Disclaimer: Don't own any of the x-men character in any of the different Marvel universes (Cartoon, Comic or Movie). All owned and copy righted by Marvel Comics.

Summary: Tonight is the night. The night of confessions. The night of confrontations. The night of the hunt.

Place: Xavier Mansion, Westchester, New York
Time: Late Evening (Sunset-to-Twilight)

White hair were billowing in the late evening breeze. The residual sunlight and rising moon playing off the long snowy tresses, making them seem alive.
Just as her clouds hid rain, thunder and lightening within them, so did she hide her own secrets underneath her goddess persona. Love, passion, lust, desire and a plethora of emotions few people had seen and still fewer had experienced.

Ororo Monroe closed her eyes and summoning her winds, lifted herself towards the sky, her face tilting upwards towards the full moon. She controlled the weather and it did not affect its mistress.

Not today.

Today she was hot. A kind of hot, which even the winds could not satiate.

----

Down on the ground, hidden in the trees, two eyes watched her, following her every movement.

A human he was, but he was also much more.

A powerful mutant….a man and an animal.

Especially on nights like tonight. Tonight he was the animal. Tonight he was the Wolverine.

He watched and waited. He was stalking her. Sizing her up. Waiting for the right moment. His nostrils flaring as her scent wafted to him. Vanilla. Honey. Sandalwood. And Earth. It was everything her. She was of the earth. Even if she rode on the winds, she was bound to the earth, connected to it like no other.

Except for one. Him.

----

He had been watching her for years. Ages, it seemed.

It would all end tonight.

Tonight he would make his move. Tonight he would call on her.

Would she answer his call? Will she join him and make him whole? Will she…?

It would all come out tonight.

---

Feeling restless, Ororo approached the lake. Maybe the cool waters of the lake would give her the peace that her winds could not.

Knowing that no one would come to the lake at this time, she landed on the shore and started unbuttoning her white floral blouse. Nudity didn’t deter her, but yet she took precautions. Not for her, but for the other mansion residents….her friends, her teammates.
A soft smile played on her lips, as she remembered the time when Colossus and Kurt had seen like that. That, both of them were the shyest of all the men she encountered had not worked in their favor. She had smiled at them, enjoying their efforts to look unaffected, their cheeks coloring from embarrassment.

Then he had come. His heated gaze melting her down. Making her want to cover herself up, and at the same time enjoying the appreciation in his gold flecked eyes.

“Logan”

----

“Hmmm,” her stalker stilled in the bushes. His head tilting at the name she had called.

Taking a deep breath, he smelled her longing, her want….her arousal.

Deciding to wait for the right moment, he crouched down, his hulking form hidden within the woods. ‘She isn’t a telepath’ he muttered in relief. Nor did she have his enhanced senses. Even then, he stayed back, knowing that if he got any nearer, she would detect his presence. Just like always.

---

Slipping off her white sandals, she walked into the lake. Her body shorn of all clothes, naked and free as the day she was born. Her white skirt and blouse lying on the ground along with her lacy bra and panties, resting on top of them.

The cool water felt so nice against her ebony smooth skin. ‘This should help’ she optimized.

Wading until the water reached her hips; she reached down cupping her hand to splash the soothing water over her neck, tilting her head to allow better access. The flowing water, tickled her large, flush, chocolate colored nipples, exciting them to erection, causing an involuntary moan to escape her lips as she reached down and fondled them.

Stepping forward, she let the water wash over her, soaking her completely, her long white locks fanning outwards into the water, oblivious to the voyeur crouching a few feet away.

---

Looking at her like this anyone would think that she was contented….relaxed even.

Anyone but him.

He had smelled her restlessness, her arousal. He had heard his name on her lips and wanted to hear it again….and again….and again. He wanted to be the one to make her cry out in throes of passion, his name on her lips as their bodies joined together, their twin souls merging as one.

As they should be.

No….as they will be. He promised himself.

Making up him mind, he rose from his position and stalked towards her. His jean clad body, throbbing with anticipation and want.

