Setting: X-Men Mansion
Time: Five weeks after previous *Quickie*,


‘I’m going to get him this time,’ Ororo mused at the sleeping form of the man who held her heart. The man who fulfilled her. Completed her. Her lover. Logan. The same man, who woke her up every Monday morning, aroused and wanting for him.

Today was payback.

She had carefully planned this, timing it perfectly to surprise him. She had woken up an hour earlier than usual, taking care not to disturb Logan. After completing her morning activities, including an outdoor shower, she had returned to her room. Standing at the foot of their bed, she took a deep breath and set her plan into action.

Sitting down at the edge of the bed, she gently pulled the covers off him, her mouth watering at the sight of his completely nude, perfectly formed body. How she loved every single part of him, including the *special* part drawing her attention right now. Although Logan was still asleep, the ‘Horn-Dog’ part of his brain, as she referred to it on Monday mornings, was stirring awake, pumping blood to his groin, waking his erection from its sleep.

‘Time to take matters in my own hands….or rather hand….literally’

-----

“Mmmmrrrrrrrr...” Logan purred as Ororo’s gently started caressing him, her slender fingers running through his soft chest hair. Subconsciously he leaned into her caress, his position changing until finally he lay flat on his back, his burgeoning erection filling up with each caress, rising to stand straight up.

Smiling at her *achievement*, Ororo started moving lower, first over his perfectly sculpted abdominal muscles and then further down into the dark forest around his ‘person’.
The moment the tips of her fingers touched the base of his shaft, Logan jerked up, his hand flailing to the side for her, a frown coming over his sleeping face when he failed to do so. He then reached up, still in his sleep, and grabbed her pillow, pulling it to him and over his face, her sweet smell still present in it calming him down as he used it as a poor alternative for her.

Once Logan settled back down, Ororo let out a breath, which she didn’t even realize she had been holding all this time. Continuing with her downward travel, she gently snaked her fingers around his now fully erect member.
It seemed that along with calming his brain, her scent was exciting his other body parts, just as he always said it did. Now she had seen it first hand and it excited and feel rewarded at the same time.

Taking care of not disturbing his sleep by any sudden movements, Ororo began to move her fingers over his length, gradually closing in her grip until she had a tight grip around him and was jerking him with an smooth steady motion.

“Wha…’Ro,” Logan woke up just in time to feel himself reach climax, erupting all over her pumping arm, hand and the bed, her name the first thing on his lips as he regained consciousness, slam bang in the middle of a mind-numbing, body bursting orgasm. “’Ro…What are ya…?” He mumbled, his body still jerking into her hand.
“Morning lover,” Ororo’s smirk greeted him. Continuing to move her hands along his *re-hardening* erection, she echoed his own words at him. “Thought I’d wake you up in style.”

“’Ro…” he moaned her name over and over, his thrusts gradually slowing down. “Oh god, ‘Ro”

-----

“Come here,” he jerked his hand to grab her, missing her as she moved out of the way. Today was hers’

“Ro?” a look of confusion came over his face at her retreat and at the mischievous look in her eyes.
“Not so soon,” she wagged her finger at him. “This morning is mine. You have made me suffer long enough. Its time that you got a taste of your own medicine.”
“Ro? Medi….medicine?” his pleading voice was still husky from sleep and a still subsiding orgasm.

“I want you to do something first,” he arched a sleepy eyebrow at her words.
“What?” he growled at her, his body missing the feeling of waking up next to her.

“I want you to….” Ororo’s smile grew wider, her eyes practically glowing now, but with a hidden secret and not from the power of the weather witch, Storm. “I want you to touch yourself.”
“Touch myself,” Logan’s eyes widened for an instant. “Where? How?”

“You know where,” Ororo was prowling at the foot of the bed, preening herself by running a hand through her now dry locks. “….and I am sure, you know how?”
“Ororo….” Logan’s voice had surprise, annoyance, embarrassment and arousal, all rolled in at the same time.
“Touch yourself….or you don’t get to touch me,” she warned him. “And make it as good for me as it will be for yourself.” He was throwing his words back at him, not giving him any way out.

“Darlin’, I can’t just do it like that.” Logan pleaded in his own gruff way.
“Hmm….ok,” Ororo mused. “Let me give you an incentive then.” Parting the folds of her white silk robe, she stuck out one smooth, exquisite coffee colored leg. Arching it on her toes, she slightly turned it sideways, giving a clear view and eliciting a groan from the bed. “Does this help?”
“Ororo….” His hands grabbed at the covers.
“Uhn..uhn…uhn…Hands on the merchandise,” she waved her index finger at him. “Now”

Scowling at her, Logan raised a hand and gingerly placed it around his erection. Even if he said otherwise, seeing her like this and the prospect of acting this way in front of her had worked on his subconscious to made him hard a rock.
No…harder. Hard as the Adamantium coating his bones.

-----

“Hmmm…” Ororo continued her prowling, her robe now open, her eyes stuck on Logan’s hand and at his erection, which was proudly sticking out from his fist. “Logaann….” She whispered his name seductively, enjoying the way he winced at her voice, his gripper becoming firmer, harder around his now throbbing shaft.
“Ororo,” her name was the only thing on his lips, as his hand slowly started moving over his length.

“Just like that my love,” she whispered huskily, exposing her near naked shoulders from beneath her robe as it fell it off her back and drifted to the wooden floor.

