** ** indicates telepathic communication.
‘ ’ indicates thought
“ ” indicates spoken words


“Creed”

“Logan” Victor Creed Aka Sabertooth grunted back at his oldest enemy. “Back in the cage huh.”
“What about ya Creed, back at yer masters’ feet,” Wolverine taunted him, his pain forgotten at the sight of the hulking feral. “Ya always were a dog, first Magneto and now these fuckers.”
“GrrRRR….” Sabertooth snarled at Wolverine, but Cornelius stopped him. “Calm down Sabertooth. You will get your chance to refresh your acquaintance with Wolverine. Right now we have more pressing matters for you to *look* into.”
“Later runt,” Sabertooth stepped towards the x-women. “Nice frails….especially the yella,” raising his clawed hand, he suggestively licked his first two fingers. “I can practically taste the fear dripping offa her….”
“SABERTOOTH” Wraith’s hard command cut him off. “Get to work.”
“Hnnn…” Sabertooth glared at the human. ‘I’ll get ya too,’ he narrowed his eyes, running his hand through his hair and over the control chip embedded underneath his skull.

------

“Is the subject ready?" Cornelius spoke into his commlink.
“Yes sir” a female voice answered.
“Bring it,” Cornelius commanded, turning to Logan. “Now Wolverine, we have prepared a brief show to help you reach a favorable decision.”
Logan was silent, a continuous growl rising from his chest, his hands clasped at his sides. “What do ya mean?” he asked finally.
“Oh, you will see soon enough,” Wolverine could sense the slight hesitation in his voice.

Moments later, the doors slid open and two soldiers entered, followed by a female. ‘The one on the coomlink’ Logan deduced by her white lab robe. The soldiers were dragging a female and from the power-inhibiting collar around her neck, it was clear that she was a mutant. He couldn’t see her face, but recognized the familiar smell.
“Stacy” Ororo’s anguished whisper revealed the identity of mystery mutant. ‘Stacy X’ Logan recalled her codename. He had met her at the mansion. It had been a little more than a year ago. He had returned from one of his trips and had detected strong pheromones lingering in and around the mansion. It had been hers.

On investigating, he came to know about her ‘gifts’. She gave out pheromone emissions upon skin-to-skin contact, which would allow her to stimulate body functions in others to cause orgasms, vomiting, nausea, rectal malfunctions and other very interesting things. She was also able to sense pheromone emissions from others around her. She had been a student once, but had left to be on her own. From what he had seen and heard, it appeared that she had done quite well for herself by selling her ‘services’ to people interpreted in trying something different.

The ragged, unconscious body being dragged by the soldiers was very different from the streetwise and sexually attractive woman he remembered.

The soldiers dragged her to an empty cell and tossed her in.

------

“Wake it up,” Cornelius instructor the woman following the soldiers.
Reaching into her lab coat pocket, she withdrew a syringe and a small liquid filled bottle. Drawing the liquid into the syringe, she stepped inside the cage and plunged it into the nearly naked mutant.

“Now Wolverine…” Cornelius began. “You and your ‘friends’ will get a small hint of what is in store for them if you don’t follow our orders….”

-----

A couple of minutes later,

“Uhnnn…” Stacy moaned as she regained consciousness. “Uhnn…aauhnn…”
Slowly opening her eyes, she saw the familiar faces of her ‘sometime’ teammates, a few feet away from her. Placing her left hand on the ground, she tried to push up and talk to them.
She had barely risen a foot from the ground when….

*CLANG*

….the cell door slammed shut.

-----

“NO” Logan yelled out, realizing what Cornelius meant by *show*. He was going to use Stacy to set an example for what would happen to Ororo, Kitty and Jubilee if he didn’t agree to their demands. What he didn’t understand then, was – WHY? Why were they making him do this? If they wanted, they could easily do the same through other, less invasive means.
What he knew was, whatever the reason, it couldn’t have come from Cornelius. ‘Wraith’ his mind cried out. He was the mastermind behind all this….or was there someone else, someone who was pulling the strings and whom he hadn’t met yet.

“AAAHHH…” a bloodcurdling cry interrupted his thoughts.

-----

“Enjoy yourself,” Cornelius gave a parting remark as he walked away, his female assistant close by his side. “Just don’t kill her.”

“Hnnn….” Sabertooth grunted in response. Stepping into the cage, he grabbed Stacy by the neck and pulled her to the center. Turning her to face him, he dug his claws into her cheeks and dragged them across, causing her to cry out in pain. Taking a deep breath, he reveled in the heady smell of fresh blood and bent down, smelled and licked her bleeding cheek.
Lapping up the oozing blood, he smacked his lips. “Hmm…not bad…” he growled near her ear. “…for a trick turning cunt.”

“Fu….ck….y…ooouuu,” Stacy grunted, trying to push him away, only to have him slap her hard across the face.
“Don’t worry frail, ya’ll get ta do that too….” He tightened his grip, causing Stacy to choke. Looking up at the x-men he flashed his fangs, “….and right in front of them. But ya must be used t’ that, being the whore that ya are.” Reaching for her, he bent down and bit above her collarbone….hard, drawing blood and another choked out cry from Stacy.

Enjoying the pain he was inflicting, Sabertooth loosened his grip and whispered to her, “Louder,” he growled in glee. “Scream louder.”