Want….for her.

-----

“Logan” Ororo gasped, her eyes widening as the feral mutant neared her, his shoulders drooped, his hands balling into fists, threatening to release the indestructible claws underneath.

Breaking away from his body, Ororo gazed into his eyes.

His eyes!!

“Wolverine?” she said a second time, eliciting a growl from him. ‘So that’s who it is,’ she thought, shuddering at the look in his eyes. His beautiful eyes, usually a deep hazel were dark, the barest hint of gold shining at the edges of his dilated pupils.

He seemed ready to attack, primed for the hunt.

From the way he was staring at her, she immediately knew that tonight…..she was the hunted.

Tonight she was the prey.

-----

A part of her wanted to reason with him, calm him by calling to the man, just as she did in times of a battle.

But that was the while thing. That was in battle.

‘And this isn’t?’ she questioned herself.

Another part wanted to leave him alone and return to the mansion. His negating growl quashed that line of thought.

No…not tonight.

Tonight the Wolverine hunted her…and there was no escaping that. No escaping him.

Tonight he would have her.

…And wasn’t that what she wanted?

---

Over the years, they had grown closer. From uncomfortable teammates to friends…to best friends and *sometime* kissing partners.

She had detected the underlying sexual energy between them.

…..And if she had sensed it, he was sure to have done it too, his superhuman senses enabling him to detect the minutest of changes.

Why hadn’t they acted on it? She had asked herself many times.

Maybe, because he was in love with her best friend, and she with another. A love so deep and profound *at least on her part*, that the loss of that love had caused her to close up, denying herself that kind of love again.

Until him.

Or maybe…they were just waiting for the right time to take the next step in their relationship. Moving from friends to lovers.

Had that time finally come now?

Was he ready? ….Was she?

-----

Reaching the shore, he extended a hand to her. “Come” he commanded, his usually gruff voice, barely above a growl.

Wrinkling her brow, she looked at him. What did he want? Why was he calling her?

“Come” he sounded angry at having to repeat himself, his control over spoken words slipping. “…Now”

Following his summon, Ororo started walking towards him, water flowing down her body, caressing her sensuous curves, exciting her, increasing her nervousness even further.

Reaching the shore, she called on her winds.

Rising in the air, she spun around, drying her body and her snowy locks, before coming to rest before him.

-----

Lifting her clothes, he turned away from her, his hand stretched out to her. “Wear” he grunted.

Following his directions, she silently donned her clothes, stomping the hurt welling up at his rejection of her. He had turned away from her nudity….from her. He never turned away from her.

Something had changed.

“Done,” she said softly, schooling her voice to sound unaffected.

Turning to her, he let his gaze pass over her, causing her to writhe in unfulfilled desire.

Looking up directly into her deep blue eyes, he grinned a feral grin and spoke just one word.

“Run”

-----

Tilting her head, Ororo looked at Logan, ‘no….not Logan, Wolverine’ she reminded herself.

Standing before him was the physical form of her best friend and teammate.

He was naked except for his standard weather worn jeans, which stuck to him like a second skin, outlining everything for her to see.

Everything

Her gaze lingered at a point just below his waist, the tight bulge revealing everything she needed to know.

“Grrr…..” his throaty growl jolted her out of her aroused reverie. Moving upwards on his body, she could make out the thin layer of perspiration, the flecks of dirt and leafs confirming her suspicion. He had been out here for a while.

He had been just as restless as her, and from the looks he was giving her, he had been restless….for her.

“Run” the growl was deeper, more pronounced as the man stepped back as he allowed his alter ego to take over.

It was then that she understood what he wanted her to do.

The Wolverine was going to claim her. He was going to track her, pursue her….prove himself to her.

…And then he was going to claim her as his own. As his mate.

“Run….pleea….” the request stifled, as he fell to the ground, landing on all fours, his back arching as that of a cat. A huge, wild, dangerous cat.
“Rrr…..” words had left him, a constant growl replacing them.

Taking one last look at him, Ororo turned around and did the only thing she could. The only thing he wanted her to do.

