length rubbing against her dry vaginal muscles, causing her to cry out in pain.

“Please….stop….stop….please….” Kitty was crying, the sounds of Ororo cries cutting right through to her soul. “Stop…..somebody stop him….please….”
Besides her sat Jubilee, who although wasn’t saying anything verbally, was having the similar thoughts. ‘Just give my powers for ten seconds. I will paff the life out of him and the ones who have made him this way.’

The other two prisoners, Stacy and Kurt did the only thing they could. Covering their ears and closing their eyes, they turned away from their teammates; unable to bear both of them being abused, in entirely different ways.

-----

Many Hours later,

“Ummnnn…” Wolverine was whimpering. He was offering his female food and water as he had done in the past. The effects of the serum had decreased to levels at which he was able to form basic thoughts, and the only thoughts on his mind were food, shelter and mating.
There was a shelter over his head, he had mated although it had been long and he wanted to do it again. Therefore, he was offering food to his mate, so that she would eat and then they could mate again.

Gently he reached forward and with his free hand touched the foot of his female, withdrawing immediately as she shrieked in terror.

“Don’t come near me. Stay away from me….STAY AWAY.”


Note: Reviews are always welcomed and requsted!!





You must login () to review.