** ** indicates telepathic communication.
‘ ’ indicates thought
“ ” indicates spoken words


“I Promise.”

“Grrhhnn….” Victor Creed groaned, his canines biting into his skin. He had his hands on either side of the head of the platinum haired, Nubian beauty lying between his legs. He was guiding up and down as she had her perfectly shaped lips rounded around the spit-slicked flesh of his erection.
To any one looking at them it would appear as if, Storm the weather goddess, and current Weapon X prisoner was *orally* servicing the feral mutant known as Sabertooth.

“Hnn….Storm,” he grunted as he tried to push more of himself into her hot mouth. However, the very next moment, the fervent ministrations ceased as ‘Storm’ withdrew her head and scowled at him, her own eyes flashing yellow, her hand tightening painfully around his throbbing shaft.
“Victor, I’ll look and sound like any one you want,” Mystique spoke in her own sweet but freezing cold voice. “….But unless we are outside, I want it to be my on your lips, not that of that x-bitch or anyone else. Do you understand?” she ended, further tightening her grip.
“Grrrnn….” Sabertooth just grunted his answer, reaching to try to pull Mystique-Storm’s head back onto his aching erection.
“Who am I?” she smiled a sick smile at him, her voice twisted to sound innocent and shy.
“Raven….” Creed spat out, finally getting her to continue her previous action, adding a near silent ‘cunt’ in the end. Angry at her interruptions, he increased the force he was applying over her head, thrusting deeper into her mouth.

----

“Hey you,” Logan opened his eyes at the disturbing sound. Turning towards the sound, he saw six soldiers standing on the other side of the cage bars. All of them were heavily armed. ‘Here we go again,’ he thought, expecting another round of shooting.
On paying further attention, he saw that only two of the soldiers were facing him. The other four of seemed more interested with the residents of the other. The two soldiers facing him held what looked like napalm guns, a theory that was supported by the two large canisters standing on the ground besides them.

One of the soldiers was unlocking the cell door, instructing the women to stand and face the wall.

“Which one do they want?”
“The black one,” another soldier answered, his hand pointing towards Ororo. “The white haired one,” he sneered.
“What do you say we have some fun, before taking her to Cornelius,” another solider piped up. “Maybe we can give Cornelius the mutie baby he wants?”
“Sure, if you have a death wish,” another soldier admonished him. “Touch them and Wraith and Cornelius will skin you alive. That one is for fun,” he pointed towards the still comatose Stacy. “Besides we already have a toy to play with,” he pointed over his shoulder at Wolverine.
“Yeah,” the first soldier with the special gun responded as he flipped a switch on the gun. “We have to *bathe* him today. But first, take her away.”

Minutes later, both soldiers were standing on two sides of the Adamantium cage, they guns pointed directly at Logan.
“Hey you two,” one of them called to Jubilee and Kitty. “Come and stand by the bars. We have a show for you.”
Gingerly both nervous teenagers walked to the front of their cell. They both knew fully well, what was going to happen. Ororo had told them about Logan’s torture *schedule* and they were afraid for their teammate’s wellbeing. They feared what was going to happen to Ororo, but they were even more afraid for Wolverine as whatever was going to happen to him was going to occur right before their eyes.”

“Enjoy the show,” one of the soldiers jeered. Cocking his *gun*, he started *firing*. The next moment, cries of pain sounded through the corridor as Wolverine’s skin and muscles started to sizzle and fall from his body. The canisters didn’t contain napalm but acid. Acid, which right now, was being sprayed from both sides, effectively ending any chance of his escape from the spray nozzle.

