** ** indicates telepathic communication.
‘ ’ indicates thought
“ ” indicates spoken words


“…about our plan.”

“Plan?” growled Wolverine. His body was seriously fatigued, his haling factor being pushed to its limits. He had barely finished taking out the bullets from the first two times and Wraith had come and pumped more lead into him. Along with the intense pain of the wounds, there was a strong urge to scratch the newly forming muscles as they knit themselves together, smooth skin and soft hair growing to cover them.

“Yes plan” Cornelius was barely containing his enthusiasm. He was feeling and acting like a kid with a new toy. As much as he had enjoyed his work on the Weapon X project, this would be his masterpiece, the culmination of years of efforts and experimentation on willing and unwilling subjects.

-----

“You see Wolverine, as good as you are as a weapon….you are but one. You can only be deployed at one place at a time. We tried to get over that inconvenience by cloning you. It wasn’t easy. In all our tries, only one test subject survived to full maturity….X 23. I take it you two have met in the past.”

At Logan’s nod, Cornelius continued his narration. “However, that experiment wasn’t as successful as we wished it to be. X 23 was supposed to be a better weapon than you. One with no emotions, no fear and no qualms about taking life, whether human or others of your kind. We succeeded in doing that, tweaking its genetic code to remove any undesirable traits. What we missed was the stubborn desire to run, which your clone seems to share with you.”

Logan grinned at the slightly dejected tone in Cornelius’s voice. He remembered the young girl that was his clone and the conditions under which they had been encountered each other for the first time. They had almost killed each other that time. X blamed him for her conditions and it only after he subdued her and called on her suppressed emotions that he was able to get her to listen to him. That was a couple of years ago. Things had improved since then, they had run into each other many times and X had even come to stay at the mansion for long durations of time. Logan had taken her legal guardianship and treated her like a daughter and she in turn respected him greatly, drawing on his own experiences with the *normal* world to help her get settled in and deal with others around her in a calm and civilized manner and not give into her animal instincts and gut them at the slightest disagreement.

“Now coming to our plan,” Cornelius continued. “We have decided to go the natural way. And we have the perfect subjects for it” he gestured towards the three captive x-women. “We can have infiltration, telepathic potential with plasma powers….” He pointed to Kitty and Jubilee and then to Ororo. “….and best of all, elemental control. All that with the most important thing of all….your healing factor.”
“Leave. Them. Alone” Logan grunted pushing himself up on his feet. “Yer dealing is with me. Let them go.” He knew the words were futile as soon as they left his lips. He had guessed what Cornelius was leading towards and he did not like it at all.

“Oh but they do,” Cornelius stepped towards Ororo, who stood her ground, not letting the fear welling up inside her show on her face. Being in an enclosed space wasn’t something she was ever comfortable with, her claustrophobia made sure of that. Nevertheless, she stood stoic and calm, not for herself but for Kitty and Jubilee. They were on the edge themselves and Ororo was the only thing stopping them from breaking down completely.

----

"You see Wolverine” Cornelius turned towards Logan. “These three will be the first carriers of the next generation of Weapon X operatives.”

“WHAT?” Jubilee blurted out, shutting up immediately at the hard look Ororo gave her.
“Yes” Cornelius grinned his toothy grin at her. “You heard me right. You three are the going to be the first to help Wolverine here provide us with new test subjects, and too without the unnecessary and completely avoidable loss of human life.”

Walking to Logan, Cornelius rubbed his hands in glee. “Do you understand Wolverine. You are going to impregnate these *things* and give me what I want.”
“Go Fuck yerself,” Logan’s answer drew immediate action from Wraith who raised his gun and fired at him, the sudden impact knocking him of his feet and into the wall.
“No” Cornelius raised his hand to stop Wraith, watching as Wolverine slid down to the ground, his blood pooling around him. “You should be saying, ‘Yes master, I will fuck THEM,’” he pointed towards the other cell. “Although I will need to control you for that too, so that you don’t give into your urges during your *lovemaking*” he contemptuously spat out the last word.

At Logan’s and his teammates’ confused reaction, Cornelius laughed out aloud.
“You want to know something interesting about your *friend* here,” he said to Ororo. “He has a special ‘mating ritual’. Whenever we gave him females to satisfy his libidinous needs, he used to *inspect* them, smelling, poking and prodding them. And if they didn’t pass his *standards*…” he let the words hang in the air, enjoying the realization dawning on his captives faces. “….If they didn’t pass his inspection, he used to cut them to pieces and that too in the middle of his coupling. Not a nice way to go, wouldn’t you agree,” he ended chuckling, at the sickly expressions on x-men’s faces.

“You know, I initially planned on using artificial insemination to get the work done” Cornelius was easily letting all his secrets out, enjoying the mental torture he was subjecting the captives to. “But Major Wraith here suggested adopting a *personal* approach. Even though it may appear otherwise, he IS a great fan of our pet’s work. He convinced me to allow Wolverine to have a choice of his mates and their *suitability* for use.”
Turning to the soldiers present, he walked towards them. “Then there was another *very important* point he raised. He is a very caring man and cares a great deal about his soldiers, and wanted to provide them a little ‘one-on-one’ entertainment,” he ended pointing to the cameras around Wolverine’s cell.

-----

“I’m not going ta do it,” Wolverine grunted, pushing himself up on his feet.
“Who said anything about asking for your approval. You just have a choice to choose the order in which you are going to fuck them,” Wraith raised his gun again, but Cornelius hand gently pushed it down.
“That’s enough for today. You will have enough time for exact the rest hundred and ten times.”

“And as for your decision…” he hobbled to Wolverine, “I can easily make you do it, but I would rather have you to do it willingly. To make things easier for you, I would like to give you an incentive….”
Logan narrowed his eyes, “Incentive?”
“Yes…incentive. If you do not agree to comply with my *requests*, I will have to go the artificial route. It would be easier for me, but for your teammates, it would mean hell. Once I have got them impregnated, I will hand them over to an old friend of yours. Although I am sure that once to see who and what I have in mind, you will see the light of the day and start seeing things my way.”
‘Another Subject’ Wolverine’s thoughts were answered by the door sliding open.

“Heyya runt” the familiar voice called out to him, its owner stepping through the door.

Recognizing the hulking shadow trudging towards him, Wolverine gritted out one word.

“Creed”

Please Review!!





You must login () to review.