She ran…

….as fast as could….as far as she could.

-----

Behind her, Logan fought against himself, trying to hold out as long as he could, the inevitable rise of the Wolverine.

His body was shaking as he knelt over the water’s edge, watching the last remnants of the man fade away. His eyes losing all color and emotions. Their dark color reflecting the darkness within him, expanding with each passing second, encompassing him, filling his entire being.

Raising his head, he caught her scent. She. His Goddess. She was light and tonight he was going to make that light his.

Tonight he was going to make her his.

Throwing his head back towards the moon, he drew a deep breath and ….

-----

*AAAaaaooooooo…*

Ororo stumbled and fell as her feet slipped on the damp undergrowth.

‘That howl’ she turned her head back. ‘Its him…’ she recognized it and what it meant.

There was no turning back. Not for her and definitely not for him.

The Wolverine was out.

The hunt had begun.

Getting to her feet, she fled once again, determined to make him work for it, make him work for her. His mate.

*His mate*

Those words….those two words, carried so much meaning in them. He was going to claim her as his. Track her down and make her his own. Mark her as his own.

Did she want that?

“YES” she didn’t waiver in her answer. But….there was something else, something more. As much as she wanted her to claim him, she wanted to claim him too. She wanted to be his equal in this, just as she had been in all other aspects of life.

Understanding that, she closed her eyes, allowing her own alter ego *Storm* to take over; possess her, just as the Wolverine had possessed him.

Moments later, she opened her eyes. The calm over her face, seemed strange in the current situation. It was her eyes that told the truth. The blue in them lost with the white of the Storm. Raw adrenaline pumped through her veins, urging her to release her own cry just as he had released his minutes ago.

Raising her arms to her sides, she rose in the air and let loose her cry of thunder and lightening, letting her pursuer know that she was ready for him.

Storm was ready for the Wolverine.

-----

Wolverine rose to his feet and sniffed the air, instantly catching her scent and the direction she went in. He had barely started when the night was filled with a blinding lightening crack and loud deafening thunder.

She was ready and was taunting him to come after her.

This was going to be good.

Flexing his muscles, he hunkered down and started loping towards her, his tight muscles rippling with each step. He was silent as ever, he had to be…especially now. He was tracking a prey….a very special one and needed the element of surprise to get to her.

Reaching the trees, he strained his ears. She had increased her speed. He snarled in frustration. But only momentarily. Only because he thought that she might run away. Then he realized that she could have done it earlier. If she hadn’t done it by now, she wasn’t going to do it.

She wasn’t running *from* him, just *away*. She wanted him to prove himself worthy of her.

Growling at that last thought, he straightened a little. Taking a deep breath of her sweet scent, mixed with the barest hint of fading nervousness, rapidly being replaced by arousal, he put in another burst of speed to close in on her.

-----

Cocking her ears, Ororo listened for any hint of the approaching Wolverine. It was a futile exercise, she knew, but one which she was doing anyway. She was one of the few people who were able to detect Wolverine, but….by the time she would sense him, it would be too late. He would have caught up with her. He would have caught her.

“Goddess,” she whispered. “May this hunt be successful for the both of us.”

Looking up into the night sky, she thanked for a full moon. It was helping her by granting her some visibility. Soon the stars would be out to play their nightly game. Soon she would be too involved in her own game to pay attention to them any longer.

Looking around she decided to work her way up the small hill. It would grant her a vantage point from where to observe any approaching animal or man…..or one who was both.

Frowning at the light clouds approaching the moon, she called on her powers and easily dissipated the annoying clouds. He would be using his enhanced senses to track her. Therefore, it was right for her to use her powers to escape him, or at least try.

Taking a deep breath, she steeled herself and started towards her destination. Hoping that the change in direction would throw him off, even if it was for a few seconds. Even if was just to prolong the inevitable.

‘Where is he?’ the thought was circling in her mind.
-----

Her query elicited another answering howl from the Wolverine.