----

“Don’t ya haveta go and blow the pile o’bones,” Sabertooth grunted at Mystique who was still lingering in between his legs. This time however, she was just lying there, her blue-skinned head resting on his right thigh. She had returned to her own form, resting before adopting the Mallory Brickman persona.
“Not for another hour,” Mystique answered offhandedly.
“Do you think you gonna be able to do him after me,” he commented, sounding smug at his sexual achievement.
“I can handle and ‘do’ a lot more and you know that,” Mystique looked up at him. “I may not be able to feel him inside me, but I can still ‘do’ him….and I need to do it, until we get what we need.”
“Yeah, what we need,” was all Creed grunted as he pulled Mystique up by her hair. “Come on, get on yer knees.”
“Who?” Mystique arched her eyebrow at him, a smirk on her lips, her yellow eyes flashing brightly.
“Grrr….Raven,” Creed scowled at her, vowing to fuck the smirk right off her face.

----

“Is it ready?”

“Yes,” Cornelius looked up from his inspection of the unconscious mutant female lying in front of him, on the bed. They were in the center of what looked like an examination room, maybe even a normal hospital room, except for the two armed guards standing at the door, with two more on the other side. Wraith was standing outside the room, looking through the observation window.

“Healthy?”
“Yes. We can start whenever we want. Although I still have my reservations…..”

“What reservations?” Wraith scowled at him.
“I don’t think it is a good idea to use the animal to get the work done. I still suggest that we go the scientific route. I could easily…..”
“I know what you *suggest*,” Wraith’s mouth twisted in a smile. “And it’s a good thing that I am in charge and not you.”

“But we have orders to….” Cornelius started.
“I know what are orders are. Our first priority is getting the mutant’s eggs, which you have already done. Being able to use her as the *vessel* for conception and gestation is just an add-on, a bonus. One that is not expendable. If Wolverine wants to cut it open, let him. We can always get more wombs.”
Cornelius just nodded his head and resumed his testing of the female subject.

“Will the child get the female’s abilities or just Wolverine’s?” Wraith interrupted him again.
“The child usually has DNA from both parents,” Cornelius adjusted his thick glasses. “Its the same with animals. So this one shouldn’t be any different. However, I don’t know what abilities will it get from either side or to what extent.”

“Well if it doesn’t work the first time, we can scarp it and start over again. We have a enough eggs for several hundred test runs,” Wraith looked at Storm. “…and if Wolverine doesn’t kill it, we can always get more from the source.”

“When do you want to start?”
“Whenever you are finished with your tests,” Wraith signaled two soldiers to come to him. “When you take it back, put it in the cage with Wolverine. Is his *washing* done?”
“Yes sir,” the soldiers answered, getting a grin from his commanding officer.
“Good,” Wraith commended the young man. “Tomorrow morning we make a last run, before letting him ready for the testing procedure. You are dismissed,” he waved the shoulder back to his post.
“Yes sir,” the soldier saluted him and returned to his post outside the examination room.

----

By the time, the soldiers carried her back to her cell; Ororo was coming out from the effects of the anesthesia and was taking in her surroundings. She had tried to find a way out of the complex for making their escape. She hadn’t been successful, but neither had her observation been completely fruitless. She had managed to find out the location of their complex. From the conversation between the two soldiers carrying her, he found out that they were somewhere in South-Central America, most probably Mexico.

Back in the cell, both Jubilee and Kitty were tightly hugging each other, tears flowing down their cheeks from the pan and hurt of atrocity they had been forced to witness. The soldiers had literally washed away Wolverine, sprayed acid on him, completely burning off all his hair and entire skin. In some places of his body, the acid had dissolved through the muscles, revealing the shiny silvery metal underneath.

After the acid wash, the soldiers had hosed him down with water, clearing away all the acid and most of his rotten, burnt up body parts.
Logan had gone into convulsions from the intense pain and from the sudden heightened stress on his healing factor. Moments later he lost consciousness, his healing factor *switching* his body off. It needed to focus on healing his vital organs and any unnecessary activity would just use precious energy in other places.

In his unconscious state, he didn’t hear his cage door being opened and a semiconscious Storm being carried inside and flung on the ground beside him.