Seeing what he was about to do next, Ororo turned to the two younger x-men (women). “Kitty, Jubilee….” She choked out. “Close your eyes and cover your ears……and don’t open them until I let you know.”
The three women walked to the opposite corner of their cell and sat down and brought their knees to their chest. Bending their heads down, they shut their eyes, and placed their hands over their ears trying to cut off, the tormented cries emanating from the other cell.

------

Meanwhile in the torture cell, Sabertooth had ripped apart the tattered remains of Stacy’s clothes, his pointed claws crisscrossing across her tanned and dotted skin. Stacy had lost all the fight in her and lay motionless on the ground. The effects of hunger and the torture being inflicted, finally taking their tool and causing her to become unresponsive, not that it mattered to her tormentor.

Unbuckling his belt, Creed unbuttoned his jeans and pushed it down to his knees. Kneeling on the ground, he pulled Stacy to him and in one swift hard thrust, entered her dry channel, his claws digging into her hips, blood oozing from the freshly forming wounds.
“Uhnnn…” was Stacy could manage as the feral mutant entered and started pummeling into her. The loss of blood and the beating she endured, first at the hands of the soldiers and then at the hands of Creed, was causing her to lose consciousness.

“Take a nice long look runt…” he taunted the caged Wolverine. “Once I finish with this bitch….I will come fer yer frails. I think I’ll start with the black one first. She smells good…..good enough to bite into and eat. I am sure her blood is just as sweet, not like this fuckin’ road cunt here,” he emphasized his words by digging a claw into one of the many raw, seeping wounds on Stacy’s stomach. “Whaddya say?”

Wolverine didn’t answer him, his stare never breaking from the rutting mutant before him. He was committing every single moment to memory. Once he broke free, he was going to exact payment for each and every one of them. From all of them, especially the main three – Cornelius, Wraith and Creed. Then he was going to find who was directing them and make them pay too.

Grinning at Wolverine, Sabertooth increased the speed of his thrusts His hands slipping over Stacy’s hips, began to cut long deep slashes into her hips, the scent of fresh blood exciting him and causing him to grow even rougher.

----

Suddenly there was a crackle followed by a booming voice over the intercom.
“Creed, remember….we want it to live, for now,” Wraith barked at him. “My soldiers need their release too.”
“Hnn…” Sabertooth had lost all sense of language, the smell of blood and his own arousal taking him to a feral stage.
Flipping Stacy over onto her stomach, he lifted her hips and entering her from behind, he started fucking her like an animal, causing her bloody face to be rubbed along the dirty cell floor. In his current state, he did not realize that his *partner* had lost consciousness and was flopping along like a rag doll.

Nearing his imminent release, he reached forward and placed his large paw like hands on Stacy’s shoulders, holding her in place. The air was filled with the stench of freshly spilt blood, sex and tears; both from the unconscious victim and her female teammates. The only sounds were the sound of skin slapping against skin and the deep grunts from Sabertooth.

-----

“GRRAAAHHH….” A loud roar signaled Sabertooth’s climax. Plunging harder into the unconscious mutant, he started spilling his seed deep into her womb.
Gradually his thrusts grew slower along with his growls. “Grrr…rrr…” Finally he fell over, trapping her bloody body under his larger form, as he continued thrusting into her, albeit slowly, his raging arousal momentarily sated.

“Are you done?” asked a voice from the other side of the cage.
“Hnn…” he grunted from his position over his latest conquest.
Turning her over, he lowered to her breasts and bit into the left one, while drawing an *S* into the right one. “Mine” he grunted close to her skin, smiling as he raised his head to meet Wolverine’s hard stare.

Pushing himself up, he pulled his jean over his still contracting erection, slick with both his and her combined juices.
“Throw her with them,” he growled to the soldier whose fear he could smell in spite of the brave front he was trying to put up.
“I…I…we know what to do,” he managed to blurt out, signaling to her partner to come forward. It was then that Sabertooth noticed the dozen or so soldiers gathered around the cell.
“Ya will have ta wait for a week at least before ya can get yer dicks in her,” he chuckled at their pale faces. With that, he walked away towards the door, but not before giving the x-women a threatening growl.

-----

“Take her” a soldier barked as they dragged an unconscious and bleeding Stacy into the females’ cell. Throwing a first aid kit at Ororo, they turned and walked out the cell, locking the metal door behind them.

“Jubilee…..Kitty…” Ororo called out to her teammates, her own voice hoarse from crying, first for Logan and then for Stacy.
Silently the three women set on cleaning, disinfecting and bandaging her wounds.

-----

Inside the observation room,

“Was all this necessary?” Cornelius turned to Wraith. “I could have done it easily by other means.”
“You could have” Wraith answered, not turning from the screen. “But then we wouldn’t have achieved this,” he pointed to the x-men on the screen.
“What?” Cornelius peered at the feed from the various cameras. “What are you talking about?”
“This…” Wraith sounded happy with the results. “….is the beginning of the end of the x-men” he spat the last word out. “I am going to break them, in every way – mind, body and spirit. I am going to continue till they are nothing more than the animals they should be, and then…”
“Then….” Cornelius was fearful from the burning madness visible in Wraith’s single working eye.
“Then….” Wraith smiled a cold, evil smile. “Then I am going to do it all over again and again and again, till I get tired of it….”

“….Which will be on the day I die.”

Note: Please Review!!





You must login () to review.