‘It’s him,’ she knew instinctively. Not only were there no wolves in the mansion woods, the howl was unlike any animal she had ever seen or heard….except one. The man named Logan, who right now was lost in the shadows, his animal spirit replacing him, coming out in full strength.

She had heard his howl before, but never like this. Was it the full moon that was making it seem louder, deeper? Or was it the surroundings, causing it to echo in the trees, just as it echoed in her head?

Or was it something else?

*Her*

Was it her and his longing for her that made him sound wilder….more feral?

He was calling to her….he was calling to his mate.

Turning around Ororo started running. Fast. Faster than she had ever run. Her toned body and long legs carrying her towards her destination. Her breathing was regular, even as her heart was thumping against her chest, thrusting to burst out of her.

-----

Reaching the foot of the rising, she rested on a fallen log, her ears straining for any hint of him drawing nearer.

She took the momentary respite to think about her position. It had been just about ten minutes since she had started running from him. The heat in her body making it feel like hours.

Heat. That had brought this all on. She had been growing more uneasy with each passing day.

It had all started when she had taken a break from her X.S.E. duties to return to the mansion. A fortnight ago.

He had met at the door and they had hugged like always. But not quite….

His hands had lingered on her back….longer than usual, as he leaned into her embrace and breathed in her scent, taking her in. It was if was recommitting her to memory.

Or….was he able to detect her *heated* state, even before she knew about it?

Heat….

She was in heat.

It sounded so crude, but at the same time, it was wild, untethered by human laws.

It was….natural.

-----

*Crackkkk…*

A twig snapped near her, its sound echoing in the silent night, causing her to jump to her feet.

‘Maybe its an animal’ she tried to convince herself. ‘He couldn’t have found me so soon.’

“Grrrr….” The *un-animal* animalistic growl answered her thoughts. It was an animal, but not just any one.

It was the one pursuing her….

Stalking her

Hunting her

‘He’s here….’

-----

Ten minutes….

Ten minutes and he had had caught up with her

“Rrrr….” The low continuous growl seemed to be coming from all sides.

He was circling her. Scoping her out, just like the predator, he was. Stalking his prey. Waiting….

Waiting for the right moment to strike…to attack. To reach out for her.

He was alternating between coming closer and stepping back, teasing her, enticing her. Yet remaining in the shadows.

He wanted her to make the first move now. He had come this far. Now it was her turn to take a step forward and call him to her.

-----

Understanding his need, Ororo turned to follow his movements. Extending her hand she called out to him. Called out to them….both of them, the man and the beast

“Logan…Wolverine” she invited, her voice husky. Filled with lust…..mirroring the heated arousal rising from her melting center.

Retracting her hands, she unbuttoned her blouse, taking it off to reveal herself to him….to entice him.

Suddenly, there was silence…the only sounds were from her as she held out the soft silk and let it flutter to the ground.

“Come…” she whispered, running her hands over her face, around her neck, over her heavy breasts, her lingering thumbs exciting her nipples once again. Continuing her downward travel, she traced her abdominal muscles before reaching down to her waist and gently unzipping the skirt, letting it fall to collect at her feet. “…Now” she completed her call.

In answer to her call, a dark shadow stepped out from behind the trees and descended towards her.

-----

Stopping a few feet from her, Wolverine tilted his head to study her nearly naked form.

She was…..perfect. The reflected moonlight was emphasizing her womanly curves, giving her an ethereal glow, exerting a pull on him, drawing him towards her.

“Grrr…” he growled at her, shaking his head to clear the *lust filled* haze descending on it. Straightening up, he raised a hand and crooked a finger at her, beckoning her to come to him.

Drawn by an invisible pull Ororo drew nearer to him. She did not know if she could have fought it…..even if she had wanted to.

-------

“Umph…” the air was knocked out of her as he grabbed her and pulling her closer, turned sideways to push her against a tree.

They gazed at each other for what seemed like hours, studying and memorizing each aspect of their existence. They had seen each other countless times, but never like this.

Never like a man seeing a woman he wanted. A woman he craved. A woman that would be his….was his.