----

*Thudk Thudk*

“Come in,” Cornelius called out from his bed. “I have been waiting for you,” he grinned as the younger vivacious ‘human’ entered the room, still dressed in her white lab coat.
“You said ten,” she replied in a soft seductive voice. “….and you sent me to my room,” she added with a pout.
“Sorry baby, but you understand. I can’t….” Cornelius reached a hand out to her.
“Yes,” she nodded her head. Coming to sit next to him, she ran a slender hand over his chest and stomach. “But I missed you.”
“I missed you too,” the older man responded as he drew her her closer for a hug, missing the self-assured smirk on her face. “I’m ready,” he whispered into her ear.
“I know, I can feel it.” she let out a giggle, her hand reaching down to caress his clothed erection. “When did you take it?” she asked of him.
“About an hour ago,” he grinned at her.
“That means we have about four hours before it wears off,” she smiled seductively, her eyes smoldering with *false* want.

At Cornelius’s nod, she drew back and stood up.
“So why waste time,” she licked her lips, her hands unbuttoning her coat. Slipping the coat off, she revealed a completely naked body to him.
“You don’t waste time do you,” the older man leered at her, his hand moving around her smooth waist, drawing her to him.
“No, I don’t,” she winked, as she climbed on the bed to straddle him, her large rounded breasts swaying in front of him.

----

“Ms. Monroe….Ororo….” Ororo heard a young voice calling to her. Opening her eyes, she found herself in a different cell from the one she had been in earlier. However, she could still hear her teammate’s voice. It took her a moment to realize that she was in Logan’s *cage*. Turning to look at him, she gasped at the horrific sight that greeted her.

Lying in front of her, turned over on his stomach, was the healing form of Wolverine. His metal skeleton was visible in several places, including more than half of his face, with a gaping hole in place of what was used to be his right eye.
“Goddess….” She croaked out, her own throat constricted from severe dehydration. Lying back, she waited for her body to recover completely from the effects of the anesthesia.

“Ororo…” this time she recognized the voice – Jubilee.
“I am well child,” she managed to form the words. She raised a hand to let the teenagers know that she was recovering. “Just need to res….” She trailed off, her brain once again going blank from the combined effects of the residual anesthesia, fatigue and low body energy.

----

Next morning,

“WRAITH,” Ororo frowned at the loud cry sounding in the corridor. Coming out of her sleep, she winced, her body crying out with pain. Her muscles were cramped and her body was aching all over from sleeping on the cold, hard floor.

Rubbing her eyes open, she looked around to track the source of the sound, only to hear some running through the corridor. Running towards her.
“Where is Wraith?” Cornelius sounded angry.
“Sir, colonel Wraith is not in the complex sir,” the soldier informed him. “Something important came up and he left late last night.”
“Where did he go?” he asked before flipping his hand. “Ok never mind that. Just tell me, who was the one who brought the mutant back from the examination?”
“It was Roberts and me sir,” the soldier’s southern accent grew thick with nervousness.
“You stupid IDIOTS,” Cornelius bellowed at him. “I specifically gave orders to not to damage these three,” he pointed towards Ororo, Kitty and Jubilee. “You want to play around and get your rocks off, use the other female or Wolverine for that.”
“Sir….”
“Until we get our work done, you will handle these three with care, not throw them around like this. Do you understand me PRIVATE?”
“Yes sir, Dr. Cornelius sir,” the soldier stiffened and saluted him.
“Now get lost,” he dismissed the younger man.

Pressing his commlink, he spoke into it. “Mallory?”
“Yes doctor,” Mallory ‘Mystique’ Brickman’s voice sounded through the corridor.
“I need you to come here and inspect X 102,” he referred to Storm by her Weapon X codename.
“Yes sir,” she answered, ending the communication.

----

Meanwhile, Two hundred kilometers from the complex

Wraith glanced at the side view mirror of his armored Humvee, his eyes tracking the two military trucks following him. Each truck held a metal cage, with an unconscious mutant in each one of them.

“Cornelius is going to love this.”


Note: Please Review!!





You must login () to review.