** ** indicates telepathic communication.
‘ ’ indicates thought
“ ” indicates spoken words

‘Come home to mama….and papa.’

“Hmmm, nice Kitty,” Victor Creed growled at the young teenaged girl resting on all fours in the corner of the room. “Come ‘ere Kitty, come get your daily feed.”

“Beware Victor,” Kitty *Shadowcat* Pryde’s beautiful hazel colored eyes momentarily flashed a cold, unfeeling yellow. “This cat has a nasty bite and claws to match,” she retorted in her own voice.
“Come on Kitty,” large, pointed fangs glinted under the artificial lighting. “I’ll take anything ya can throw at me, anyth…..HEY NOT THAT,” he snarled and leapt off the bed. “I told ya, anybody but the runt.”

“Why Mr. Creed, you seem so angry,” Mystique-Kitty squeaked in a much younger voice, stopping her and reverting from her change to Wolverine. “Before you ravish me O’ feared one,” the teenaged girl and her voice changed to a much older one. “Remember what you have to do tonight.”
“Yeah, yeah,” Victor Creed aka. Sabertooth, chuckled menacingly. “I need to keep junior away; just long enough to let ya ta get yer devil spawn out.”
“Yes,” Mystique, well versed in hiding her emotions, smiled a sickeningly sweet smile. “You take care of your demon seed and I will take care of my son.”

“Whatever,” Sabertooth ended the talk with a flip of a clawed hand. “Get back into character.”
“Yes sir,” a demure Kitty Pryde answered as she lowered herself on her hands and knees.

------

Back in the prison area, the real Kitty was acting as a lookout for her teammates Ororo and Jubilee, her eyes darting between the camera and the door.

“Do you think, you will be able to do something with it?” Jubilee inquired as she patiently waited for Ororo to complete her study of the collar.
“I-I don’t know,” the normally calm Ororo’s voice cracked with frustration. Her incarceration in the underground prison and the ordeal she had gone through, were making it difficult for her to concentrate. “I think so, although I am not sure what sort of affect it will have on the others, that is, if they are interconnected….and are they controlled and monitored from an external source.

“No, they ain’t,” Logan, growl provided them with the answer. “Each one is separate, but they are booby trapped.”
“Booby trapped?” letting go for Jubilee’s neck restraint, both women crawled over to the cell bars, where Kitty joined them.

Their fourth cellmate Stacy was still keeping up her *under recovery* act, all the while realizing that soon her *luck* would run out and she would be thrown to the horny, rabid, military dogs…..or soldiers in this matter.

The only person still out of action was the Nightcrawler, Kurt Wagner. Having come out of his previous pain induced unconsciousness, he had crawled around to get his daily rations; those too only after Logan had told him to eat it to keep his energy up.

“Yeah,” Logan nodded, his eyes not meeting them, lest their watchers know that they were conversing. Over the past few weeks, they had become adept in keeping their secrets, including their proposed plan to break out….and kill all the fuckers who screwed up with them. Truly said, the last part was purely Wolverine, the other x-men having not inkling of it. “Ya don’ do it properly….it’ll shock the shit outta you.”

“Fuck,” Jubilee answered succinctly.

“I think I can do it,” Ororo gathered her courage to speak confidently. ‘I know I can do it,’ she mulled internally. ‘I only need to conquer my fears.’ “I’ll do it.”

“Good,” Logan spared a cursory glance for all his teammates.

“We do it tonight.”

-----

”Hurry up ya chinky slut,” Victor Creed snarled at the Japanese woman stripping before him.

“Patience O’ feral one,” Mystique-Kwannon-Psylocke puckered her lips and let a kiss fly towards him. “And I am Japanese, not Chinese. Please reword your salacious endearmentss.”
“Don’t give me that patience shit,” his feet strode towards her. “I want it and I want it now.”
“Then take it yourself,” the voice was all Mystique. “Just tell me who you want me to be.”
“Be the….” Sabertooth started.


“Mallory,” the communicator piped up. “Mallory are you there? Please answer immediately?”
“What does limp dick want now?” Sabertooth growled in angry frustration.
“Most likely the same as what you want,” Mallory reached the gadget.

“Leave it,” Creed grabbed her hand. “Let him diddle himself.”
“Diddle?” the blonde freed herself from his grasp. “Is that what you do….*diddle* yourself?”
“I got a dick ya bitch,” the taller mutant was getting a severe case of blue balls. “Not a inverted pussy like him.”
“Yeah,” a perfect brow arched at him. “Then go fuck yourself.”