His woman…the beast growled possessively.

Ororo returned his heated stare, her eyes tracing each curve of his corded muscles, coming to rest, first on his smooth knuckles and then on his face, her slightly clouded eyes meeting and holding his dark, shaded ones.

What she saw in them terrified her….

….beyond anything she had ever seen before. At the same time, it raised her arousal beyond any previous limits.

She saw…..possession, obsession, care, want, desire, lust and…..love.

Love for her and ONLY for her.

If his mere gaze could make her feel like this, how would it feel when he finally touched her, entered her…claimed her.

------

Pulling her closer, Wolverine looked directly into her lust filled eyes and grunted out one word before tilting his head and capturing her lips for a soul-searing kiss.

“Mine”

Ororo’s eyes widened in surprise at the suddenness of his actions. That surprise only lasted for a moment before she relaxed and leaned into the kiss, her mouth opening under his gentle persuasion, her hands rising to run her perfectly manicured fingers through his unruly mane. That particular action caused him to make a sound that she had never heard him make.

He purred.

A smile broke on her lips, as they moved apart to allow his tongue into her mouth. They kissed long and hard, trying to consume each other as their tongues met and massaged each other, waging a battle for supremacy. A battle, which he finally won.

“Goddess…” she gasped as they finally broke apart, their breaths rapid and shallow, trying to get the much-needed oxygen.


-SNIKT-

Ororo skipped at the sound of his claws extending. It was a sound she knew well but did not expect in the current situation.

Looking to his face, she immediately regretted her actions. He looked and sounded tense, even a little sad, giving out a low disappointed whimper.

Had he got her wrong? Was she afraid of him? Of what he was?
------

Realizing that he was starting to retreat from her, she panicked, looking for a way to reassure him of her intentions, her resolve and her love…..for him.

“No” she stepped closer to him and her hands reaching for his, a middle claw sticking out between both of them.

Feeling her fingers touch him, his instantly stilled, gently trying to free his hands from her grip.

“No” she whispered again, softer this time as she lifted up both hands. Taking care of the claws, she brought them to her lips, kissing the inside of his palms, the right one first, followed by the left. “No….”

“Mine” it was her turn to stake her claim, hoping that he hadn’t withdrawn beyond reach.

------

The slight curving of his lips, along with the lean of his body told her that she had succeeded, and that he was still with her.

His gentleness surprised her. She knew that he was a passionate over. She had heard as much from many of his past lovers. But….

Never in her widest dreams, had she expected this. Especially not in his current state

It was as if….he was…..courting her.

Not as a human, but more as an animal, which he was right now. He had tracked her, pursued her and finally caught her, and now….now he was approaching her. It was a sort of foreplay.

He had proven himself as a suitable mate and wanted her to recognize him as such and answer his call and accept him for hers.

“Mine….” she laid a hand over his heart. “….Yours” she completed by placing his clawed hand over her own, reveling in the perfectly synchronous rhythm of their heartbeats.

------

Growling at her declaration, Wolverine straightened up, drawing his hands away from her.

Raising his hands to her shoulders, he gently pushed her back until her back rested against the tree.

“Uhnnn…” Ororo bit her lip, trying to stifle the moan escaping from the feel of his now cold claws against her skin.
Sliding their blunt edge across the swell of her breasts, he sliced the bra straps off, before dipping them into her cleavage to cut it off completely, leaving her exposed to the elements and to him, her round nubs pebbled to small stones from the cool night breeze.

“Logan…” she moaned out his name, closing her eyes from the intense pleasurable sexual torture he was inflicting on her, tracing the swell of her full breasts, not with his hands but with his metal laced claws. “Touch me…,” she pled, her hands grasping at the dry bark, trying to support herself, her weakening knees threatening to give way, pulling her to the ground.

In spite of her throaty demand, Wolverine continued his caresses, gradually moving down her body until he reached the fringe of her soft white panties.

Steadying his hands, he cut the lacy string, revealing her to him, his fingers gently running through her soft, snowy triangle, causing her to subconsciously thrust herself to him.

