“Mmmmm….” Ororo moaned as she came up from her sleep. She was feeling good….great. She was feeling hot….aroused. AROUSED. ‘That Horn-Dog. He is doing it again.’
“Logan what are you doing?” her eyes snapped open, moving around wildly before settling down between her legs. Lying there on his stomach was her best friend and lover, Logan, the Wolverine, and he was busy. If the fire burning inside her, was anything to go by, he had been like this for quite sometime.

“Thought I’d wake ya up in style,” he raised his head to give her an evil grin, before plunging back down to between her legs, leaving her facing his long mussed up hair, their pitch black color contrasting against the soft snowy curls of her womanly triangle.

“Uhnn….” She bit on her lower lip, making an unsuccessful attempt to stop herself from moaning in appreciation of his efforts. “Logan….no….I have to…” she loosely grasped at his hair, trying to pull him away.
It didn’t work as she expected it to. Instead of moving back, he nipped at her engorged clit. Gently parting her folds, he thrust his two fingers into her wet love channel, causing her to arch into him, pushing herself deeper into his probing mouth and fingers.

“Liked that, did ya?” he taunted her.
“Yesss…No….Oh goddess” she tried to pull back, his free hand halting her withdrawal. “Logan…stop…stop now.”
“Why?” he grinned, lowering his mouth again to suck on her hardened button. “I know ya don’t want me to stop. I can smell it.”
“You are wrong,” she frowned at her pathetic efforts to lie. She knew that his smell was correct, especially now. He lived by his instincts and they had never let him down. If she could smell her heightened arousal, he, with his heightened senses, must be literally submerged in it. That thought increased her arousal even further.

He always did this. Always on a Monday. One would think a weekend of continuous never-ending sex would be enough to satiate and wear out a person’s sexual libido. But not him. Not the Wolverine. For him, it seemed to work the other way around. As the days rolled on, he just seemed to grow more and more aroused…. ‘Horn-dog’ Ororo had cursed at him. But only on Mondays. That special curse was an endearment reserved only for their Monday mornings. ‘Nice way to start the week.’

It wasn’t that she didn’t like the sex or didn’t look forward to it. Ok ok, it was more than looking forward to it. She hungered for it. Her need rivaling his own.
They started their weekend from Thursday itself, making love late into the night. Fridays were barely bearable. They usually had to forgo lunch for a vigorous bout of lovemaking, usually in the woods, by the lake, where they first came together. They didn’t mind that it was day time.

They needed to get away from the mansion, so that their loud grunts and cries wouldn’t *disturb* the sanctity of the school. Not that everyone didn’t know about them and their visits to the lake. Friday afternoons at the lake were silent. No one dared to venture there, especially during the lunch hours. Not if they didn’t want to have a wildly aroused and severely pissed off Wolverine, shove nine inches of unbreakable metal down their throats, or even more painful, up their ass.

“Logan,” she cried out as his fingers slightly curled inside her, rubbing at her slick sensitive inner walls. “Stop….no…now….yes….” she was pleading, her body betraying her jumbled up words.
“Ya sure,” he rose up on his knees, his swollen erection pointing right at her. “Answer me,” he was playing with her. He wanted her to come on her own and not because he forced her. Well technically at least. He had just helped her along, by almost making her come and that too even before she had opened her eyes. “Ororo? Ya want me ta stop?”

“Yes,” she managed to sound firmer this time. She knew that he wouldn’t give up. Not now. Not while he was this hard himself and knew that her mind and body were willing for him. Waiting for him. Even if her *logical* mouth didn’t go along with the rest of her existence. “I have to get ready for school.”

----

“Ok,” her eyes widened at his answer. He was moving away from her, onto his side of the bed. He was moving away. He was leaving her. He had aroused her, teased her and now he was just going to leave. No way would she let him get away like this.

“Where are you going?” she growled at him, raising a long smooth leg to stop his movement.
“I am going out for a run,” he answered back, lightly running his fingers along her calf muscle to the soft skin on her inner thighs, still teasing her. “I’ll see ya later.”

“LATER,” she cried out. “You are not going anywhere, not until you finish what you started.”
“No,” he shook his head, a smug smirk forming on his face. “Ya have ta get ready fer yer classes.”

“There is enough time,” she raised her other leg, effectively trapping him. Not that she could if he truly wanted to get out and get away from her.

“Its already six-thirty.”
“I know. There is enough time.”

“You have to have a bath,” he pointed out. “I know you love them.”
“I’ll call on a quick shower,” she countered back. “It’s a school day.”

“I know. You will miss breakfast.”
“Doesn’t matter. I know you will bring it to me later.”

“You will be late for your class.”
“I won’t, if you don’t waste time.”