“’Roro,” Logan’s eyes were stuck on the show going on before him. Ororo was a very sexual woman and right now, she was using all of her womanly charms to tease him and excite him even further.

He watched as Ororo came and stood next to the bed. Her almost sheer negligee ending just below her hips, kept her mound hidden from his sight. Even then, he could smell her aroused state. It was increasing with his every stroke.
As that realization dawned on him, so did a confident smirk. ‘Oh, I’ll make it good fer both of us,’ he thought as he seriously started pumping his *precum* slicked shaft.

Ororo was mesmerized by his actions and was staring intently at it.

Suddenly he stopped.

“What?” she frowned at the interruption. “….Why did you stop?”
“Cause you stopped,” he pointed at her, making her realize that she had stopped her impromptu strip-tease show. “If it is gonna be good fer both of us, both of us have to be equal. Ya still have yer clothes on.”
“Equal,” Ororo mused, licking her lips as her gaze passed over her lover’s hard naked body.
“Yeah equal…” Logan repeated, his hand leaving his shaft. “….equal.”

“Equal…” Ororo whispered as she slid the spaghetti straps of her negligee off her shoulders, gently pushing it down over her full breasts, the soft fabric exciting her *Hershey-kiss* nipples, around her rounded hips, finally letting it fall to the floor. “There…equal,” she smiled stepping out of the negligee’s circle.

“My goddess,” Logan growled, raising his hand for her.
“My warrior,” she reached out and accepted his hand. Climbing onto the bed, she lowered herself on his waist, his hard length, rubbing at her back.

“Ororo,” Logan frowned at her.
“Yes Logan,” she said softly, her glinting eyes betraying her *mock* innocence.
“Darlin’ no more teasin’,” he growled at her. She was having too much fun at his expense. ‘Asshole she is just acting like ya do, when ya wake her up on Mondays’ he swore at himself.

“Hmm…..” Ororo tapped on her chin, as if mulling over the thought.
“Grrrr…” Logan growled. He tried to raise his hands, but found that they had been pinned to his sides by Ororo’s legs. “Darlin’”
“Let me think,” Ororo pushed him even further.
“’Ro,” his voice dropped lower in a warning.

Bending down, she lowered her face to near his, her snowy tresses forming a curtain around them. Catching his heated gaze, she let a smile come over her lips as she raised herself from his waist.
“No more,” her lips mashed against his as she plunged down onto his waiting hardness, its length and thickness filling her completely.

-----

“Ororo,” Logan grunted in pleasure, his hands grasping at her waist, moving her against him.
“Logan,” Ororo arched away from him, sitting up to push him in even further. “Goddess…that feels….”
“Good…?” Logan supplied. “Right…?”
“Right….It feels right. So right,” She cried out softly. “Right…and….completing.”
“Yeah darlin’. Ya complete me.”
“And you, me, dearest.”

Positioning herself properly, she began to rub against him, her locks washing over her shoulders and partially covering the gentle sway of her bosom.
“Jesus, Ororo,” Logan growled as he applied pressure to lift her. “Ya know what ya do ta me? How ya make me feel?”
“Yesss,” she responded to his pressure, thrusting against him. “The same as you do to me. The same as you make me feel. Wild. Untethered. Loved.”

Moving along his length, Ororo soon found a rhythm in her movements. Logan was responding with equal fervor, meeting her thrusts with each of his own. Although, in the past he had usually wanted to be on top, just like any other man, he had changed that now. Being with Ororo had brought that change in him.
Now he was ready to let go off some of his control, sharing it with her. The woman he loved. His *definitely* better half. His windrider. HIS. And only his.

Just as he was hers.

----

Soon they were moving in unison, their hearts beating in a perfect rhythm with each other. Ororo had begun to radiate an ethereal glow. Her eyes clouded over. The previous clear sky mimicking them.
“Let it go darlin’,” Logan grunted under her. “Let it all go.”
“Yesss….” She cried out, her hair fanning out in a cloud around her luminous visage. At that instant, she was the true embodiment of her namesake. She was Storm, goddess of the wind. “Logan….uhn….Logan.”
“Let go ‘Ro. Let go,” Logan mumbled over and over again, urging her to join him in his approaching climax.

“LOGAN,” Ororo’s cried out, her voice losing out to the thunder booming outside, bright lightening flashing across the darkened morning sky.
“ORORO,” Logan roar rivaled her thunder. His climax, perfectly timed, equaled her release.

They continued to move against each other, enjoying their orgasms rip through them as one. Eventually they started slowing down, Ororo collapsing onto his heaving chest.

----

“That will teach you,” she murmured against his chest, a satisfied smile on her lips. “Not to mess with the Storm.”
“So that’s what this was, a lesson.” Logan’s chest rumbled at his words.

Cupping her jaw, he lifted her to face him, his *standard* smirk plastered on his face. “Sorry ta tell ya darlin’, ya did teach me somethin’. But not what ya wantedt.”

“What did I teach you?” Ororo slightly furrowed her brows, her smile still bright.
“Ya taught me….” Logan pulled her up for a deep kiss. “….not ta wake ya up at six thirty.”

“From next week, it will be at five thirty.”


Come on....You can atleast give a one line review. I know you have that much in you!!





You must login () to review.