“Yes sir,” she spoke sweetly. “Sorry. I had just entered the shower.”
“Oh,” Cornelius’s smile was reflected in his voice. “I wanted to discuss some thing and go over some important papers with you. Please report to my room.”
“How soon do you want me to be there sir?” Mallory asked in her most seductive voice.
“I want you to be here five minutes ago,” the impatience indicated his *readiness*.
“Coming sir,” Mallory audibly smooched the communicator. “Just let me slip into something more….formal.”
“You’ve got ten minutes,” the *mad* scientist growled as best as he could. “I *AM* waiting my dear.”

“Well Victor,” Mallory grabbed her lab coat to cover her practically naked body.

“Looks like you’ll be the one doing the *diddling*.”

------

Elsewhere,

“Are you sure, that this is the right place,” a cultured whisper mingled with the forest noises.
“Yes,” the taller but younger man standing next to the first speaker answered. “This is the one. The F.O.H. transmission confirms it.”
“Is he in there?” a soft female asked for confirmation. “In-in that thing.”

“Yes my dear,” the first speaker nodded his head, fixing his slightly chipped glasses.
“Then lets go,” the woman jumped up. “We have to get him out of there.”
“NO,” the heavily accented voice of the second man silenced her. “We wait till nightfall.”

“He’s right,” the second youngest man of the group sighed from behind them. “We can’t attack in the day.”
“But….” She started, looking towards the last remaining member for support.

“Night,” was all she got as a pair of glowing eyes turned away from her.

-------

“’Ro,” Ororo turned her profile towards the sound, her cerulean eyes not wanting to see what her brain already knew. Logan had changed.

No, that wasn’t the thing. Logan was still the same. It was Wolverine who had changed.

“Yes,” she answered, avoiding naming any names. She was afraid….she was still afraid…of HIM. Even though she knew she mustn't be and that Logan wouldn’t anything to harm her, the fear seemed to have taken permanent resident in her heart and mind.

“Sorry ‘Ro,” that is how he always began. He could smell her fear, the fear that he put there and he apologized for it.
“Its alright Logan,” she answered calmly, also answering the next question she knew would come…..just like clockwork. “I am fine too.”

“Ya sure?” he asked for a confirmation. “Ya had yer food?”
“Yes Logan,” a hesitant smile curved her lips. She knew the reason for the sudden change man sitting a few from her. She knew why the usually gruff and unattached Wolverine had all of a sudden taken to care for her. ‘This,’ he arms protectively crossed over her still flat stomach. ‘He is taking care of his unborn child,’ she mused. ‘Animal instincts.’

What she inferred correctly but not completely was that, unknown to even the man himself, the Wolverine had marked her as his own, his scent still hanging on her body and clothes and the animal instincts in him weren’t only making him care for his unborn cub, but also for his female….his mate.

“Sorry ‘Ro,” he said again before turning away from her.

------

A couple of hundred miles away,

“How long brother John,” the human known as Graydon Creed inquired of the driver of the first of the three Friendship of Humanity trucks.
“About three hours more brother Graydon,” the driver answered into his hand held communicator.

“Stop after another hundred miles,” Graydon Creed instructed. “We make camp until the night. Everyone should be rested and ready.”
“Yes Brother,” John answered.

“Did everyone get that?” their leader repeated his previous words. “We camp until the night. Then we move in and liberate humanity from two more of these monsters.”

“Yes Brother,” a collective cry rang out from the three vehicles.

-------

“Oh, Mallory,” the crinkled old eyes of *Doctor* Cornelius were lit up behind his ever present and utterly necessary glasses.
“Faster Cornelius,” the blonde bombshell screamed as he began thrusting into her. “Faster Sir….faster Doctor.”

“I love when you call me that,” he grunted not knowing that Mystique knew it very well and that was the only reason she called him that.
“Faster Doctor,” she dug her manicured nails into her own thighs as she straddled him at the waist and thrust on him, her perfect rounds bobbing with each movement. “Oooh….you are so big, so thick,” she lied easily. “I love the way you feel inside him.”

“Oh Mallory,” Cornelius moaned as he reached up to still her. “Get on all fours,” his command came out like a request.
“As the great doctor commands,” Mallory moved off him and onto her hands and knees, her head turned towards him expectantly. “All for your Herr Doctor.”

Kneeling behind her, Cornelius repositioned his cock at her entrance, grasped her womanly hips and thrust into her.

“Oh, DOCTOR.”

------

Back in the prison,

*Sniff, Sniff* Logan sniffed once again, the tenth time today. ‘Somethin’ ain’t right,’ he growled to himself, his eyes stuck at the females’ cell.

“Logan,” a honey smooth voice entered his mind and wiped every other thought away.
“Yeah ‘Ro,” he snapped his head towards her. “Ya want somethin’? Ya Ok?”

“Yes Logan,” Ororo answered calmly, silently admonishing herself for startling him. “I just wanted to know, when do you want to do it?”
“Once they dim the lights,” Logan lifted his eyes towards the cell lights, which their captors turned off every night, half an hour after they *served* them dinner.
“Ok,” Ororo turned around to move away.

