** ** indicates telepathic communication.
‘ ’ indicates thought
“ ” indicates spoken words

“This, Graydon Creed promises you”

Somewhere inside the base where the x-men are being held, a cell phone starts vibrating. Even before it can ring for the first time, the call is answered.

“Yes,” a deep voice answers
“I have information from you.”
“Go on.”
“Its about the muties you were looking for.”

“Which muties? I am not looking for any muties.”
“The ones you told me to keep an eye out. The shaggy one and the other one. Got something about them.”
“Go on.”

“They are going to hit a place where they say they have one of those muties.”
“Which one?” there is a smirk on the lips of the person at this end of the call.
“The one with claws coming out of his hands.”
“You don’t say,” the smirk gets wider.

“Yes,” the person on the other end vigorously nods his head. “They say that he is there, an so is the other one. But that one is free to roam about, but the clawed one is in his cage.”
“When?” the first speaker asks. “Where?” he asks just for fun sake.
“My money first,” greed always comes first.
“Your usual, plus two grand for the exact time and date.”

“Four. There are two muties.”
“Three, and I need the information right now.”
“Asshole,” the informant muttered under his breath. “Hmph.”
“Spill it,” the voice grows threatening.

“Ok, Ok,” there is a clicking sound on the other end. “Sent you the exact co-ordinates. Should be reaching you….”
“Got it,” the mail comes in. “Your money has been transferred to your *secret* account.”
“Good…great…thanks.”

“One more thing.”
“What?” now that he has got the money, the man on the other end wants to get to it as soon as possible.
“How many of them are there?”
“Fifty and Creed is with them.”

“Is he now?” the speaker’s eyes flash yellow.
“Yes. Anything else?”
“No,” the call is ended as the call receiver changes *his* voice back to *her* normal one.

A sinister grin contorted Mystique’s face as her eyes glowed in the semi-dark room, which she had just returned to. This was just the opportunity she was looking was to get her work done. The ensuing confusion would let her get her *other* son out.

“Come home baby,” she whispered to no one in particular. Walking to the bed, she laid down on it, snuggling up the sleeping man lying next to her.

Laying her hand over her the man’s muscular chest, he let her fingers trail through its soft blonde curls.

‘Come home to mama….and papa.’


Note: So, who will make the first move....FOH, Mystique, the X-MEN, the humans....or someone totally new!!

Review and let me know....and Windider1, you can have a go at it too!!





You must login () to review.