------

-SNAKT-

The claws slid back into him, the muscles and skin closing instantly, leaving a thin line of dried blood in their place.

Snaking his hands around her waist, he pulled her to him, his mouth reaching for her, his hard muscled chest rubbing against hers, just as his hard jean shrouded erection thrust against her, exciting her even further.

Freeing one hand, he snaked it between their bodies. Reaching down he rubbed along her wet folds, his fingers becoming wet with her lubrication.

“Uhnn…” she gasped as a thick finger thrust inside her, filling her aching emptiness. Trying to get more of him, Ororo subconsciously thrust against him.

Drawing back from her lips, he lowered his head to suckle at an erect nipple, his hot tongue swirling around the taut bud, tasting her honey sweet taste before gently nipping at the sensitive flesh while moving his hand to rub his thumb at her engorged clit. Crying out him name, Ororo tightened her grip in his hair. Pulling him closer, she arched into him, trying to get more of herself into him, all the while thrusting against his thick digit.

“Nnnoo….” she whimpered at his withdrawal from within her. However, the next moment he thrust back into her, his index finger joining its middle counterpart, increasing the pressure on her inner walls and pushing her over the edge. Coming around him, her screams of pleasure filling the woods, just as a loud, deafening thunder filled the night sky.

Tightening his grip around her waist, he held her against him as she rocked through the orgasm. Her whole body shuddering as she climaxed on his fingers, drenching his hand with her essence.

------

Releasing her from his grasp, Wolverine lowered her onto the ground, her body weak from the intense sexual climax she had just experienced.

Opening her eyes to look at Wolverine, Ororo found him raising his come slicked hand to his lips, breathing in her scent before licking the length of his hand, his feral gaze never leaving her. Falling to his knees, he offered the same hand to her.

Gently gripping his thick wrist, Ororo gave a tentative lick before imitating him and tasting the tangy sweetness of her release.

------

Withdrawing his hand, Wolverine tore off his jeans, his erection hard and swollen, its slick head glistening in the moonlight. Crawling between her legs, he locked his gaze with her, reinserting the same two digits into her, eliciting a frustrated moan from her.

She didn’t want the fingers, not now. Not after having seen his aching want, ready to enter her. To fill her. To join them as one.

Thrusting his fingers inside her wetness, he flicked her hard sensitive clit with thumb, causing her breath to hitch again.

“NOW” she growled to him, her clouded eyes and erratic weather signaling her impatient readiness. “…Now”

------

Wolverine grunted his consent. The next instant, he withdrew his fingers from her sopping folds. His large hands gripped at her hips, readying her for his entry, his steeled length rubbing into her swollen lips, his seeping precum mixing with her wetness.

Gently parting her legs, he thrust into her, filling her completely in one swift motion.

Ororo yelped at the sudden invasion. It felt as if he was tearing into her, threatening to rip her apart. Instinctively her legs bent around him, pulling him closer….deeper.

Wolverine grunted appreciatively at the equal participation, feeling proud of his choice of mate.

Steadying his grip at her hips, he began to move within, his initial thrusts slow but awkward. It was as if he was trying to hold back. The man within him…..containing him….frustrating him. Frustrating her.

“Don’t….uhn…hold….back” Ororo managed to spell out, understanding that even if Wolverine was beyond words himself, he was still able to understand and heed her voice.

“Let go.”

------

Goaded on by her, Wolverine speeded up his thrusts, pumping deeper, harder into her wet channel, his slick length rubbing against her raw, sensitive nerve endings, pushing her towards yet another orgasm, even as he began his single minded pursuit of his goal, to fill her with his seed, marking her as his. Once and completely.


Reaching down to her, he captured her lips, his tongue mimicking his erection, plunging deep into her mouth, heightening her pleasure to new levels.

Ororo snapped her eyes open, whimpering in protest as he straightened back and withdrew from inside her until only his head was sheathed inside her.