“I don’t know,” he tried to sound disinterested. “I am no longer in the mood.”
“Your not in the mood,” she chuckled at him.

Moving her hand to her neck, she slowly moved it down, tracing the roundness of her full breast, then over her slightly curved abdomen and towards her molten center.

“NO,” Logan growled and grabbed her hand, stopping its progress.
“Why?” she was the one smirking now. ‘Don’t like when you are the one being teased, do you?’ she thought. “You said you are no longer in the mood. So I guess I’ll have to take care of myself.”

“Not while I have a single breath left in me,” his eyes grew dark. “I’ll be the one doing the *taking care* for you…of you. Always and forever.”
“Then do it no….oooww….” her last words were lost as he grabbed her and pulled her onto him, filling her completely in one hard stroke.

----

“I knew you were teasing me?” she raised her hand to his face, gently caressing its side.
“Only cause ya teased me first?” he grinned and began to move inside her.

“No. Not like that?” she pulled from him.
“Then how?” he frowned, trying to draw her closer tohim, back onto him.

“Like this,” she turned and lay on her stomach, her rounded behind right in front of him. “I want you to be deep inside me. I want to feel you that way.”
“As the goddess desires,” he grabbed her hips, and lifted her up until they were lined up against together, her wetness waiting for him.

Waiting for him to enter her and complete her. Complete them.

----

“Uhn…Logan,” Ororo moaned into the bed sheet, her sensitive nipples rubbing against the soft cotton. “Yes…just like that.”
“I want it to be good for you,” he growled at her ear. “As good as it is for me.”
“Always my love,” she raised her hand to his thigh and pulled him towards her. “Always”

“My goddess,” he grunted straightening up. “Mine,” he declared, once again pushing deep into her.
“Yess…..yours,” she cried out, thrusting her hips against him. “Only yours….”

Grabbing her hips harder, he began to thrust into her, his motions long and hard. There was no time for soft slow love and neither was it supposed to be like that. Her position was one of submission. The goddess, who never surrendered to anyone, was submitting to him. A mere animal. She was granting him the honor of loving her and being loved by her.

That thought filled his chest with pride, boosting his already huge ego.

-----

“Yesss….Logan,” she moaned, her hands gripping at the bed cover. She had already been on the verge of an orgasm before their *teasing session* and was rushing towards it once again. “Logan….I’m….I….”
“Come Ororo….come for me,” he was growling now, but the growl was not that of the Wolverine. Oh, he was still that, but right now, he was the man with his woman, not the animal with the goddess. “Come for me darlin’….come with me.”

“Logan….Logan…Lo……” her voice hitched mid-sentence. Her body tensing for a moment before exploding as the first waves of pleasure radiated from her gushing center, her orgasm washing over her and urging him to pound harder to reach his own.

“ORORO,” his roar shook the windows, echoing throughout the mansion to let everyone know that the Wolverine was up and so was his Goddess.
The first time it had happened, their door was blasted through, with Scott, Emma, Kitty and Remy standing in the doorway, ready to subdue the intruder. Their faces turned red at the scene before their eyes.
Ororo’s flushed face, arms and legs were visible, the rest hidden behind Wolverine’s muscular embrace. She had a glazed look in her eyes, one of pure joy and was gently thrusting against her feral partner, feeling the lasting effects of her mind-blowing orgasm.

It was Logan who acted first. Within the blink of an eye, her had grabbed a sheet and covered her up, his other hand crossing behind his back to let out the silent warning – three nine-inch claws.

Ever since that day, no one disturbed them at this time. Even the students knew about their Monday morning routine, not that any of them dared to talk about it. They were too afraid of the Wolverine and his all hearing ears to dare being skewered or worse still, a private extended danger room session, for a whole week.

----

Coming down from their orgasmic high, both of them fell on the bed, facing each other, arms curved around their backs.
“You’ll do it again,” Ororo traced gentle circles on his back.
”Do what,” he purred at her caresses.
“Make me late for class.”
“Its only seven,” he arched an eyebrow. “You have enough time for a shower and even breakfast.”

“Hmm….that I do,” she mused as she eased herself free from his arms.
Getting off the bed, she walked towards the bathroom, her rounded hips bearing his mark, gently swaying with each step, enticing him and making him grow hard once again.

“I am going to take a shower,” she spoke from the door.
“Ok, I’ll wait fer ya,” he rested his arms behind his head. He knew what was coming next.

Stepping into the bathroom, she gently shut the door, leaving it unlocked.
“I still have an hour,” she whispered from behind the door. She knew he would hear it, he always did. “A whole hour,” with that she stepped into the shower.

“Ya were right. Ya are going ta be late…again”


Please Review!!





You must login () to review.