“Ororo,” the use of her full name and the urgency in his voice unnerved her. “There’s something ya should know.”
“Yes,” she gave a hesitant nod, an indication for him to carry on forward.

“Its about…..” he started explaining his findings, his words causing Ororo’s eyes to widen in horror.
“No,” her sigh was filled with pain and hurt, for herself and for their abused teammate.

“Goddess,” her eyes filled with tears.

“How much more do we have to suffer?”

------

Much later,

Cornelius’s Room,

“Well Doctor,” Mallory tugged on Cornelius’s lab coat, her eyes lingering at the naked and unconscious form her *boss*…her ex-sex-boss. “Its been a ride, albeit a *pilled* one, but here’s where I get off,” her figure and voice changed towards the end, her body becoming shorter, older, her voice turning deeper.

Reaching into the outer pocket, she pulled out his identity and security clearance cards.

A few minutes ago,

“That was….exemplary,” Cornelius’s tired sigh was filled with contentment.
“You were great baby,” Mallory crooned as she slid off the bed to reach for the whine bottle the *new* base-head had opened to celebrate rubbing his main rival, Wraith’s nose in the proverbial dirt. Unseen by him, she slipped a special pill into his flute.

“Drink up Doctor,” Mallory puckered up at him, her hand lingering at his still *working* erection. “The night is young, and so are we.”
“You are the young one my dear,” the old unsuspecting fool accept the drink. “I just feed off you.”

“Hmmm….feed,” Mallory’s eyes lit up as the glasses clinked against each other. “You know what, we should order some food.”
“Food?” Graying eyebrow knit in confusion. “For?”

“For…..” Mallory began, her fingering reaching forth to push the now unconscious man, causing him to topple over the bed, the bubbly liquid spreading all over and absorbing though the winkled sheets.


“Enjoy your sleep,” Mystique-Cornelius chuckled at the real one. “You’ll be up soon…WHA…?” *he* exclaimed as the base’s security alarms went off.

“My baby’s here,” Mystique surmised in her own voice.

“He’s going to get a welcome from his papa.”

---

The Prison,

“What the fuck?” Logan jumped at the first blare of the alarm, flashing red lights accompanying the sound. “Hurry ‘Ro.”
“Just few more seconds,” Ororo gritted from between clenched teeth. “Its almost done.”

“Well hurry up,” the Wolverine growled this time. “Something ain’t right.”
“Do you think we are in danger?” Jubilee piped up from her lookout position. “Well, duh,” she answered her question herself.

“Done,” Ororo let out a yelp of fearful pleasure. *SNAP* the collar was off. “Try it out,” the words had barely left her mouth that the test subject raised a shaking hand and neatly passed it through the offensive metal grasped in Ororo’s hand.

“It worked,” Kitty squealed in glee as she phased a second time, this time right through her taller teammate.

“Get here,” Logan’s growl drew her attention back to the emergency at hand.

“Get me outta here.”

----

Outside, on one side of the base

“ATTACK,” Graydon Creed’s war cry rang out in the night, “FOR HUMANITY.”

“FOR HUMANITY,” the so called Friends of Humanity Brothers launched their first salvo at the mutant prison.

They had broken up into three teams of seventeen each with Graydon Creed handling the one that was going to enter the base and cleanse the earth from mutant menace.

-----

Meanwhile, on the fourth remaining side,

“Who are those guys?” the young man from before piped up.
“F.O.H.,” the oldest of the group answered gravelly.
“FUCK,” can the succinct answer.

“Very perceptive my friend,” a large clawed hand came to rest on his shoulder. “However, there is a time for words and a time for action, and THIS my dear people, IS definitely a time for ACTION.”

“Is that supposed to be a pep talk?” the young man chuckled nervously.
“NO.”

“Good,” the young girl growled from the lookout position. “Because it SUCKED. Now stop yapping and get a move on.”

“There is goes again,” the young man whispered over a covered mouth.

“She’s CHANNELING.”

------

“What is our position?” Wraith barked at the controller ear.
“We are taking heavy hits sir,” the battle hardened veteran answered evenly. “We are being attacked from three….NO, from all four sides.”
“All FOUR sides!! What do you mean all four sides?”

“Sir, I mean, we just got another group attacking us,” the sergeant scowled back at him. “This one is different from the other three.”
“How do YOU know that?” Wraith flashed all his colonel-ness.
“I know this SIR,” the other man didn’t let off. “Because they are dressed and armed differently, and as EVEN you can very clearly see SIR….”

“….they are most DEFINITELY mutants.”


Note: The last line should give you the identity of the mysterious attackers. All guesses are welcome....and requested. I still haven't finalised them and their *specific* relations. You have four men and one woman to fill in.

So....please send in your reviews!!





You must login () to review.