Looking directly into her cerulean blue eyes, Wolverine gave her a small nod, locking their gazes before giving a hard plunge into her, filling her to the hilt, producing another cry of pure pleasurable.

Drawing back yet again, he began to thrust forcefully into her, repeatedly, all the while maintaining his tight grip on her hips.

------

All of a sudden, Ororo found herself being lifted, his thick muscled arms drawing her to him, allowing him deeper entry, her whimpers filling the space between them.

Ororo felt her body tightening signaling the approach of yet another orgasm.

“Yes…Yes…Yes…” she started moaning, her hands gripping his tensed neck and shoulders, his own hands on her hips, guiding her, aiding her rise and descent onto his throbbing shaft. “Harder….harder…” she goaded him on, her voice cracking under her craving for release.

Sensing her tense up in his arms, Wolverine doubled his efforts, his deep rumbling sending shivers up her already *humming* body.

------

Suddenly, everything inside her seemed to clench, her vaginal muscles tightening around him, pushing him towards the same cliff she was about to fall over.

“LOGAN…..” Ororo screamed out, lightening flashing across the night sky, as the first waves of her orgasm washed over her. It seemed as if everything inside her had been concentrated to that single point of joining at the center of her being.

Her cry and ensuing orgasm, was the final straw for the teetering Wolverine.

Throwing his head back, he roared into the night, pounding into her as his own climax reached fruition. Coming in long ‘extended’ spurts, he filled her, his hot seed mixing with her orgasmic release, his thrusts pushing it further, deep into her.

Slowing down gradually, Wolverine slumped against her, his head resting on her sweat-slicked shoulder, his nostrils flaring with their combined scents, his heart pounding within his metal-laced chest.

After what seemed like hours he leaned back and lowered himself to the ground, pulling her on top of him, their bodies still joined from their coupling. Looking up at him, Ororo smiled at the expression on his face.

He looked rested…..happy. His face relieved from the usual tension lines marring it, made him look younger. Raising her hand, she stroked his hair, her fingers lingering in his muttonchops as he purred under her ministrations.

“I love you,” Ororo whispered as she drifted off to sleep, her head resting in the crook of his shoulder, her hand on his chest, his heart beating in rhythm with hers.

------

Ororo woke up to the chirping of birds. Lifting her hand, she gently ran it over her face before extending it to reach for her lover. Grasping only air, her eyes snapped open her heartbeat jumping at the panic of being alone.

Trying to sit up, she found a hand holding her down. Turning towards that direction, she came face to face with a smiling Wolverine.

No….not Wolverine. Logan. His hazel eyes and the softness in them told her as much.

“Mornin’” his voice carried its usual gruff tone.

“Hmm…” she smiled at him, her hand coming to rest over his, sending fresh waves of pleasure through her. “How long have you been up?”

“A while.”

“A while?” her brow furrowed. “What were you doing?”

“Watchin’ you,” he answered frankly.

“Watching me?” she cheeks colored, her body slightly arching towards him. “Why?”

“Yer beautiful,” he lifted his hand to her face, cupping her jaw and running a thumb over her kiss-swollen lips. “I could watch ya ferever.”

------

“Ororo…..”

“Hmmm….” She responded, closing her eyes and leaning into his caress, her tongue slipping out to lick around his thumb.

“I heard ya.”

“Heard me?” she opened her eyes to look at him. “What did….?”

“What ya said…” he smiled at the realization dawning on her face. “And….”

“And…” she sounded nervous, her breathing halting as she awaited his answer.

“I love ya too”

“You do?” her eyes widened as his words. Logan merely nodded his head, his smile widening even further.

“Oh Logan….” she reached for him, her head nuzzling in his chest. Turning up, her hand reached behind him, pulling him down to her, their lips joining in a chaste kiss.

Their first kiss of the day. Their first kiss as lovers.

------

“Mine” Ororo grinned, repeating his single word *mantra* from the previous night.

“Yours…” Logan answered, his voice filled with love and conviction. “….Forever.”

“Forever” she echoed, her lips meeting his again.


Note: Please Review





You must login () to review.